Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,616 members, 7,905,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? (1462 Views)

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville / Smallville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by djcrucifix(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2007
Clark Kent, Lana Lang, Lois lane, Chloe Sullivan and not forgetting Alexander Luthor,these re just some of the main characters in this wonderful sitcom,soap opera, or any genre of entertainment you want to place it and i happen to be a HUGE fan, I'm on season 5 and i was wandering if there any other ''smallville faithfuls on nairaland. so drop some lines bout your fav. episode, or character or anything.

have
[color=#000099][/color]fun grin

Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by JeSoul(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
I LOVEEEEE SMALLVILLE!!! I never fail to miss an episode. Glad to see another fan in here grin It def falls into drama category. I don't have a fav character though, I love them all. But Clark Kent is my boy for life! lol, I mean Tom Welling.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by Lola4eva(f): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
i cant say im a big fan of smallville but i watch it sha. Season 6 is on air now on Go (dstv). Lana finally marries Lex Luther, can you just imagine and it happens on the day she finally knows clarks secret. Though she tries to back out of the wedding cos she confesses to Clark she still loves him, Lex's father threatens her that if she doesnt marry his son, then he wuld have to kill clark, with that green stuff u know. Anyways more twists and turns sha, keep enjoying smallville, though i wuld recommend more mature series for you in the likes of heroes, prison break and lost, enjoy
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by slimes(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2007
Smallville is a good series. I would recommend it for all.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by iice(f): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
There was a time i watched it religiously. . .but after a while i missed some episodes and now i have missed a whole season. I will need to go back and cover grounds.
I detest Lana, i loff Cloe but my heart belongs to Lex grin grin Ok theatrics tongue what i mean to say is that Lex and Lionel do it for me grin grin Oh Clark is definitely drool worthy but i prefer the Luthors. . .sooo evil grin grin
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by eldee(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2007
I'll choose everyday pple over smallville anyday, i can't imagine how u guys manage to watch that rubbish, I prefer 'The New Adventures Of Superman'
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by grafikdon: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2007
eldee:

I'll choose everyday people over smallville anyday, i can't imagine how u guys manage to watch that rubbish, I prefer 'The New Adventures Of Superman'

One man's 'rubbish' is another man's 'Block buster'.

I love Smallville and it is probably the only TV series I follow religiously apart from The Boondocks, Prison Break, Ghost In A Shell: SAC and Trinity Blood. As a superman comics fan, I was offended in the Beginning of Smallville because I thought they flipped the whole damn story,but after a few episodes, I was hooked. Ilove the interesting love triangle between Clark, Lana,Lex, Cloe, Lois and Jimmy. . . one man, three women. . .make up your damn mind! Lol.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by candylips(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
Smallville used to be good but there are better series out there now. I still watch it though but i think they are running out of ideas now and bringing in his Adult life into things.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by ken10000(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
though i prefer Heroes I still think smallville is realy cool
The beginning of Superman when he was young i like it
i'm done with season 6 and waiting for 7.
but my fav character has to be Chloe Sullivan
dont ask me why, ok.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2007
SMALLVILLE SUCKS big time, I can't believe this is the only superman series available. The acting is TERRIBLE, !!
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by grafikdon: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
One man's meat. . . cool
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by Vieira(m): 12:42am On Nov 04, 2007
Lana sucks!!

Chloe rulez!!

and please Clark fly already.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by candylips(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2009
so when are they gonna run out this smallville story its time for us to see superman
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by Ced8: 8:32pm On May 15, 2009
Talk about bringing a thread out from the dead.Lionel is dead,chloe and jimmy are engaged,lex is missing or dead,a new ruthless female luthor corp boss,and fool cant still fly;what a dweep, S 08
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by tpiah: 8:47pm On May 15, 2009
not really a fan but Chloe's cool. Lex is passable.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On May 16, 2009
Jimmy died last night! That show sucks!! I watch it cause there are no other good shows on at the time but Supernatural is awesome!
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by candylips(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2009
@kobo

I thought the season finale wasn't that great. I think they are running out of story to tell about supermans childhood . they killed of my main guy Lex luther  angry
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by Owen2(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2009
The only thing i like about smallville is the theme song,'somebody save me' by Remy Zero.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by nellaluv(f): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
smallville sucks big time. Season finale: season 10 and clark still can't frigging fly. . . tho he has told lois lane his secrets. . . but he still can't frigging fly.
And those guys are really running out of ideas. . . checkmate undecided , white queen undecided , red queen undecided , justice society undecided , dr faith dead lmfao. . . these guys are clowns. . Lois lane is crazy and clark is a big joke.
Jo-el sef wey don die since, dey disown pickin wey get life. .
No action. . just the boring life of clark and lois lane.
Ah Chloe. . her ITK no get part 2. . she's dissappeared. . gone.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by nellaluv(f): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
smallville sucks big time. Season finale: season 10 and clark still can't frigging fly. . . tho he has told lois lane his secrets. . . but he still can't frigging fly.
And those guys are really running out of ideas. . . checkmate undecided , white queen undecided , red queen undecided , justice society undecided , dr faith dead lmfao. . . these guys are clowns. . Lois lane is crazy and clark is a big joke.
Jo-el sef wey don die since, dey disown pickin wey get life. .
No action. . just the boring life of clark and lois lane.
Ah Chloe. . her ITK no get part 2. . she's dissappeared. . gone.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by steeze(m): 3:53am On Nov 22, 2010
I swear Clark Kent has to be the most annoying character EVER! And i hated Lana Lang with a passion. Stupid girl always wanting to know a stupid secret. Season1-6 was basically abt 'i want to know ur secret. Be honest wit me'. I almost gagged. I still love it though. Fave character was Jimmy(till those idiots killed him off), then chloe, oliver(who i really like). Season finale of season9 was kinda lame if u ask me. Horrible. I expected more from d almighty Zod. Neways i guess its a good idea to rest smallville. Tori don finish. PS - I think he'd look ridiculous in a superman costume.
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by nellaluv(f): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2010
Yes , i forgot. Those friggin' idiots had to let jimmy die, why?. Chloe don't suppose to be there, i've never heard of chloe sullivan in the animation undecided .
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by steeze(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2010
Yea, chloe is a newly created character. Green arrow makes me wanna watch, even tho sometimes i think he is completely useless with his silly bow and arrows. Pete Ross was another unbelievably useless character. Lol
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by nellaluv(f): 1:36am On Nov 23, 2010
steeze:

Yea, chloe is a newly created character. Green arrow makes me wanna watch, even tho sometimes i think he is completely useless with his silly bow and arrows. Pete Ross was another unbelievably useless character. Lol

I dunno but i like pete's character, kinda useless sha, funny
Re: A Fan Of Smallville? Why Don't You Leave A Comment? by pkasso(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
steeze:

I swear Clark Kent has to be the most annoying character EVER! And i hated Lana Lang with a passion. silly girl always wanting to know a silly secret. Season1-6 was basically abt 'i want to know your secret. Be honest wit me'. I almost gagged. I still love it though. Fave character was Jimmy(till those idiots killed him off), then chloe, oliver(who i really like). Season finale of season9 was kinda lame if u ask me. Horrible. I expected more from d almighty Zod. Neways i guess its a good idea to rest smallville. Tori don finish. PS - I think he'd look ridiculous in a superman costume.
steeze,pessimistic as always.don't you ever look on the bright side of life?.i've been a fan of smallville for about ten years.smallville season10 promises to be emotional as it is gonna be the last of the tv series.i'm gonna miss the likes of tom welling[clark kent],allison mack[chloe sullivan]and others. cry

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Trailer Of Ghetto Dreamz, The Biopic On Da Grin [video] / Please Where Can I Download 24 Hour Final Season / Render To Caesar Is A Must See New Nigerian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.