Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? (23394 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by ak47mann(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2012
One_Naira:

I will not be surprise if this is another Alj_harem ids. You people are aware insulting others, would not force them into a protest? You are aware of that. We are not living in Holocaust era. Igbo mentioned they are mourning their brothers, now that translate back to using them to make money.  Keep showing you true colors, the amount of Biafra succession increased dramatically in less than a year because of una. ROFL. Continue jor, it will help our course in the long run. I actually thank una.

Whatever puts you to sleep at night. Nigerians are so ignorant it is becoming a disease. A group of Nigerians gathering together supporting the belief that Nigeria will dis-ingrate by 2015 yet you believe they want presidency of Nigeria in 2015? What stupidity is that? Na wa ohh. As for the Igbo up north, I will not defend them, they refuse to learn their lesson thus why SE/SS aren't fighting like we did before.

This is pure hatred and jealousy.  Even I know all this is a pure lie and i'm not from SE, though Igbo.
Nigerian roads in SE is worse than other Nigeria? seriously? didn't they have a thread like this before which opposed everything you wrote? Dude I highly doubt you've left your village and traveled SE at all.
I actually found is comical the amount of denial NL Nigerians provide to themselves. In almost every stastics done of Nigeria be it improvement, landscape, etc SE defeats all Nigeria region excluding SS region and you all still deceive yourself into thinking otherwise. More grease to your elbows, I laugh in Nigeria. I believe those living in a messed up region shouldn't criticized others.

---one I'm from Asaba and I'll do not appreciate devils trying to separate my people from our people. Asaba is an Igbo city whether you ignorant buffons like it or not.  PH has Igbo community, Ndi-Igbo of SE are welcomed into our community as much as they want, no matter the hatred maggot such as yourself display to them. Only ignorant Nigerians will believe you.  Festus Odimegwu reside in Owerri Imo state though has household in some regions of Nigeria including other states in SE Nigeria stop talking crap.  Arthur Mbanefo is not a traditional ruler, his stool was suspended by the Obi of Onticha first of all, secondly he is the ambassador of Nigeria to UN, of course he would reside outside of SE.  Prof. Laz Ekemekwe reside in Anambra state, ROFL. I'm not surprised some NL Nigerians are supporting you, talking about how truthful you are without even knowing any of the people you mentioned. Typical, if it support their bigotry, whether truthful or not, it is a good saying. NL, comical to say the least.

You do not speak for Niger-delta. This is why I highly doubt you are from Niger-Delta. When concerning succession, a typical Niger-delta speaks for his people and just his people. Only ignorant Nigerians will actually believe you are a Niger-deltan.

LMFAO. Oh this scream dayokanu or Alj_harem, I will not be surprised this id belongs to either one of them.
i think the idieeot is just a clown cool
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by babestella: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
Lack of media exposure, illiteracy, poverty.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by aljharem(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2012
Olodostein

stop calling my moniker, HE IS NOT ME, YOU DEY CRAZE angry angry angry angry angry angry

HE IS NOT ME, HE IS NOT ME. I DON'T CURSE. MUMU IDEEIOT

HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE HE IS NOT ME. angry angry angry angry IDEEIOT
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by OneNaira6: 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
Olodostein:

I couldn't agree . The Jews have contributed GREATLY to western civilization, yet, they despised by their hosts(ingrates); sounds familiar to Ndigbo huh?. Why? Only God knows.

Don't think. He is the one. Read in between the lines. His dubious character is written over the Id's. Pay very close attention and you will be able to catch him at his dirty game.

I responded to him in that manner to let him know that Ndigbo can stand on their own feet without limited oil. We are hardworking with great ingenuity.

alj harem   has a good knowledge about the Nigerian social fabric. So, he feeds into negative stereotypes to drive his point. Just like backward white Americans feed into Black American negative stereotypes to win Hispanic Americans on their side. Or like a typical German/European politician feeds into immigrants negative stereotypes to play dirty politics.

The worst is that, the SS are falling for the same bullshit. They did in 1966 and are doing the same thing again. But, give me a Yoruba, Hausa or an Ijaw man. I will gladly choose an Ijaw man and deep the others into the sea.

FYI. alj harem is typical yoruba pretending claiming to be different tribes with different monikers. They are soo perfect at that( Backstabbing and sabotaging).  An aboki is even more upright. He speak his mind and you know where he stands.

Dude stop thinking like this. Don't let fake ids on NL shape your opinion of SS.  It is not as you think
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by aninibinladen1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
@chinom
all dat way you yan you belive am?

igbo man no protest becos him think na him turn for sunshine 2015!
BIAFRA I HAIL!!
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by ridgeman: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
Igbos always get it the worst! If they were to 'occupy' the streets the military would have probably rolled out by now! You can't blame them after all BH has been targeting them without any real attention from the Government. And the truth is they are in support of the protests!
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
alj harem:

Olodostein

stop calling my moniker, HE IS NOT ME, YOU DEY CRAZE angry angry angry angry angry angry

HE IS NOT ME, HE IS NOT ME. I DON'T CURSE. MUMU IDEEIOT

HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE HE IS NOT ME. angry angry angry angry IDEEIOT
DanKan0:

I am me o cool
merengue:

For the people attacking alh harem, he is not me and if you don't like what I have written, suicide is always an option. I am an Urhobo living in Lagos, spent my service year in a horrible hellhole called Ibiasoegbe in Oru West L.G.A of Imo so when I talk about Igbos, I speak from a position of authority. If you are so brilliant in entrepreneurship, relocate and set up factories in your villages, lets see who you will sell your fake products to. The big men like Sunny Odogwu who made money off their suffering during the Civil War are living comfortably in Queens Drive Ikoyi, the poor zombies are still shouting "Biafra", how pitiful.

Look at your ID's . They all bear the hallmarks of your sentence composition. Didn't you take a course in linguistic in school you PRICK. Besides that, these Id's keep signing in and out, in and out.

Who are you deceiving?  Coward. Be a man and say who and what you really are. Boko haram like you. You are the same person who said that "Boko haram should recruit almajiri's to unlease terror on christians and southerners". What a devil you are.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by merengue: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2012
PEACE OUT!!!!
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2012
One deluded Igbo even said it was Dayokanu posting as merengue
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2012
Protest is going on cheesy
in Enugu and imo State grin
do you people expect us to kill each other to prove we are on Protest angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
in anambra state , we have 'PRO Subsidy Removal' grin grin grin grin
if una like, make una go die grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Onlytruth(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2012
merengue:

For the people attacking alh harem, he is not me and if you don't like what I have written, suicide is always an option. [size=16pt]I am an Urhobo[/size] living in Lagos, spent my service year in a horrible hellhole called Ibiasoegbe in Oru West L.G.A of Imo so when I talk about Igbos, I speak from a position of authority. If you are so brilliant in entrepreneurship, relocate and set up factories in your villages, lets see who you will sell your fake products to. The big men like Sunny Odogwu who made money off their suffering during the Civil War are living comfortably in Queens Drive Ikoyi, the poor zombies are still shouting "Biafra", how pitiful.

I just checked my map, and your land is NOT in the East; so I wonder what your problem is. The only group in Delta State that I know that qualifies as "Eastern Nigerians" are the IGBO (Anioma), who, by their blood and sacrifice during the war, became "Eastern Nigerians" automatically.  cool

So, stay in Lagos and enjoy your clubbing.
Leave matters that don't concern you.

Notice that I don't care what your REAL tribe is. lol.
It is a free world dude!
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by aninibinladen1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ olodostein

you sef ya english poor! e get one part way you for write "didn't you take a linguistic course in school?"

that grammer way you write no make am!
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Valon4ego(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
The very height of inferiority complex lol! If you can't beat them you join them lol!
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by OneNaira6: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
dayokanu:

One deluded Igbo even said it was Dayokanu posting as merengue

If you got some poo to say confront me, don't speak about me when I'm not paying attention. I said the last post reminds me of what you write in all your comment, na lie I dey lie which conclude he might be you but Alj_harem is a more possibility. Unlike you, he does not write like a 1diot  but it still goes along the line of what you constantly write, if only the word black scorpion was in it and that would have be you for sure. We are not fools, you people open accounts like everyday as if una no get life, supporting your bigotry, pretending to be who una no be, etc. Na wa oh.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Onlytruth(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
@Olodostein

Basically ignore posters like "merengue" (a masquerade in new costume ).
Not every character here deserves much attention.
A goat is a goat, and will never change.
Step over them and IGNORE them.  cool
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude stop thinking like this. Don't let fake ids on NL shape your opinion of SS.  It is not as you think

I know what I am doing. I know when to draw a line when it comes to the SS unlike the two parasites we have in this country.It is my understanding and observation that SS folks are easily carried away by dubious arguments like that Sheyguy and many on here are joining the bandwagon to castigate the Igbo's. Nevertheless, I understand we have more in common. But sorry, I have to be brutally honest sometimes(many get the message that way). Just wanted to highlight that finite crude and political gimmicks is not the way to go despite the fact that we also have ours in the Eastern heartland.  

Israel will have electric cars fully installed through out their city. They don't have one tenth of the resources we have in the East, yet, they excel. These are the people we need to start learning from not DUMB Nigeria.

Mineral resources is finite. Human imagination and ingenuity is infinite. We Ndigbo embolden these wonderful traits.

Nobody expected and even dreamed that post office would be made obsolete by technology(hint-- the Internet).
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
One_Naira:

If you got some poo to say confront me, don't speak about me when I'm not paying attention. I said the last post reminds me of what you write in all your comment, na lie I dey lie which conclude he might be you but Alj_harem is a more possibility. Unlike you, he does not write like a 1diot  but it still goes along the line of what you constantly write, if only the word black scorpion was in it and that would have be you for sure. We are not fools, you people open accounts like everyday as if una no get life, supporting your bigotry, pretending to be who una no be, etc. Na wa oh.

Ok na me be merengue, Na me be Gbawe, Na me be Oyb, Na me be ektbear

Oya do your worst

WHy is it that Igbos are just retardded? Does it have to do with the water you drink in the eroded villages

Its not aljharem its me
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by nduchucks: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

@Olodostein

Basically ignore posters like "merengue" (a masquerade in new costume ).
Not every character here deserves much attention.
A goat is a goat, and will never change.
Step over them and IGNORE them.  cool

Eze, una well done o. I see you are learning very well from your leaders down East who prefer to order you around like zombies.  Something tells me you are too inferior to order Olodostrein around and you are not qualified to tell him what to do or write in NL and who and who not to respond to. I don't believe he is as st.upid as you are imagining him to be.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Chinom(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
anini-binladen:

@chinom
all dat way you yan you belive am?

igbo man no protest becos him think na him turn for sunshine 2015!
BIAFRA I HAIL!!

Yes, i believe am.  For the Igbos it's strictly business. Go to Ladipo to buy auto spare parts now and see whether you will not pay through your nose. Either way, Igbos don't really care. If it goes back to N65, good. If it remains at N140, no problem. The cost of car battery will just have to up by 300%. These jealous and insecure Yoruba people here hating on the Igbos are the ones that will bear the brunt of it in Lagos. Those Lazy civil servants in Lagos will suffer this loss of welfare package much more. Igbos have never depended on welfare. Hence the indifference.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by OneNaira6: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Ok na me be merengue, Na me be Gbawe, Na me be Oyb, Na me be ektbear

Oya do your worst

WHy is it that Igbos are just retardded? Does it have to do with the water you drink in the eroded villages

Its not aljharem its me

Yawn!!!!! We know you are an attention seeking LovePeddler so If you want the attention on you, just say so.
You are just a yawn to me, maybe others might oblige.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by aninibinladen1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ALL OKOROS

if una get the resources bouku as una dey yan,wetin dey stop una to dey like isreal? abi Yoruba and mallam dem hold una frick?
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Onlytruth(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
ndu_chucks:

[size=16pt]Eze, una well done o[/size]. I see you are learning very well from your leaders down East who prefer to order you around like zombies.  Something tells me you are too inferior to order Olodostrein around and you are not qualified to tell him what to do or write in NL and who and who not to respond to. I don't believe he is as st.upid as you are imagining him to be.

And you are his spokesman?
I suspected he may be you, but I know better. lol

Nobody compels anybody to do or say anything on Nairaland.
Even the title of Eze Igbo, when it was advertised here, it was made abundantly clear that the Eze must not dictate or force Ndigbo to do anything. So, your rant is misplaced again! lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by fbApps: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
The fraud in Nigeria's oil subsidy - Wikileaks
Written by Elombah.com
Wednesday, 11 January 2012 12:28
[elombah.com] A secret cable sent from the United States Embassy in Nigeria, published by Wikileaks exposes the fraud that characterizes the oil subsidy: SUMMARY. A scandal is brewing in Nigeria over prices paid by the government for imported fuel. International fuel traders have been falsifying the dates of bills of lading to reflect particularly high market prices, overcharging the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) by $300 million or more. END SUMMARY.

2. On April 2, Chris Finlayson, Chairman and Managing Director of Shell Petroleum Development Corporation of Nigeria (SPDC), told Consul General and Econoff that a scandal is brewing within the NNPC over payments made to international fuel marketers. Finlayson said some marketers have been changing the dates when fuel shipments bound for Nigeria were loaded in order to take advantage of particularly high market prices. He said the total overpayment by NNPC may be as high as $330 million. Finlayson noted that Shell is not one of the marketers in question, but is becoming a leading fuel supplier for NNPC.

3. On April 6, Femi Otedola, President and CEO of Zenon Petroleum and Gas, the largest supplier of diesel fuel in Nigeria, essentially corroborated Finlayson's report. Otedola said over $300 million has been overpaid by NNPC for fuel imports, and that many leading international traders are involved. According to Otedola, NNPC contracts to pay its suppliers the market price on the day a ship is loaded with fuel. He said NNPC recently discovered, however, that bills of lading were altered to reflect loading on days of high market prices. Discrepancies were found when comparing dates on the bills of lading with dates of landing in Lagos.

4. Pointing to examples, Otedola said that while a tanker loading fuel at a refinery in Bahrain usually takes four weeks to arrive in Lagos, comparisons between the bills of lading and dates of arrival of some shipments reflected only a four-day difference, and in other cases, if taken at face value, indicated the journey took nine months. Otedola said 73 shipments from refineries in the Persian Gulf, England, and Venezuela listed delivery times of only one day. NNPC is attempting to get compensation for the over-charge. Otedola went on that most of the fuel traders supplying Nigeria are implicated in over-charging NNPC, and showed a list of 17 companies that supplied fuel in the first quarter of 2004, several of which, he said, are significant players in international markets, such as Trafigura and Vitol. Otedola added that three companies clearly not involved in the scandal are British Petroleum, ChevronTexaco and Shell.

5. Otedola recommended that NNPC stop contracting with international fuel traders and negotiate purchases directly from refineries worldwide. According to him, such a move would have two positive effects. Otedola calculates that NNPC would save some four billion dollars a year in expenditures on imported fuel. (Note: Prior to deregulation in October 2003, NNPC, then the sole importer of fuel, lost two billion dollars per year because it sold stock to retailers below purchase price. After October 2003, NNPC initially stopped subsidizing fuel sales, letting marketers import fuel to be sold at market prices. However, sources agree that NNPC is back in the business of subsidizing gasoline sales while it maintains a facade of deregulation by encouraging private marketers to import fuel that NNPC purchases at market price. NNPC then sells the fuel to marketers and retailers at a reduced price to ensure that those companies maintain a profit margin while holding consumer prices to informal caps set by the Department of Petroleum Resources. End Note.)

6. Otedola added that by cutting out the international traders, NNPC would also enhance the environment in which Nigeria's refineries could be restored and operated. Otedola said he believes international fuel trade "mafias" are behind the failure to bring Nigeria's refineries back on-line and to capacity. Otedola is convinced these traders arrange for the vandalization of crude oil feeder pipelines, which keep the refineries at Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna closed or under-capacity. He said the international traders generally receive at least one million dollars per shipload of fuel to Nigeria and have grown accustomed to the easy money Nigeria offers as long its refineries remain down.

7. As an example, Otedola described an arrangement the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) had with Sahara Energy for the provision of diesel to an emergency power generation plant in Abuja. He said that while a pipeline was under construction to deliver fuel to the main power plant,NEPA paid some five billion dollars to Sahara over four years for diesel to the back-up plant. It was later discovered that NEPA had received only about one billion dollars worth of fuel, according to Otedola. Otedola said that he, too, was contracted to deliver diesel fuel to the plant on occasion; however, he petitioned the president to investigate the matter after becoming suspicious of NEPA's ongoing contract with Sahara and the fact that the pipeline for the power plant was never finished. He said his intervention led to an investigation that ultimately resulted in the cancellation of NEPA's contract with Sahara.

8. COMMENT: The allegation that international traders bilked NNPC of hundreds of millions of dollars is yet another example of the poor management of Nigeria's energy sector, and highlights the complex links between crude sales, fuel importation, refinery maintenance, and energy production here. Otedola is probably right in suggesting that long-standing sweetheart deals between the NNPC and a variety of fuel traders is keeping the system inefficient. That may also explain why the GON just can't seem to get its refineries running even after spending a billion dollars or more on maintenance contracts over the last four years. Otedola said he initially bid to purchase the Port Harcourt refinery offered for privatization, but he recently told President Obasanjo he will not invest in the refinery so long as NNPC purchases fuel from traders instead of negotiating directly with refineries in other countries and leasing ships itself to deliver fuel to Nigeria. It is not clear if Otedola's assumption that the international traders' stake in Nigeria's current fuel market is the main driver behind the country's refinery woes. But it is clear that the fundamentals of infrastructure security, interim supply stability, and transactional transparency must still be addressed if the GON is to be taken seriously about its efforts to deregulate and largely privatize Nigeria's downstream petroleum sector. END COMMENT. HINSON-JONES C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 01 OF 02 LAGOS 000767SIPDISNOFORNE.O. 12958: DECLTAGS: EPET EINV EFIN PGOV NISUBJECT: SCANDAL BREWING OVER NIGERIAN FUEL IMPORTS
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by bankol18(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2012
jobless Nigerians smh, little wonder other African countries keep shitting on y'all.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by bankol18(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
and the yorubas are indeed a chronic disgrace to Nigeria,what a dirty bunch of twerps!i just found out that the useless apish-looking Nigerians that duped an Austalian woman off her lifetime savings were all yorubas including their ring leader, a forlorn helpless widow at that,seeking for true love and companionship and those dirty slimy twerps preyed on her using the fake ID of an American dude posing as someone interested in a relationship with her and ended up ruining the gullible woman's life, all yorubas.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by paragonpro: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
The SE has not been known to oppose authority after the civil war. In fact they do not oppose the ruling power. Meanwhile, the SW and SS under its influence (former bendel state) has traditionally been in opposition to the ruling power (save for OBJ's second term). Even APGA is in the same shoe with PDP.

Another reason is that the Igbo man is usually loyal to the highest bidder, while the Yoruba man would collect money and still betray the the highest bidder and all others bidders.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by iyes(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
Truth is bitter; the reason is high rate of illiteracy amongst Igbo men.

Check out the demography of Ibos age 15-45, there are more percentage who are illitertates now than when the Civil war was fought.

The issues of FSR and Occupy Nigeria goes beyond just the price of fuel, and only the educated and enlightened can have an indepth understanding of them. Since most of the back home can't grasp the ideas, they found it hard to buy into it.

What they fail to realize is that no matter how rich you are in cash, if you are illiterate, you are still poor. Also, when a man neglects to liberate his society from injustice and corruption, no matter how much money he makes personally, he has sold his coming generations off.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
paragonpro:

The SE has not been known to oppose authority after the civil war. In fact they do not oppose the ruling power. Meanwhile, the SW and SS under its influence (former bendel state) has traditionally been in opposition to the ruling power (save for OBJ's second term). Even APGA is in the same shoe with PDP.

You are right, Thats the slave gene we talked about earlier
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
Olodostein:
And your point is? You don become EFULEFU?

Someone asked a question and I answered it simply. I'm not going to join the "Igbos are this", "Igbos are that" nonsense some of you are doing.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by ak47mann(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2012
true talk they are so jobless that in Lagos, even common touts on the street help and  rescue some patients in eko hospital,they were demanding for some change,now how can u reason with people with that kind of mentality? well you don't blame them is the system,the system is fuccked angry here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B39DrCVYhI

why cant you help your fellow man and feel better that you saved life,must you ask for compensation?not only here alot of business people go through hell from this touts. on a daily basis sad
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by Dede1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2012
@merengue

I had thought Dayokanu is the most idiotic person to navigate to nairaland, guess what; I am close to the mark. In fact, the honor of most idiotic person ever to approach nairaland goes to you.

If I had not been to a typical village in Urhobo, curiosity would have become my drink because you posited a typical village in Igbo is overrun by empty mansions. At least, the mansion-dotted landscape of typical Igbo village is better than thatch houses laden with gallons of “Akamere” that grace typical Urhobo village.

Igbo stood forefront in a war against Nigeria and yet were able to achieve what you enumerated in your post including the positions such as Vice President of Nigeria, President of Senate etc. May I ask you which political positions were willed to Urhobo in the cesspit called Nigeria even when the Urhobo people served as water-boys to soldiers from northern region during Nigeria/Biafra war?

Remember that Ndigbo and Biafrans fought to bring Nigeria to its knees. Are you lost on the sentiment to bringing Nigeria to its weakling knees has not departed from Ndigbo?

If you were not regrettably moronic or schooled to think crude oil belongs to certain section of Nigeria, you would have realized that the killings of southerners and christians in the northern region of Nigeria by Boko Haram carry more important weight to Ndigbo than the hike in fuel price.

When you wrote Igbo land is landlocked and informed us you performed national youth service in Oru West LGA, you created a huge doubt in my mind about your academic background. Even my fourth grade child knew Igbo land is not landlocked. By the way, there is nothing or sign in physical geography that tilts economical advantage from landlocked countries to the ones with miles of coastal lanes. I have known many well-meaning and good-nutured sons and daughters of Urhobo land, you are not a true son or daughter of Urhobo land.
Re: Why Is Eastern Nigeria Silent On Fuel Subsidy Removal? by aninibinladen1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
@bankol18

ya papa rape you when ya small?
which come be aussie for hya?
woman sef na greed make am fall mugu.
brain no be curse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Graphic Pic: Woman Got A Serious Bum Injury While She SQUAT On Toilet Water Clos / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.