Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Am So Tired Of Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am So Tired Of Airtel (1238 Views)

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked / The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. / Pls What Is The Meaning Of Airtel KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am So Tired Of Airtel by ijeshare: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2012
I dnt understand y airtel is lyk ds. Their BB service is extra- substandard to the extent that I can't evn use app world. The netwk goes off for @least three day subsequently & most times I av to do d hard reset more than 6 times b4 d BB symbol appears on d 3G. Another issue which I dnt kno if its my fone or wot, is dt, wenever I try to download from mp3skull, it always say its not supported evn if I try to play it from d site, it doesn't. I use a 9550. Anyone with a candid help? I will so appreciate it.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by civilserva: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2012
ahmadameenahmad:

what you have done is that just buy etisalat ! The most easiest and faster for browsing ! And i will give you the secret of it For more visit ahmadameenahmad@gmail.com

If you have any information share it here so that others can benefit. I am even suspicious about the two post ahmadameenahmad and ijeshare just registered today within the same time. One is having problem the other is offering solution. What can we make out this, your answer is as good as mine
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by rekeson: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2012
Is any body browsing free with airtel in d whole of 9ja?
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by civilserva: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, have you seen that the poster has been busted? After my first reply, he quickly deleted his second post, forgetting it has already been quoted. Please stop fraudulent practices it wont take to anywhere
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by ijeshare: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2012
Mind u, I am d poster. & I posted once. So wotever it is u are saying, na u sabi.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by ijeshare: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2012
Mind u, I am d poster. & I posted once. So wotever it is u are saying, na u sabi.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by NiaLong(f): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
hi , i am actually experiencing issues with my bis service on airtel. got an sms dat my bis service would expire on the 20th of this month and since thursday i have not any pings or email. i tried calling there customer care but i guess due to the strike i got no response. pls is anybody experiencing the same thing ? and what can i do? thank u
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by ijeshare: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2012
I am experiencing exactly d same stuff. & dts y I posted earlier. But there had no one with any help wotsoever. In my case, I can't evn use BB App World. Imagine dt.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by kolnel: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
Airtel is wacked now. Very crazy network. I had to drop the sim for a better network. They were making deductions on my money despite having subscribed to the BB complete.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by honsule(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
ijeshare:

I am experiencing exactly d same stuff. & dts y I posted earlier. But there had no one with any help wotsoever. In my case, I can't evn use BB App World. Imagine dt.

am using Airtel BB complete plan of #1400.(I just renewed my plan with #1,200 today)Although their 3G fluctuates in my vicinity,but is still preferable to other networks in my vicinity. i can also browse direct with it on my laptop.Having said that,which of d Airtel BB plan did u subscribe for?
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by ijeshare: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
Am using BISMONTH (d complete package) d netwk jux switches off at will, it doesn't access app world & its gettin me tired of d network.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by honsule(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
rekeson:

Is any body browsing free with airtel in d whole of 9ja?

why do u asked?
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by automech: 5:36am On Jan 17, 2012
ijeshare:

Am using BISMONTH (d complete package) d netwk jux switches off at will, it doesn't access app world & its gettin me tired of d network.
It shld work.
Check ur settings
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by dandollar1: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2012
The rate at which my megabyt reduces is alarming.other network don't run down as fast as it does.
Re: I Am So Tired Of Airtel by N101: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
dan_dollar:

The rate at which my megabyt reduces is alarming.other network don't run down as fast as it does.

I used to think it was standard until I got an MTN data bundle. In the 4 days it takes to use up 100MB on Airtel, it took 2 weeks on MTN.

Noticed this started happening after they took over from Zain. Got a text to say they've now released a 30-day 250MB bundle for N1300.

(1)

Bold 9700 Refuses To Accept Sim Card / Now You Can Install The New Bbm With Free Voice Calling. / Modern Combat 5 Is Live Download Here Now !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.