Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is True Luv Real?! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is True Luv Real?! (728 Views)

Missy B is my luv / I Luv Seun / Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is True Luv Real?! by naijaborn(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2007
i mean hav any1 apart from hearin,eva seen a real life case of unconditional luv .is there anytin like a perfect match in relationships d sh*t's been on ma mind 4 somtime now grin dnt really kno wot to think bout it,
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by cuteass1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2007
Is true love real? My answer will be "yea, when doing it with the right person"

And ofcourse theres something like "a perfect match" in a relattionship . . when you're with that one person that makes every other person in the whole wide world invisible. When you're with this person, there's no other place you'll rather be, being with this person makes you as complete as you've never been . . this person is the centre of your hapiness, the solution to your problems, and the end of your search.

With this person by your side, the sky is your beginning Cos you feel you can conqer the world . . few are lucky enough to find "this person" wink
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by tafari(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2007
cute-ass:

Is true love real? My answer will be "yea, when doing it with the right person"

And ofcourse theres something like "a perfect match" in a relattionship . . when you're with that one person that makes every other person in the whole wide world invisible. When you're with this person, there's no other place you'll rather be, being with this person makes you as complete as you've never been . . this person is the centre of your hapiness, the solution to your problems, and the end of your search.

With this person by your side, the sky is your beginning Cos you feel you can conqer the world . . few are lucky enough to find "this person" wink

cuteass,

can I find this true love in you? wink wink wink
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by ikamefa(f): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2007
naijaborn:

i mean hav anyone apart from hearin,eva seen a real life case of unconditional love .

Unconditional love in man-woman relationship? naaaaahhhh! btwn a mother and child yes!

naijaborn:

.is there anytin like a perfect match in relationships d sh*t's been on ma mind 4 somtime now grin dnt really kno wot to think bout it,

yes there is some thing like a perfect match!
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by CrazyMan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2007
No it doesn't
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by cuteass1(f): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2007
tafari:

cuteass,

can I find this true love in you? wink wink wink

Ahahahaha, shey? Longest time pal, how nah?

ikamefa:

Unconditional love in man-woman relationship? naaaaahhhh! btwn a mother and child yes!

If unconditional equals selfless, yes i've seen instances . . maybe very few but they do exist!

crazykid:

No it doesn't

And you say that Cos you've been round the globe and back?
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by chiegemba(f): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2007
@cutie; how body grin

@topic; positive wink
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by ikamefa(f): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2007
cute-ass:

If unconditional equals[b] selfless[/b], yes i've seen instances . . maybe very few but they do exist!

yes that is the word! cheesy me am yet to see it oh!

all i see is: scratch my back i scratch yours oh! wink cheesy
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by niceuzor: 3:03am On Oct 11, 2007
shocked oh i see shocked
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by cuteass1(f): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2007
ikamefa:

yes that is the word! cheesy me am yet to see it oh!

all i see is: scratch my back i scratch yours oh! wink cheesy

LMCAO grin grin Don't worry very soon you'll be a witness to "i want to scratch your back, mine can do without"

But remember, when both parties involved think like that ^^^ it still becomes a "scratch my back, i scratch yours" affair ayt the end of the day, but at the same time, selfless!! wink cheesy
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2007
cute-ass:

And you say that Cos you've been round the globe and back?
Yea.
How did you know? wink
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by saucekid(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
singing**2face***true love
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by cuteass1(f): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2007
crazykid:

Yea.
How did you know? wink

Then you must be older than Metusellah? tongue tongue
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2007
Am his father. tongue
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by kokoletz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
Pls lol dnt b ridiculose it only exist in our dreams and die there.
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2007
[size=13pt]Offcourse there is unconditional between lovers, people that haven’t found the one person will most likely disagree with that.

Unconditional love doesn’t decrease even in time of conflicts between but however increases more.

Loving someone doesn’t just label the parents and not all parents love their children unconditional, I actually witness a case earlier today regarding this issue

And yes we do have something called the perfect match but the funny thing is both lovers are usually quite opposite from what they had in mind[/size].
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by chaloo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
Ikamefa

Few months ago a woman from Poland was in the news. She looked after her husband who was in coma for 20 years. After 20 years her husband gained consciousness. Her family / friends use to tell her that it is not worth it but she did not give up.
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by ikamefa(f): 3:46am On Oct 14, 2007
ok i get your drift! selfless love! ok! ok! i stand corrected tongue it exist but its verrrrrrrrrrry! verrrrrrrrry! rare! tongue wink cheesy
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by Islander(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
Of course the heifer who is defiant that it(true love) doesn't exist cannot and should NOT be help accountable. During her miserable life she has jumped from one man to the next like a rabbit, thus her reasoning should be excused,
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by ikamefa(f): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
he! he! cheesy na wah oh see level! cheesy

" grin " wink a combination PROZAC and Zanax grin in action kiss
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by Islander(f): 1:45am On Oct 16, 2007
Too bad prozac doesn't cure STD's, gutter rat,
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:42am On Oct 17, 2007
Na wa oooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by mrferlie(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2007
why? why? why? why?

true love is when you sex, sex ,sex, and sex your lover all the time.
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by Islander(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2007
mr ferlie:

why? why? why? why?

true love is when you sex, sex ,sex, and sex your lover all the time.

Welcome back, I missed you like crazy baby kiss
Re: Is True Luv Real?! by mariejane(f): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2007
well i must say that it exists and i blieve so much in it despite the fact that my ex did not appreciate what i felt for him, it does not mean i will stop believing that it exists and its not all about sex( for mr ferlie) .its a beautiful feeling which everyone should experience.

(1) (Reply)

Fat Girls / I Need A Lady! / Husband By Fire Pix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.