Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,777 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase (1726 Views)

Valid Lpfo Allocation Papers For Sale / Allocation Papers For Ago,lpfo Urgently Needed / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2012
I have two different buyers,that wants to buy the allocation papers of Blco and Lpfo,Respectively.He wants to buy the Hard Copy of the Allocation Papers,so he can be lifting and exporting himself."NOT THE PRODUCT "please.Anyone that has a credible and Reliable lead,please do get in touch with me,Asap on 08134340380.Thank you.
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by lordkrato(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
i gave you contacts but you didn't perform,even pic call you couldn't so why should someone else do so again
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2012
which silly contact you gave me and i didn't perform?people lie and claim to have what they have not even seen.i challenge you and your contact to scan and send a scanned copy of the papers to y2kaustin@gmail.com.and see if i will not tender our proof of funds.watch what you say ok.
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by lordkrato(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2012
y2kaustin:

which silly contact you gave me and i didn't perform?people lie and claim to have what they have not even seen.i challenge you and your contact to scan and send a scanned copy of the papers to y2kaustin@gmail.com.and see if i will not tender our proof of funds.watch what you say ok.

1 Like

Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
I will have to schedule the meeting,but that would be based on a Proof that the allocation papers are available.Secondly,where is the seller?
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by lordkrato(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Seller resides in Lagos, he would like a CC with the buyer,they would discuss and verify their stands,then they arrange the meeting,Simple
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2012
call me or give me your number lets have a meeting prior to buyer and seller meeting,am based in lagos also.here is my number 08134340380 Thanks.
Re: Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase by Isaacfrank: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.phone number 08182576398.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com

(1) (Reply)

business partner needed / Become A Distributor/dealer Of Heinz Products In Abuja / Toys, Households, Electronics, Furnitures, Etc Bulk Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.