Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning (19880 Views)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by muyoto: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2012
Has been any independent verification? I called folks back home and it seems the story is not as straightforward as OP claims.

Pls my fellow NLders, be careful with the way you carry stories. "THEM SAY''
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by dapachez: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
I really dont know what this country is turning into,just watched channels tv and a news item got me thinking. The men in black were shooting into the air and along came a passenger(a youngman) in14 seater bus from ketu that was ibafo bound was hit by a stray bullet from guess who? The men in black,he died on the spot and the police came took the corpse away shooting sporadically in the air. He wasnt protesting but in a commercial bus. God help us all not to be at the wrong place at the wrong time amen.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by helios: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2012
[i][/i]pls this killing should not be attributed to religion.nigerians must see themselves as one
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by nbltech(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2012
I think i need to apply 4 Visa,let me get out of ds country d main thing go start.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ismhab(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ auren flani, Allah ya saka da alheri da wannan shawara, depending ur life and ur wealth is part of ur faith, kafin su kashe ku, ku kashe shegu, barayi, yan iska, uwar ku.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ismhab(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ auren flani, Allah ya saka da alheri da wannan shawara, depending ur life and ur wealth is part of ur faith, kafin su kashe ku, ku kashe shegu, barayi, yan iska, uwar ku.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ismhab(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
@ auren flani, Allah ya saka da alheri da wannan shawara, defending/protecting your life and your wealth is part of your faith, kafin su kashe ku, ku kashe shegu, barayi, yan iska, uwar ku.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by LEXYLOV: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
The situation surround this boy death still unclear to me. Is he trying to enter no going area alone or they are just protesting nearby and suddenly a bullet from no where kills only him  undecided  It look very different compare to cases of yesterday. lipsrsealed
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by sugardaddy1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
May the soul of the fallen rest in peace (Amen).
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by muyoto: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
LEXYLOV:

The situation surround this boy death still unclear to me. Is he trying to enter no going area alone or they are just protesting nearby and suddenly a bullet from no where kills only him  undecided  It look very different compare to cases of yesterday. lipsrsealed

that's the point. its still unclear to a lot of people, and I suggest that until we get verification of what actually transpired it might not be a bad idea for us to exercise some restraint in our utterances.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by kheart(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
what was the boy doing when he was alledgely shot. Security men should kill anyone trying to turn the protest into religious or regionaly motivated irresepective of who they are. U guys re not even talking about the Hausas killed but the person attempting to commit murder.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by prefers555: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2012
one nation united against fuel subsidy but divided amongst itself. i cant imaging wat would happen after the strike is over.nigeria!!!, to be or not to be
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ObamaUS: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
How come they did not take ghe pictures of people around him and let's see their mood.why did they snap only their legs?the pix looks like a make-believe pix.
Whichever way,may his soul RIP and this is enough to get GEJ impeached.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ceejay80s(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Lets stop wasting our time,these hausa people are wicked, he is a uniformed man and was trained to shoot, the boy or all these victims were not armed, cant they shoot their leg? They wont because a dead man cant talk and wont be able to defend himself. Lets call a spade a spade. The killing was on purpose,my judgement is an eye for an eye!
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by member479760: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Let's start the list of death we gonna have in this period of struggling now now!
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by adamaw2tuf: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
WANE MUTANE NE DA SUKE SO SU KASHE KU,DA YAKA MATA KU KASHE SU KAFIN SU KASHE KU? JAMAA YA KAMATA KU YI DA KAWNA FA.    NOW THIS KIND OF COMMENTS  OR INSTRUCTIONS IF FOLLOWED WILL RATHER PUT PETROL TO THE ALREADY ALMOST OUT OF CONTROL PROBLEMS THAT THE COUNTRY IS FACING AT PRESENT TIME,UNLESS THIS IS THE WAY SOME OF YOU HAVE PLANNED.
ismhab:

@ auren flani, Allah ya saka da alheri da wannan shawara, depending your life and your wealth is part of your faith, kafin su kashe ku, ku kashe shegu, barayi, yan iska, uwar ku.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ivoice247: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
executinal:

Just thesame way Yerima obeys every bit of the law. go get a life

I already have a life. THE SHARI'AH  grin

What was implemented in Zamfara was not shari'ah, If there was shari'ah, then Yerima wouldn't have been a governor in the first place. In a shari'ah state, even the governor is not above the shari'ah law.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hausa ?
i am not surprised angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
@kingabdull
"Honestly, i dont know why the people who are surpose to protect our lives atr the once taking it, Mr. President is this how u promised to rule us? This man is not going to die in vain."

which one you no dey? Na president kill am? Someone was killed by an animal and u dey talk about president. wetin bring president mata come dis case??
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by ivoice247: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

WOW! You nailed it!

Thats why there are no armed robbers, looters or boko haramites in sharia states!  

Do you mean Zamfara, kano, kaduna, sokoto, jigawa? Please!!! these are not shari'ah states although they make such claims.  

By the way, there'll always be perpetrators of evil, shari'ah limits them to the barest minimum. Its just like saying; " How come there're always sick people in the hospital, afterall, people go to the hospital to get cured.  shocked
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by kels001: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
some people are here defending the president and i really cant make sense of this. a country is burning and yet not a word from the president i weep for nigeria as i weep for myself i am really pained becos people are so blind that they have forgotten that when it get worse it is not only going to affect their friends and neigbhour but their children.
when we voted GEJ we enthrusted our lives to him to protect yet the same lives are being taken away by is agent.

well well well the end shall tell.
God help us all my fellow compatriot of good faith,
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Didn't hear anything on the news about this. undecided

RIP.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by logica(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2012
ismhab:

@ auren flani, Allah ya saka da alheri da wannan shawara, de[b]p[/b]ending your life and your wealth is part of your faith, kafin su kashe ku, ku kashe shegu, barayi, yan iska, uwar ku.
grin
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by lastpage: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2012
How l wish these Soldiers were quick to defend those"Southern" Youth Corpers who were slain in the North, just after the last election?
Some even ran into Police stations and the irate mob burnt down the station, just to kill the innocent, patriotic Corpers!

Where were these type of Soldiers, back then?

I think we should treat each other equally and fairly.

Having said that, l hope we will not degenerate into this level of "North Vs South, Muslim Vs. Christian" civil war.

Its an ill-wind that blows nobody any good.
The only way that wont happen is if the GOVERNMENT AND SECURITY AGENCIES get very busy and nip this in the bud!

Someone whose family was killed senselessly will definitely be angry and seek revenge, more so if the perception is that the perpetrators ae not being brought to justice by those who should do so! They will take Laws into their own hands.

Thats why the buck stops at the Govt's table. If they dont act NOW, anarchy will set in very quickly.

Lets continue to exercise maximum restraint PLEASE.

My condolence to the family of these innocent souls, may God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

Lastpage
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by Knorkastur: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by NegroNtns(m): 1:21am On Jan 11, 2012
May the life of the departed one rest in peace, Amen.
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by SILAKABUWA: 1:49am On Jan 11, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked The poor thieve from the South-South want to enter Hausa quaters to steal Blackberry phone but he stole bullet and now dreaming a with a NOKIA 3310 in HELL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
VIVA HAUSA MAFIAS, We will crush them again, again and again!!!
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by toyemz(f): 1:58am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^^

is this supposed to be funny now??

just wondering
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by SILAKABUWA: 2:00am On Jan 11, 2012
If you want FIRE!!! Kill Hausa Man, Nigeria will then boil!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by SILAKABUWA: 2:05am On Jan 11, 2012
We are coming to south south tomorrow through bush, touch 1 Hausa man, you touch fire!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning by SILAKABUWA: 3:48am On Jan 11, 2012
South-South Shamed IGBO WAR MONGERS, SOUTH-SOUTH ASSEMBLY SAID 1 NIGERIA!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Read number cool below;
"The south-south elders and leaders calls people (IGBO and CAN) who are beaten the drums for war and division of Nigeria to desist from such act as it will never be good for all the country, Shame to doomed BIAFRA IGBO nation, Up South-South, North and South West!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/epaper/2012/january/11012012/files/ipad/php/zoom.php?or=0&page=27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Minimum Wage: Details Of Lawan, NLC Meeting Over Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.