Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Obj And The Cnn Adverts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj And The Cnn Adverts (1596 Views)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / The CNN Analyst Was Right About Buhari / Follow Up Buhari Weaknesses And The CNN Reporter: Nigerians Reaction On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj And The Cnn Adverts by Moukee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2006
Once upon a time, as a military head of state, the current civilian president captured my admiration as I watched him do away with the umbrella that was held over his head while delivering a public address at Ogbemudia stadium. Then, I was but a little teenager in the primary school and even though I reasoned and thought like a child, that moment in which OBJ opted to be drenched by the rains like all his fellow citizens that had gathered to welcome, entertain and listen to him, made an indelible impression on my mind. Fast forward to the present. Listening to the news every night on CNN has made me to become acquainted with the tourist potential of countries that thrive on tourism as the mainstay of their economy. But never have I once been subjected to the spectacle of an incumbent or a highly-placed official croaking off from somewhere on a public relations mission. It is my opinion that such things should be left to the experts. I invite readers to comment on the totalitarianism of Obasanjo vis a vis the CNN adverts lauding Nigeria to the skies as 'the heartbeat of Africa'.
Re: Obj And The Cnn Adverts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2006
we are the hearbeat of africa? Ah africa must have a failing heart and is in danger of dying from Myocardial infaction!

(1) (Reply)

How Different Countries Debate In Parliaments / Congress ! / How A London-based “pastor” Scammed Ibori’s Associates / North Will Determine Who Wins Pdp Presidential Ticket – Nnamani !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.