Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,727 members, 7,935,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (169982 Views)

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2011
Call +2348056345590 or +2348038013408 for your custom clearing needs.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by ekoboy: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2011
How much would it cost to clear

2007 Nissan Pathfinder

tnx
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Olaone1: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 6:09am On Dec 23, 2011
ekoboy:

How much would it cost to clear

2007 Nissan Pathfinder

tnx

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2011
Ola one:

Hmm. Adexfem's doing a good job. Communication with him has been GREAT!

Thank you Sir, will inform you when i get the original documents.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
You still owe me information on the 2005 Nissan Pathfinder oh . . . . Mail me or text me cos aint online much today.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Olaone1: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
adexfem:

Thank you Sir, will inform you when i get the original documents.

Check your mail, Sir.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You still owe me information on the 2005 Nissan Pathfinder oh . . . . Mail me or text me cos aint online much today.

Okay Boss.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas and Season Greetings to all Nairalanders and all our numerous Customers.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by rmx: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
was not a merry xmas, u know what i am saying angry
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by ajgrill: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2011
Hi adexfem,
heard so many good things about you. Please how much will you take to clear a complete kitchen, all flat packed from the factory in Malaysia, includes oven, hoob,extractor fan and microwave. Being air cargoed by Turkish airline from Kuala Lumpur
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
rmx:

was not a merry xmas, u know what i am saying angry

Eventhough, this particular transaction was a tedious one, we thank God your received your consignment safely.
We are sorry for this one Sir, and we promise to serve you better in subsequent ones.

Warm Regards.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
ajgrill:

Hi adexfem,
heard so many good things about you. Please how much will you take to clear a complete kitchen, all flat packed from the factory in Malaysia, includes oven, hoob,extractor fan and microwave. Being air cargoed by Turkish airline from Kuala Lumpur

Hello Sir, thanks for checking our thread.
What is the total weight of this cargo?

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Olaone1: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2011
I hope the job is almost done, Sir.
Thanks
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
Ola one:

I hope the job is almost done, Sir.
Thanks

We are very much in progress Sir, the vessel is expected to berth today.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2011
adexfem@yahoo.co.uk. Contact us today
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Olaone1: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2012
Please, check your mail.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ola one:

Please, check your mail.

Okay Sir.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2012
ajgrill:

Hi adexfem,

Hello Sir, thanks for your business. We really appreciate.
Hope to do more in the nearest future.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Olaone1: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2012
Check your mail, Sir
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by sofadebo: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
hw much would it cost to clear a 1998 toyota corolla
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Olaone1: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 5:22am On Jan 09, 2012
sofadebo:

hw much would it cost to clear a 1998 toyota corolla

thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 5:48am On Jan 09, 2012
Ola one:

Hi all,
Just to let Nairalanders know that Adexfem is the best agent in Nigeria. Anyone who wants a hitch-free clearance of their stuff should contact Adexfem.
Communication is great; your stuff gets delivered with everything intact. And, I hope he continues on this path.
Good job, man.

I hope to have a similarly-good experience next time. Take care.

thanks for your business and thanks for your comments sir, we really appreciate. we will surely keep the flag flying.

thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by olubainc: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
Just recently cleared a 04 Sienna for me, and still working on some other units with him. I must say Adexfem communication transparency and professionalism is subpar than any other agents I have dealt with (trust me I have had my share) He might seem pricey compared to others but the peace of mind you get and services you get is worth the extra 10-20k price difference. Trust me the other agents you end up paying more at the end of the day.

This year oo my preferred Clearing Agent is Adexfem, you better join this bandwagon.

Oga how far with those two camrys?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
olubainc:

Just recently cleared a 04 Sienna for me, and still working on some other units with him. I must say Adexfem communication transparency and professionalism is subpar than any other agents I have dealt with (trust me I have had my share) He might seem pricey compared to others but the peace of mind you get and services you get is worth the extra 10-20k price difference. Trust me the other agents you end up paying more at the end of the day.

This year oo my preferred Clearing Agent is Adexfem, you better join this bandwagon.

Oga how far with those two camrys?

Thanks so much Sir, really appreciate your comment.
The camrys will be cleared out when the strike ends.
Regards.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Americasman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hi, my name is Charles from Uyo, I contacted you concerning my bakery items to be shipped from Tianjin port in China. I will get you informed when the bakery items are shipped, its expected to leave on the 20th of January. The ETA is 40days. So, my friend I will forward to you all the papers for clearing. I have read so many good comments about you in this forum and trust in you to do a good job form me.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by feelzee: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2012
hello,
Am shipping in a 2010 toyota camry( containerised) from the states.
it should be due to arrive Lagos port in feb.
How much will i pay if i use your services and how long do you take to clear it.
Need a reply asap. Thanks
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2012
Americas_man:

Hi, my name is Charles from Uyo, I contacted you concerning my bakery items to be shipped from Tianjin port in China. I will get you informed when the bakery items are shipped, its expected to leave on the 20th of January. The ETA is 40days. So, my friend I will forward to you all the papers for clearing. I have read so many good comments about you in this forum and trust in you to do a good job form me.

Hello Chief, you are welcome once again.
We are very much on course. Will be expecting to hear from you when you have the papers.
Thanks.

Regards.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2012
feelzee:

hello,
Am shipping in a 2010 toyota camry( containerised) from the states.
it should be due to arrive Lagos port in feb.
How much will i pay if i use your services and how long do you take to clear it.
Need a reply asap. Thanks

Hello, thanks for the inquiry.
I will need info on the shipping line you used as well as the other vehicles inside the container before i can give you a quote.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by jnrbona: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2012
Good day sir, Plz how much does it cost to clear a 2004 Honda Element shipped via Grimaldi from Port elizabeth? I llok forward to your prompt response.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2012
jnrbona:

Good day sir, Plz how much does it cost to clear a 2004 Honda Element shipped via Grimaldi from Port elizabeth? I llok forward to your prompt response.

Hello Sir, nice speaking with you on phone.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (121) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs* / CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.