Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? (5178 Views)

Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Parisgoodman(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2012
I don't know if anyone here has noticed this, but i'v taken my time to look at it. Promiscuos girls find husbands so easily compare to the good ones, not just husbands but also good and able ones. Why? Is there any tactics they use? If there is, please tell the good ones here so they can also learn from it:
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
This topic has been treated before.Btw why do people keep saying that?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by highland(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
They find lovers easily becos they make their duty to seek and find.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Parisgoodman(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
And the good ones make their duty to pray and fast in churches? Lol
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
Parisgoodman:

I don't know if anyone here has noticed this, but i'v taken my time to look at it. Promiscuos girls find husbands so easily compare to the good ones, not just husbands but also good and able ones. Why? Is there any tactics they use? If there is, please tell the good ones here so they can also learn from it:
The statement in bold is dumb! Looking for, and finding husbands is totally subjective and is more inclined to individuality!

Parisgoodman:

And the good ones make their duty to pray and fast in churches? Lol
If the first statement is dumb, this one is even dumber, as there are good girls that dont go to churches!. . .

Being dumb should be a crime! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2012
They ooze self confidence and most probably in the know on how to hook a man
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

They ooze self confidence and most probably in the know on how to hook a man
so if I'm not promiscuous I can't ooze of self confidence or know how to hook a man?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

so if I'm not promiscuous I can't ooze of self confidence or know how to hook a man?
My assertion wasn't meant to be highly exclusive

The OP's general believe is that the group stand a better chance of getting hooked
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by born2boink(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
You have to be promiscuous for me to marry you, I have always love promiscuous over good girl
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

My assertion wasn't meant to be highly exclusive

The OP's general believe is that the group stand a better chance of getting hooked
And you are clearly in agreement with that belief,in as much as I'd love to say I understand what OP is saying or trying to say,I don't think"promiscuous is the right word to use.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
Because the good ones spent all their time praying for husbands while they go out and find them
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

And you are clearly in agreement with that belief,in as much as I'd love to say I understand what OP is saying or trying to say,I don't think"promiscuous is the right word to use.
It depends on the angle you are looking at it.
I'd say yes if as a man i was looking for a girl with the following characteristics:
Above average sexual experience,
Great fashion sense and not shy to flaunt the assets if she got it,
Not overly religious and somewhat free spirit
et al
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
You have to be promiscuous for me to marry you, I have always love promiscuous over good girl
. . .At the risk of marital promiscuity?

Scintillating!
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Only the promiscuous ones here, will get marry!. So all of una wey like to dey form like EMBRYO, like sey na una holy pass. #Pkele+ shikina undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

It depends on the angle you are looking at it.
I'd say yes if as a man i was looking for a girl with the following characteristics:
Above average intimate experience,
Great fashion sense and not shy to flaunt the assets if she got it,
Not overly religious and somewhat free spirit
et al

And any girl with the above characteristics is promiscuous? Before we go any further,how would you define promiscuity?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

And any girl with the above characteristics is promiscuous? Before we go any further,how would you define promiscuity?
Most certainly
You tell me cocoa tongue
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

Most certainly
You tell me cocoa  tongue
Haba jay you don fall my hand o,well a promiscuous girl in the most common sense of it,is a girl who mingles indiscriminately especially by having sexx with multiple partners on a casual basis.

Now why I said "promiscuous" isn't the right word to use is cos a girl can possess all the characteristics you listed without having multiple sexx partners or don't you believe so?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Amya(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
If a guy wants to marry a good girl, he may meet a good girl or a bad girl who pretends to be a good girl. And if he prefers a bad girl, he'll get his bad girl.

So you see, the bad girl has a higher chance as the good girl cannot pretend to be bad to rope a man in.

But seriously, this generalisation is not true. Man sees a woman he likes and he marries period. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Haba jay you don fall my hand o,well a promiscuous girl in the most common sense of it,is a girl who mingles indiscriminately especially by having sexx with multiple partners on a casual basis.

Now why I said "promiscuous" isn't the right word to use is cos a girl can possess all the characteristics you listed without having multiple sexx partners or don't you believe so?
I believe so but in Nigerian standards and point of view, it's almost certain for those tagged as non promiscuous to be born-again.

Nigeria being an overly religious country with tons of followers leaving their daily life according to words written in their chosen sacred books will most certainly not have any of the characteristics I outline in my earlier posts else they are had just be sorry pretenders
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2012
But seriously, this generalisation is not true. Man sees a woman he likes and he marries period. cheesy
That was "amyacious" enough! cool
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
Because out of their promiscity they have dealt with absolute a$$holes in men so when they meet a good guy they recognise it and they stay.

Naive girls dont have a clue of how harsh men can be vice versa for men. When a man that deals with ashawos meet a good girl he know and is definately keeping her when the nerds are grateful that atleast their is  girl that fancies them not to talk of a beautiful one
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

I believe so but in Nigerian standards and point of view, it's almost certain for those tagged as non promiscuous to be born again

Nigeria being an overly religious country with tons of followers leaving their daily life according to words written in their chosen sacred books will most certainly not have any of the characteristics I outline in my earlier posts else they are had just be sorry pretenders
Now if I clearly understand what you wrote up there I'd say that's a LIE ,it would be acceptable to say some nigerians(very few these days) believe that any girl who possesses the listed characteristics is promiscuous,believe me the listed is not even a criteria to know a promiscuous girl anymore in the present Nigeria cos you have girls flaunting what they got in churches,you see churches match making people,you have sexx educators in church who teach how the koko is eaten etc.

I still maintain that the only reason to term a girl"promiscuous" is if you are certain she shares sexx indiscriminately not because she is out spoken,exposed,out going or has a great fashion sense.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Now if I clearly understand what you wrote up there I'd say that's a LIE ,it would be acceptable to say some nigerians(very few these days) believe that any girl who possesses the listed characteristics is promiscuous,believe me the listed is not even a criteria to know a promiscuous girl anymore in the present Nigeria cos you have girls flaunting what they got in churches,you see churches match making people,you have sexx educators in church who teach how the koko is eaten etc.

I still maintain that the only reason to term a girl"promiscuous" is if you are certain she shares sexx indiscriminately not because she is out spoken,exposed,out going or has a great fashion sense.
Are we talking about traditional churches or the likes of Dr Fireman?
I hope you know Nigeria is still a very religious country whereby things are usually done not by common sense but by what the pastor or Imam teaches in the respective religious houses
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Amya(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2012
sexkillz:

That was "amyacious" enough! cool
grin grin grin

Just watching the serious intellectual debate between Jaybee and freecocoa.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

Are we talking about traditional churches or the likes of Dr Fireman?
I hope you know Nigeria is still a very religious country whereby things are usually done not by common sense but by what the pastor or Imam teaches in the respective religious houses
Who the F is Dr firearm? Is his church the only one in nigeria?

That's the problem with believing everything you see on the tv and especially NL,yes nigeria is a religious country no doubt but that doesn't mean everyone in it has lost his\her common sense,believe it or not many people do things their own ways,the so called preachers this days have even realized that people are no longer that naïve and nigeria is certainly moving ahead with the world in certain areas like religion,many churches have come to accept christianity the way a white man sees it.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by slex(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
this topic is mind blowing, never really thought of it that way b4
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Who the F is Dr firearm? Is his church the only one in nigeria?

That's the problem with believing everything you see on the tv and especially NL,yes nigeria is a religious country no doubt but that doesn't mean everyone in it has lost his\her common sense,believe it or not many people do things their own ways,the so called preachers this days have even realized that people are no longer that naïve and nigeria is certainly moving ahead with the world in certain areas like religion,many churches have come to accept christianity the way a white man sees it. 
Let me get this right, Are you saying it's now OK by the church for the members to practice sex before marriage?
Do you know you can't get married at redeem churches if you aren't a Virgin?
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by freecocoa(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2012
jay bee:

Let me get this right, Are you saying it's now OK by the church for the members to practice sex before marriage?
Do you know you can't get married at redeem churches if you aren't a Virgin?
Okay dear I think you've stayed away far too long,you need to come back home. tongue

Where did you get that redeem won't wed you if you aren't a virgin? That's absolute,pure,blatant,big,fat and outrageous LIE,in this our very nigeria? that's the best joke I've heard or read this year. Tell me they won't wed you if you are pregnant,I'd agree not the former.

And no I'm not saying churches OK sexx before marriage,I'm saying that churches don't term girls"promiscuous" because they possess the characteristics you listeed.
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
Because out of their promiscity they have dealt with absolute a$$holes in men so when they meet a good guy they recognise it and they stay.

Naive girls dont have a clue of how harsh men can be vice versa for men. When a man that deals with ashawos meet a good girl he know and is definately keeping her when the nerds are grateful that atleast their is  girl that fancies them not to talk of a beautiful one
So all girls should get bad! Hmm!
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^
I would not mind that
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Op

Are you asking why men prefer non-virgins more than virgins regarding marriage?   You have to take in consideration that being a virgin is like finding a diamond in a pile of poo in today's society.  I am not saying there is something wrong with being a virgin or non-virgin, but we are in an era where we can choose to be with whomever we want to be and some people are stuck in the era where society used to dictate who should marry whom.  

There are more non-virgins in this world than virgins and most likely non-virgins will have the highest marriage rate.  Now, some men have professed that they prefer virgin women and often seek virgins to "devirginized" but many of these men are interested in being the first guy to break the cherry.  

Many of those non-virgin girls were virgin girls who were victims of Cherry Busters.  We need to find out why those girls had or have multiple sex partners, many girls are victim of sex abuse and often time replicate that behavior out of trauma.  

As much mess most men talk, they prefer a wild woman in bed and lady in the streets.  If they can get that they are sold.  Maybe it is a stereotype that "good" girls are boring in bed and in life.  Who knows but let thank God, they are marrying instead of humping around!
Re: Why Do Promiscuos Girls Find Husbands Easily? by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2012
freecocoa:

Okay dear I think you've stayed away far too long,you need to come back home. tongue

Where did you get that redeem won't wed you if you aren't a virgin? That's absolute,pure,blatant,big,fat and outrageous LIE,in this our very nigeria? that's the best joke I've heard or read this year. Tell me they won't wed you if you are pregnant,I'd agree not the former.

And no I'm not saying churches OK sexx before marriage,I'm saying that churches don't term girls"promiscuous" because they possess the characteristics you listeed.
ain't no rumour but it will be hard to substantiate my claim as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A 20 Something Year-old With The Breast Of A 65 Year Old Woman / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / I Am In A Big Love Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.