Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,874 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pre-nuptial Agreement - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pre-nuptial Agreement (756 Views)

Pre-relationship Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-nuptial Agreement by ennyluv6(f): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2007
"Anything, anything," said the ambassador.

"First, you must buy me a 14-karat gold wedding band with a 72 carat diamond, along with a 28-inch studded matching necklace for our engagement."

Without hesitation, the ambassador picked up his cellular phone, called his personal accountant, told him the instructions, and said, "Yes, yes, I buy, I buy!"

The secretary thought that her first request was too easy, so she thought of a more difficult situation.

"Second, I want you to build me a 58-acre mansion in the richest part of the Hamptons along with a 40-acre summer home in the sweetest vineyards of France."

The ambassador picked up his phone, called his personal broker in New York, then called another broker in France, and after his quick conversation, he said, "Yes, yes, I build, I build!"

The secretary was very startled, and knew she must think of a final request that would be impossible to live up to.

"Finally," she said. "I'll only marry you if you have a 10-inch penis."

A sad face befell the ambassador, and he cupped his face in his hands. After weeping in his native language for a few minutes, the ambassador slowly lifted his head and said, "Ok, ok, I cut, I cut!"
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hehe. it took me a while to understand the joke, but it's definitely a good one!
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by chiboyz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2007
the joke no funny shaa
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by ennyluv6(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
@chiboyz'

thatz coz u've no sense of humor.
wait, what are u doing in Nairaland, all the way from England?
na negros dey here;
no wonder the joke no funny OR Na Lagos ENGLAND u com from?
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by ennyluv6(f): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
@seun.

no be true i talk?
at least we be omo onile now
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by ratiken(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2007
ennyluv

another good one
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by topeteadr(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2007
That guy's name must be john thomas
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by confiritch(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2007
This is a good one! Keep rolling. Don't mind critics.
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by ennyluv6(f): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2007
@confiritch
thanks for that comment
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by chiboyz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2007
rubbish joke
Re: Pre-nuptial Agreement by clemcykul(f): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2007
seun dalyn u promised me last nite dat whatever i desire u'll do it for me embarassed embarassed embarassed plz honie kindly delete this post it awfully uninteresting and annoyn embarassed embarassed embarassed angry thanks sweetie coz i know u will kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pillow For Ladies / Blessed Are Those / 10 Commandments Of A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.