Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv (4956 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by rosiggy(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2012
petermania:

This is one of the reasons I did not vote last election. Anytime I tried to speak about Pat Utomi, I got laughed at and people said all kinds of things, he's not serious, he wont survive Nigerian politics etc.

well, next elections will tell if we have learnt anything. If i were him, I wont bother contesting cos Nigerians are just a funny bunch of people. Who make the wrong decisions and complain afterwards. Afterall we have gotten what we deserve.

Mayt God bless pple like u, each time its time 4 election, and credible and intelligent pple like Pat Utomi contests, Nigerians always ignore 4 all d useless n corrupt ones based on d party dey r runnin 4. So u c; we r d cause of our own problem.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by lanrefront1(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2012
Oh yes, Pat Utomi would have made a good President. He 's intelligent, has business acumen and all that; but above all the most important quality a person that will make a good president needs is a heart to do the right thing. He also has this, but the truth is Pat Utomi may not have the necessary clout to win a nation-wide election.
The only man right now who has this most important quality (the heart & unshakable conviction to do the right thing) and also the necessary clout to win a nation-wide election is General Buhari.

Also whether u like it or not, Nigeria needs a strong leader who has the charisma to invoke deep patrotismn and ability to deal with ruthlessly with corruption and power-brokers. This man antecedents speaks for him. This is where he exells past Pat Utomi.

Because the Elites, even including Hausa elites, knows this man's stuff and are afraid of him, so much propangada are being spread around about him and unfourtunately, gullible Nigerians are buying it. I plead with people to do their own research and find out what the man Buhari is about.
I tell you the truth, if Buhari had been elected, even before he is sworn in, most of this so called Cabal, and loads of bad people would have relocated outside Nigeria.

You would have seen by now what they call "revolutionary change". Even the policemen on the road, by the time they see how corruption is being sincerely dealt with at the top, and a charismatic leader like Buhari tells, stop collecting 20 naira and harrasing your brothers. I will make things better for u. Dont worry, the evil people making life difficult for u, soon u will see them no more, they will listen.
It's that serious a matter for bad peopel; so much so that the Northern elites are ready to all within therir power to make sure he never becomes President.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians and not Jonathan.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by Pennywise(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2012
^^
Buhari can only make a good president for Northern Nigeria. The man is partisan through and through and a fundamentalist muslim. It flows in his blood. Like an old dog he cant change. Buhari has a morbid hatred of southerners and portend danger to us. He must not be allowed to be president of a united Nigeria
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by mbulela: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2012
who else watched Channels mins ago?
Femi Kuti had me in stitches. He wanted to sing but the presenters were begging him not to.
He said 'don't worry they will come and arrest me,not you'. they still begged him not to.
earlier he said 'i thought you called me here to talk about suffering and Ojota park, you are busy asking me about entertainment'.
Re: Pat Utomi Live On Channels Tv by mbulela: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
@OP, we as a people do not lack intelligent men/women.
what we lack are men/women with a conscience and sincerity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Hijacks Tuface's February 6 Protest / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same / NNPC Targets Gas Production Surge To 3bn Scuf Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.