Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,113 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (11722 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by helpee(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2012
Guys, spend your time to do something worthwhile. Betonmarket and even forex is for losers. 90percent of these guys sselling products to u dont ever make their money from forex but from the products. You can never have a real breakthru with betonmkt or forex. Most people that made it in forex and beton made it thru training of innocent people and products. I was an active trader for years, learnt more than those people making noise here, met with virtually all the most succesful traders we have in the country at the time but later discovered they are all fraud. I used to know one trader I tut was very sucesful until I discovered he was doing a ponzi scheme, collect moni from people promising them great returns and use the moeney of new entrant to pay old ones and they all assumed he was makig moni for them until he got a UK visa and ran away. I know marketers will attack me on this but I don't care, I am more than sure you are on the road to financial doom if you continue the path of these useless markert. I won big money on who wants to be a millionaire and invested everything on forex and beton and lost woefully. I had to sell my laptop to force myself never to trade again and that was the beginning of my breakthru cos I am a professional, all the money I made in my profession I innvested on forex and beton education and trading. Today. I am a millionaire and very very succesful but every time I remember what I passed thru in the hands of forex, beton and its marketers and especially brokers, I look back and give glory to God. I don't pray my enemy will go into that fraud. Believe me for your own good, don't believe me for your own good too. Time will tell.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by yamakuza: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
helpee: I had to sell my laptop to force myself never to trade again and that was the beginning of my breakthru cos I am a professional, all the money I made in my profession I innvested on forex and beton education and trading. Today. I am a millionaire and very very succesful but every time I remember what I passed thru in the hands of forex, beton and its marketers and especially brokers, I look back and give glory to God. I don't pray my enemy will go into that fraud. Believe me for your own good, don't believe me for your own good too. Time will tell.

are you saying that you became successful at forex after proper education, or you became successful after ditching forex?

What alternatives do you recommend?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Elizadath: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2012
@ stager, you are a good patriot in this forum. Can't do something to this matter? Tell the armed robber(geenet) to refund my money now. I paid him via flashmecash of which he confirmed. Can't someone just uphold our noble course? And allow justice and peace to reign amongst us?
@stager, do something. Tnx
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
All these rubbish business that you actually can't make  decent living from consistently.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
Elizadath: @ stager, you are a good patriot in this forum. Can't do something to this matter? Tell the armed robber(geenet) to refund my money now. I paid him via flashmecash of which he confirmed. Can't someone just uphold our noble course? And allow justice and peace to reign amongst us?
@stager, do something. Tnx

EXACTLY WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE?

Was I there when both of you were transacting? Am I a law enforcement officer?

Make una see me see wahala o!

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
lol. Wetin i no go hear. Na me want am.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2012
@Geenet Kindly say something. Your reputation determines the success of your business. i think you should refund him.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by marlockj: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2012
limitbreka: If you are a www.betonmarkets.com trader or aspiring to be one. Here are my little advise for you.
1. There are 2 types of people there, beters and traders. Beters lose, taders win, Choose where u belong before u start.
2. Study, study and study
3. Have a trading plan
4. Never enter a trade above 5% of ur account
5. Relax after putting a trade, no need to be afraid.

Its fun to profit from the market if u know what you are doing. No other online business is better.

I'l be back with more
limitbreka plz hw cn i get buysell magic software and ebook.pls dis s my email:tuatuaonline@yahoo.com
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by marlockj: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2012
limitbreka: The best strategy for the newbies is to trade the reverse of the fx news or simply use the indicator @ www.superbuysellprofit.com
plz hw cn i get d superbuysell.plz any link
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by marlockj: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2012
plz narialand gurus plz i nid link to download buysell magic software.i rili wnt 2 trade on betonmarket.plz comment my email is :tuatuaonline@yahoo.com
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by marlockj: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2012
stagger:

I am a binary options trader! That is what Betonmarket offers for trading if you do not know.

Why should I leave the thread? If you do not want to learn the several strategies we have for trading on Betonmarkets, carry super glue and cover your eyelids and snap them shut!!! angry angry angry angry
stagger i nid to knw abt urs cuz am a newbiz in betonmarket.my email is:tuatuaonline@yahoo.com.tnks
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by betalife(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
I had been into forex trading since 2006, earlier stage was hectic but around 2009 I made my way through inforex by investing on 2 solid indicators which are bullet proof to any bomb from fundamentals. In 2011,I joined the betonmarkets traders and since then I had been enjoying online biz. Check it up on my blog http://betalifefx..com
CALL 08025197121,08094535176 for any enquiry.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by EMOGROUP: 5:40am On Jun 10, 2012
Stagger how do i get in contact with you? I love the way you trade betonmarket. Do you also use news for your predictions?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by bendazum: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2012
PLEASE DON'T TURN NAIRALAND INTO NAIRALIST OR IGOLDFORUM.A SIMILAR THREAD ALREADY EXISTS! IF EVERY TOM,DICK AND HARRY WERE TO CREATE A THREAD ON BETONMARKET OR FOREX.THIS PLACE WOULD BE SO BORING.I BELIEVE NAIRALAND TO BE A MEETING PLACE FOR INTELLECTUALS AND SANE PEOPLE.DON'T PROVE ME WRONG. YOU. HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2012
limitbreka: If you are a www.betonmarkets.com trader or aspiring to be one. Here are my little advise for you.
1. There are 2 types of people there, beters and traders. Beters lose, taders win, Choose where u belong before u start.
2. Study, study and study
3. Have a trading plan
4. Never enter a trade above 5% of ur account
5. Relax after putting a trade, no need to be afraid.

Its fun to profit from the market if u know what you are doing. No other online business is better.

I'l be back with more
Dude obviously you do not have a live BOM acc, stop preaching what you know little or nothing about.

It is people like you who deceived people into thinking Forex is bonga fish and garri which led to so many losing money and calling their brokers fraud which eventually led to some brokers banning Nigerians. So STFU!
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by optimus30: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
@stagger,i've heard alot abt betonmarket bt i don't kw how 2 start or go abt it,pls i nid ur help,eddyslakersr@yahoo.com,plssss
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
please can u contact me on williamsekezie@gmail.con, or on 08035561227, or add me on BB PIN: 2784EC71 let's talk. i really need to talk to you about this stuff cos am a newbie
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by johnwinter: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Has anyone really succeeded in withdrawing funds from betonmarkets.com ? If you have can you show me proof?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by mrstainlex: 12:17am On Jan 17, 2013
Hi limitbreaker?am a newbie to both nairaland and betonmarkets but am truely desirous in making something in that field.can u plz help me wit relevant info I can use to succed in BOM.I will be pleased if u send d info to <stainlex4life@gmail.com>**expecting ur reply soon.thnx broda
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by keemson: 12:46am On Jan 17, 2013
I Trade Stock On Betonmarket Very Simple And Guaranteed !!

Hi,

i've been trading BetOnMarket for a year plus,
from RUN BET, now, trading STOCK, i have my own
personal techniques i used on BetOnMarket....
that is why i don't have any eBook, i teach YOU
one on one. though, i trained two people from Abuja
,without coming to Lagos.so... that shows YOU,
its very simple...INSTANT MONEY MAKING...

http://betonmarketsecret..com/
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by BOMSOFT: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS. ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free) my manual is 5,000 if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.
CONTENT 1.INTRODUCTION 2.REASON WHY BETONMARKETS IS THE RIGHT PLATFORM FOR YOU TO BE 3.HOW TO REGISTER 4.HOW TO DEPOSIT 5.HOW TO MAKE MONEY (THE KOKO) 6.HOW TO WITHDRAW 7.TESTIMONIES
SECURITIES/GUARANTEE Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved. AM OFFERING A BONANZA FROM TODAY 26TH OF JULY TO MONDAY 29TH OF JULY YOU CAN GET MY MANUAL FOR 2500NAIRA WITHIN THIS PERIOD FROM TUESDAY UPWARD IT WILL BE AT IS NORMAL PRICE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians / MTN, BUA Foods, Cadbury Clearing Overseas Debts As Dollar Supply Improves / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.