Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / . (1079 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tenor600(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2007
Re: . by mimiko(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
undecided
Re: . by Skywalker5(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
Is this a joke? angry angry angry
Re: . by anycorner(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2007
tenor600:

Do you know that Millions of people are suffering from been unable to put an end to Viruses affecting their phones??

In a recent United Kingdom Newspaper journal,It has been discovered that as the world's technology power advances, Viruses also increases on daily bases. Infact most of these viruses are found in Phones. These viruses are transfered from the phone to the user and these flows in the blood streams of its users.

These viruses are also responsible for High call rate tarriffs and often make calls unaccessible. But the society would ignorantly put the blames on service providers for high tarriff call rates,it because of the viruses in their phones.

Millions of phones cannot download softwares such as Musics,Games,Pictures. The presence of viruses ranging from small (Milli microbs) to bigger (mega microbs) are responsible for these heart breaking coincidences.

However,these problems has been put to an end. A special Anti-Virus Phone software has been invented recently to detect,destroy and delete all viruses from phones.

The Anti-virus Phone software is looks like a Recharge Card. It has Pin Codes at the covered area located at the back of the Anti-virus card. The covered area is scratched off to reveal the covered Pincodes.

These Anti-virus Phone software will destroy viruses on all phones ranging from 2002 models up to 2007 series regardless of your phone make and type.

STEPS ON HOW TO DESTROY VIRUS FROM YOUR PHONE USING THE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

1. Scratch off the covered area to reveal the secret PIN (a 12 digit number)

2. Dial *5589*PIN(12 digit number)followed by # and press SEND/OK/YES key

Key Note that (Space) are not required in step 2 above.

3. Your phone will Automatically switch off

4. After 7 seconds your phone will Power-on by itself again Automatically. This is to enable the Anti-Virus software to DETECT, DESTROY AND DELETE the Viruses affecting your phone within 7 seconds. That's all !!!

Special thanks to the world of science. A friend recommended it to me, I tried it and it worked.

For more info on how to get your Anti-Virus Phone software Scratch Card, please do not fail to email :

info.lumak@yahoo.com

Emails sent to info.lumak@yahoo.com will be quickly recieved.

Or call Deborah @ +2348053516663 (Sales Rep. Nigeria/England)

Kai nairalanders una no go kill person oooo cheesy
Re: . by ituen(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2007
make una pursue this guy go PHONES Thread for this forum. Ability to understand english should be a requirement in registering on this forum.

Seun take note
Re: . by mimiko(f): 5:27am On Oct 10, 2007
nooooo make dem pursue am go computer village
Re: . by Ninjabyte(m): 6:04am On Oct 10, 2007
dude, na campaign abi na advert dem dey call this ur own sef? Read it three times to decipher where the fun was supposed to be at. DUH
Re: . by ioday(f): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2007
So has anyone tried his suggestions

Im not trying it without at least 5 confirmation dat what he says is true and effective grin grin
Re: . by ituen(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2007
give am chance to express imself
Re: . by mimiko(f): 4:48am On Oct 13, 2007
he or she is not talking i think he or she has relocated to computer fillage
Re: . by topeteadr(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2007
My advice should be, if anyone at all post's rubbish in a forum where it is not supposed, i think seun should upload a software that would automatically divert those topic and posts to a junk folder. So guy's what do you think of the idea
Re: . by kronkykay(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2007
Nice idea!

Remember the software aint humane enuff to know watz important after itz been convinced by the subject that it's a silly idea. Won't be surprised if you fall as the first victim.
Re: . by mimiko(f): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2007
yaaabbsss
Re: . by topeteadr(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2007
Kronkykay i think i know the perfect software for this idea, your brain would be perfect well admin should pay you remove your brain then install it.
Sorry it's just a joke.
Re: . by topeteadr(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2007
Kronkykay i think i know the perfect software for this idea, your brain would be perfect well admin should pay you remove your brain then install it.
Sorry it's just a joke.
Re: . by clemcykul(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2007
guys wat do u all think lets go hunt for some bulalala and flog his buttocks if its a black one we can turn it to light brown and if he is fair we can turn it to red grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what if hes got a green arse den i suggest we cut it off and make pepper soup grin grin grin grin grin grin afterall he sounds like a nitwit so let reply him same grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by topeteadr(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2007
@clem sorry to ask but who were you talking to.
Re: . by mimiko(f): 3:31am On Oct 16, 2007
TO THE POSTER I GUESS grin grin grin
cant u see that the poster has tried every possible way to erase his sutpidity, he deleted the topic, his first post am sure he would have deleted the whole thread if he could
Re: . by kronkykay(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2007
let tha dead rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Pronunciation / Stubborn Children / Horror Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.