Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

This Is My Contribution.what Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Contribution.what Do You Think? (586 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / My Contribution To Lift Nigeria From Grass To Grace Add Yours One Nation / Donald Duke Wallpapers Here: My Contribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Contribution.what Do You Think? by alienkind: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
Olisa Agbakoba(SAN) was suggesting other ways of raising money for the subsidy.
The government should listen to him,if it works out for the next 2 yrs,
the refineries must have been working by then.I believe the actual cost of the
subsidy cannot be more than $3billion if it is monitored properly and the issue of
corruption dealth with.If plan A does not work,use plan b.Each state can give
3billion naira from their security vote for one year as contribution. stop all long term
contracts immediately.The govt can easily raise 2billion dollars from there,then print
more money to cover the balance,It may cause inflation but its just for a short term.
This is a 2yr emergency measure to subsidise the fuel before the refineries are privatised
and working.All the state governors should tighten their belt to save the country.
There must be other ways of raising money.Jonathan we are praying for you to succeed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are We A Fool ? If Not Let Ignore 2015 Election / Angry, Hungry Nigerians Rush To Stock Food After Fuel Strike / At 97naira/l Do We Still Ve Subsidy On Pms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.