Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (205203 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by joansy4love: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2012
i have Bsc. computer science

and also an oracle certified professional
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dokunbam(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
Our office is in need of experienced workers. We are starting a new office in Osun, Oyo, Ogun,Ondo, Ekiti and kwara state. the candidate must be ready to be trained here in lagos before being transferred to these different states. the candidate must poses Good knowledge of corporate governance. Good management and administrative skills. Excellent business presentation skills. Exceptional intellectual ability. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to work with little or no supervision. Ability to perform at high level with a visionary team. Good attention to details and work devotion. THE CANDIDATE MUST BE PROACTIVE

interested candidate should forward their CV and cover note to hrgetguide@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by humfort: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2012
Vacancy At BusinessWorld
Do you have flair for writing?
Can you work in a deadline environment?

http://smartjobsandcareers..com/
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by bigfat05: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
computer science
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by rumerwill: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2012

Your LinkedIn profile is your chance to showcase your skills and talents and help the right people and opportunities find their way to you. As your professional representation online, you can set it to be discoverable through the millions of searches on leading search engines and on LinkedIn.

Be sure that your profile is up-to-date with your latest work information and you have a well-written summary that touches on your experience, interests, and where you’d like to go. Start updating your profile now.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 01, 2012
You all read nice courses.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by harri1: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ha!ND computer engineering
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by shulzy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
mine is BSc. Sociology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Smuthx(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2012
I am smuth, i read computer Science
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Gword: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
This is a very important step in getting a job. Thank you to the originator.

I may also add that to hasten your job search effort you can
take some other targeted steps.

Examples.

Find out:

1. what are your most marketable skills?
2. what kind of jobs can you do- you need to think beyond your Degree
3. where do you want to work?

Then you can have clarity. without it you will burn effort and money.

Then you need to have a very good plan of attack to get a job.
if you do this well in less 14 days you should have at least 2 interviews.

I expect you to have a job in 30- days if you know how to implement this system.

I do it all the time. So its easy.

Take care.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by chris2000(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
My friends, there is a product that i have about "HOW TO GET YOUR DESIRE JOB WITH EASE" that i bought for 2500, if you think you want to have this ebook for free, all you have to do is send you full name, email address, phone no & location to this phone no 0802 887 7331 or ugoldengold@gmail.com. Within 12 hours the ebook will be send to your email address.

Please don't forget to send your comment about the book to uchechris4real@yahoo.com

Act Fast, delay is dangerous
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by lucnet: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2012
Hi studied BSC Banking and Fiances,/ Ticketing Reservation in aviation college-Amadus/calilus.ph
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 20, 2012
Hello, studied Geography and Resource Management. My email: padeolu1@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by drbunmi(f): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2012
hi, i studied medicine frm abu zaria, i need a federal govt job urgently,Not located in d north pls, e-mail basticbum @ yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by quad788yahoocom: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2012
hello am also a job seeker i study banking and finance with upper credit. thanks job seeker
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by cole2008: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2012
HND quantity surveying
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by humfort: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
OPPORTUNITY! IS HERE AGAIN. BE YOUR OWN BOSS.

Description:
Are u a student, corper, unemployed, employed, business person or u need another source of income? Have u ever thought of making cool cash from making ur own beads and selling them? WOW! This is a great opportunity for u to learn how to make beads, sell and also TRAIN ppl. With the experience i have on ground, i wld tell u that bead business is a profiting one. U wld luv this intrestin series of designs of beads and also wire work taught @ the comfort of your home. What are you waiting for? Dial the phone numbers right away. DO NOT MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY @ A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME

Contact Details:
http://smartjobsandcareers..com/
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ssaisha: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hello all I am a Physiologist turned medical lab scientist/writer we do not have to wait for jobs look within you and discover what you can doOnline Earner

I have been searching for a job like a lot of graduates do, then it occurred to me to look

within myself and identify what I can do. I realised I could use the internet, I can

research, write and so much more. There are lots of opportunities online and I have

tried it it won't make you a millionaire but it certainly will give you a source of income.

If you would like more details then you should get this ebook its a buy one get one

offer. Send mail to sulaimanaisha@yahoo.com if you are interested. Use online earner

as subject.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Uzumma(f): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
B.A. English Language and Literature. Thanks for giving us hope.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ImaIma1(f): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
B.A English and Literary studies
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by emekaike3(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
A 5star hotel with branches in abuja, jos, enugu and owerri is looking for good Hotel managers with Good communication skills and very energetic, for their branches in abuja and Jos.

Qualifications: Bsc/HND in any discipline

Experience: Must have 3 to 5 yrs experience in hospitality industry
Must be Between 28 and 40 yrs.
Salary very attractive with accomodation

Mode of application: Send your detailed CV to hotelvacancy2012@yahoo.com using the city of ur choice as subject of the letter. closing date is 25th Feb., 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by emekaike3(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
A 5star hotel with branches in abuja, jos, enugu and owerri is looking for good Hotel managers with Good communication skills and very energetic, for their branches in abuja and Jos.

Qualifications: Bsc/HND in any discipline

Experience: Must have 3 to 5 yrs experience in hospitality industry
Must be Between 28 and 40 yrs.
Salary very attractive with accomodation

Mode of application: Send your detailed CV to hotelvacancy2012@yahoo.com using the city of ur choice as subject of the letter. closing date is 25th Feb., 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Ngozi25: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hello, my name is Ngozi and I studied Chemical Engineering.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by beatricewebb: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2012
I studied Accounting.(B.SC)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Lizzylois(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hullo.studied History/international relations(B.A)LAsU
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by seasonal23: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
i studied B.sc food science and technology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Labyboy(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2012
I have a B.Sc in Computer Engineering and an ND in Computer Science,
, abeg i need job ooo
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Polalowo: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2012
NCE(Maths/Econs) and B.sc(ed) Economics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (152) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.