Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week (1365 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Revelations At The US Embassy In Lagos: An Experience Of A Lifetime!!! / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week by imperiouxx(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
Notice regarding operations during the week of January 9, 2012:
Both the Embassy in Abuja and the Consulate in Lagos are open during normal business hours for visa interviews and American Citizen Services.

Non-immigrant visa applicants in Abuja are reminded that if they miss their scheduled appointment, they must send an e-mail to ConsularAbuja@state.gov within 24 hours of the time of their missed appointment, indicating name, passport number, time and date of the appointment, and reason for failure to show, in order to reschedule without payment of an additional application fee.
Re: Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week by DAY12(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
Good! wink
Re: Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week by adekennis(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
@imperiouxx, Please i have a telephone appointment with us embassy in Lagos on 10th ,they called me last year to come on that date but couldn't make it cos of the strike, please do you know how i can retrieve this appointment and do you also know if they work on that day??Thanks
Re: Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week by imperiouxx(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
adekennis:

@imperiouxx, Please i have a telephone appointment with us embassy in Lagos on 10th ,they called me last year to come on that date but couldn't make it cos of the strike, please do you know how i can retrieve this appointment and do you also know if they work on that day??Thanks

Both have been working since monday. Call their customer care to ask for reschedule.

(1) (Reply)

www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / The 10 Most Expensive Hotel Suites In The World / Germany Bans Nigerians From Claiming Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.