Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Free Website Design Training In Lagos! (this Is Real) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Website Design Training In Lagos! (this Is Real) (666 Views)

Get FREE Website Designed For Your Business / I Want To Design Free Website For 3 Small Scale Businesses / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design Training In Lagos! (this Is Real) by dollarman3: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
This is a lifetime opportunity for all those interested in learning how to design websites.

To register simply send a text message with your name and location(i really mean location not your full address) to the following number 07085393101.  then the details will be sent to your phone about the time and venue of the lecture.

the text message that will be sent to you must not be deleted from your phone until the day of the training as it will be what will be used to certify that u would be allowed to partake in the training for free.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Willing To Start Their Own Mobile Advertising Site / Urgent Help Pls Webmasters / How To Change Blogger "Labels" To "Categories"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.