Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,787 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jonathan: A President Below A Cabal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: A President Below A Cabal. (548 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: A President Below A Cabal. by MadeMan1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
Its sad that we see the truth but afraid to say it.
My points are very simple and direct.
(1) A president who can identify a set of cabal that are stealing the nations resourses but cannot act against them
is not worth being our president. The issue of Boko Haram has not been adressed because a cabal is behind them.
(2) You dont throwaway the bath water with the child simply because the water is dirty.
(3) Jonathan is a big disgrace to we the sourtherns, especially me that is from his village.
(4) Probably he decided to fight them because they refused him a slot into their revenue sharing.
(5) Even if subsidy is removed the money will fly into thin air becos we dont operate continuation of
policy by successors.
Jonathan should have his head checked ( am ready to give hime a free service).
Today, i sat before my 1yr and 4 months onld son and apologies to him for voting Jonathan. But whatever happens, my son will not go to
school bare footed (if that is what Jonathan wants)
Jonathan, your names suck. My neighbour just changed his sons name from Jonathan to Emmanuel, just becos the son was named after u.

Please Mr Jonathan, dont punish me by removing subsidy because am not related to the so called cabal.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need A Newspaper Version In The Model Of Nairaland In The Streets? / Boko Haram Got Al-queda Training In Sahel Desert - Niger Foreign Minister / Bankole And Nafada Acquitted Of All Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.