Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,787 members, 7,921,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:50 PM

Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs (10949 Views)

Okorocha Receives Copy Of Agreement Between Labour, Govt / Senators And Reps To Get 496 Cars / Breaking News. Strike Continues As Meeting Between Labour And Fg Ends deadlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by jmaine: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2012
Guyz waiting for prizes to revert to N65 are simply deep dreamers . .wake up and be realistic
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by vitality22(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2012
luv2talk:

Its really Painful that Govt is using NTA to fool poor masses that couldnt afford DSTV to watch Channels. I saw the prices of fuel from all the African Country quoted above on NTA watermark News. I wonder why they forgot to compare us with other OPEC member countries in Fuel prices, That would havecoviced me More. NTA!!!!!, Just Keep Fooling the Masses, God is Watching.
God will bless. The NTA is the most rubbish tv station in the world. Infact NTA is a useless station. Its transmitting the lies of government to the masses
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Myself2(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2012
ocman:

on N65 WE STAND NO GOING BACK, ENOF IS ENOF

Dream on dreamer
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by arumen(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2012
Deregulation will not remove the subsidy, it will only pass the responsibility of paying the subsidy to the citizenry. Way forward, expose the cabal and their activities. Otherwise, we'll just be moving round in circles.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by martyna4lf(f): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2012
I am expecting to hear the Senate and House of Reps on their own say
we accept to cut down on our allowances and Basic salaries so that the Government
can go on with Fuel subsidy Removal for the interest of all and sundry.
If the senate and House of Reps make this sacrifice it becomes meaningful
that they are really there for their people not for themselves ,their families and
girl friend, because this is the cry of the men and women on the street.

Nigerians should focus their argument these issues instead of calling the Executive
names that they don't deserve. I must let my fellow Nigerians know that this Government mean well
for us .It now seem like we don't really know what we want.

I still want to warn us that we are doing our selves and our country so much harm by listening
and dancing around with Rich Nigerians who have failed politically. Come to think of it how can
person of IBB echo that Fuel subsidy Removal is wrong. During his 8years of wasted and decayed
Nigeria, Regime which he ended with the greatest disservice of and controversial " JUNE12" he
increased fuel pump price, what did he achieve with the Excess, and what else did he leave behind
for today Nigeria? Why would Nigerian of today crucify Dr Jonathan for the Crimes of IBB and his
Government of Settlement and the previous regime.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by silibaba: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
my pocket is running dry oooo. no more money in ATM. a good 9ja of nairaland should send me N1500 recharge card grin grin
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by sniperTULK(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Why do u guys think the reps and senates are now particular about GEJ reversing the subsidy removal or reaching agreement with the NLC?
Simply becos of their own personal security, they don't have any tot of the masses. Why can't they sacrifice a good part of their criminal pays? A senator's house burnt in Niger state, even IBB wants GEJ to reinstall subsidy, his capaign office also burnt yesterday- they are the same cabals. N65 is not even the case now. May GEJ not revert the price till all the bad govt people are eliminated IJN!
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by LEXYLOV: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2012
The same thief's who gave the order to their square peg president to remove the fuel subsidy are camouflaging the masses. They don't expected what they are seeing. Bunch of looters talking. Kudos to the labor leaders for stand firm to the request of nigerians, may God be with them. You so called senates are better watch out, God is on the side of the masses at this time you will all answer to your executives crimes sooner than later. lipsrsealed
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by lekerenike: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by biometrics: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
[size=14pt]We are just being deceived. 

They will increase the pump price on fuel to N100.00; that is what they wanted to do. 

Government is the great deceiver of all times.

It is all "arrangee". 

Why cant they cut their own pay rise down like is done from other countries in the world than inflicting pains on her citizenry.
[/size]
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by WinkWrld: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
please can someone tell me who the Vice president is?
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Immarnuel(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigeria's 24hrs is equivalent to eternity. Return the subsidy then we can start negotiation and before the negotiation Gej must do all Nigeria needs that will serve as a relief from the subsidy removal.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by martyna4lf(f): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
Fans do you hear what is happening right now in Lagos.

Lab our leaders on the interest of life and property should call back
the people from the street if they say they are working at
the interest of the Nigerians.

Lagos is one area where ordinarily young men and women
live and feed on the street. Calling them out in the name of
protesting against Fuel subsidy Removal is like calling a
professional to come and EXHIBIT his skill.

Is it not reasonable for Lab our Leaders and Trade Unionist to
suspend this so called Strick Action and Street protest and put
their argument straight to the Executive and House of Reps.

Doing that is more noble profitable and beneficial to all than
giving Armed Robbers the Ample opportunity to wreck others.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by seunlayi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
nlc are just using nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by tboy30: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
Abegi enof of all this prayers.as we pray the bad pple pray too.am so ashamed of Nigeria.its so messed up that am thinking of changing my pass.I live in a country where the president's salary is known by all.fine there's corruption everywhere but naija own too much.kilode.how rich can u guys be? u end up bringing d money here again to better the already organised states.Fools.Its either we make or break.that's my word
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by martyna4lf(f): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2012
The previous Govt Sealed their Earnings and went on with LOOTING
But The Govt under Dr Jonathan have gone as far as showing you
if not all more than a quatre of his earnings and the budget and as far as
removing 25% just as he removed subsidy. Let us for once work on properly checking
this Government than crucifying her. This is now beyond Oil Subsidy but is centered more on
demand for good governance.

I expect that by today Lab our might come up with a certain Names that will monitor
this Palliative that the Government is presenting. Rather than still singing idle chorus
on the Road.

Honestly, I sick and tired with the kind of Elits that we experience in this Country.
They should remember that right now they already contravening the COURT ORDER
to suspend strick and go back to work while they continue to Negotiate with the Govt.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by y2kaustin(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2012
@martyna, why not cease fire and lets go yachting at takwa bay, cool cool cool kiss
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Ndkings1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
Aah! My god ooo!!
I don dey vex ooo
e b like say ds labour guys
wan fall our hand oo.
Pleas let the strike
continue until
they do what we want.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by martyna4lf(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nd Kinkgs, what do you?
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by y2kaustin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
NLC, No Retreat No surrender, FULL STEAM all the way,even if the strike will last for 6 months we are fully ready.N65 or NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by tefund(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nlc/tuc should not called of this strike without reversal to N65 , anything short of this is totally unacceptable, we will stone them to death if they try it, Long live nigerian youths!
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by tefund(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
The senators and house of rep member are all thieves, we do not want them to intervene for us, let them steer clear, we are ready for the worst!
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by tefund(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2012
infact it is high time we started setting all houses belonging to nzojo iweala fool and co ablaze,this will drive home our resolve fast.Nonse!!!!
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by cantell(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
tefund:

infact   it is   high  time  we started  setting   all  houses  belonging  to  nzojo   iweala  fool  and  co ablaze,this  will  drive   home    our  resolve   fast.Nonse!!!!
Noisemaker = empty vessel.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Fce20888(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Govt r just fooling d masses.that pump price may never go back again.our leaders remember d last day

Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigeria's regulation of oil is essentially buying oil for every other country around its borders.

BUT that is no reason why it must be removed without setting things in place. Government has been sleeping all these years when nothing has worked in naija. And now they want the people to be the only ones to take the brunt of the sacrifice. Irresponsible. They are not even owning up to their faults and failures to the people. Instead it's a freaking blame-game.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by creserve: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2012
what we need to undersrand is that oil subsidy payment is one of the numerous corrupt ways by whjch the rjch and the powerful makes lots of money from govt.Though it started with d fuel importers,it later became an all comers affair,that is if u are well connected and influential,you may even be invited by those in the know to comeand partake in the cake sharing.As such,those that gets invited mostly are d wives of powerful politicians and those in d intelligence and uniform services[with their influence,an importer gets an allocation].Thus,it is very difficult for d president to go after this set of people[esp.if madam is involve]The most he can do and d easiest way out is to stop the payments.We should also not forget d fact that all d importers were mandated to contribute to d presidents campaign funds before d elections.This contributions resulted into greater falsification of claims by the various importers whichinturn brought about d sharp increase in d post election payments.
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by studyineu: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
WHO IS DECIEVEING WHO. ABI DEM 24HRS NEVER REACH?. MY BRODAS TAKE NO HOPE IN NAIJA POLITICS
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by dustydee: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2012
24 hrs don pass o!!
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Lets face it.

We all know there is a subsidy been paid by Feceral government which is as a result of gross incompetence and corruption over the years.

We also know that the subsidy been paid can not be over 500billion  naira even with increase in demand and never 1.3trillion plus as claimed by the federal government.

We also know that what we have in nigeria government system is carbalocrazy and not democracy.

In view of all these and to foster a way forward, N90 or N100 will be too much but we can manage.

With N90 or 10n per litre, we will now understand that no subsidy is paid any longer and we now have added tax infused in the pricing to ensure we get infrastructures that ought to be a normal duty of a responsible government.

We can't continue the protest by holding on to 65N even when we know that is the ideal stand, it is now our duty to ensure that the proceeds made from subsidy removal is judiciously spent,
Re: Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs by Toktee(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2012
Now non of these bastard will say cpc is the cause of violence,when fg in league with the pdp and the problem of dis nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back / Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory / China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.