Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,899 members, 7,949,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight (26658 Views)

Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Now Tortured By Dss @live Broadcast / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by makzeze: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
President jonathan is to address the nation this night after meeting 26 governors and 4 ministers, according to channels tv
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Toktee(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
What a president,what is he going to tell us this time,the only thing he will do evrybody knws,he will tell us to suffer nw dat we shall enjoy in the nxt 3years, 2,dat we shd make sacrifice nw to enjoy 2morrow,at nine oclock,the federal civil service will threaten the civil servants,anybody think otherwise?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Toktee(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2012
Did anybody need wole sonyika academic qualification,pat utomi,alex ekwueme,or jubrin aminu type to understand democracy? NO! The people elect u in office u represent them,u take a decision 4 dis same people but they said no,why cant u use ur common sense to 4get the unpopular decission,the people said no jonah,why nt take the path of honour,nw u can see dat governance is never a learning process. The people said ENOUGH,PERIOD!
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

you are too insulting i am sorry for your husband anyway i guess it's running in your blood fool

Aren't you a lowlife yourself there for trying to target her husband rather than the person you obviously have a problem with? What has her husband or none, got to do with what she posted there?

Note: I didn't even think I agree with her post but the fact that rather than attack her post, you choose to attack her husband(assuming she has one) makes me see the sort of person you probably are in this.

@Poster, what time? I want to try to tune in . . .maybe with ear plugs on.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Aussie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
No president in the history of Nigeria has addressed us as much on a national tv as GEJ has done in 30days. This, to me, connotes comfusion and cluelessness!
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Aussie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
No president in the history of Nigeria has addressed us as much on a national tv as GEJ has done in 30days. This, to me, connotes comfusion and cluelessness!
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by oderemo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
^, what the heck u yacking about. idiagbon and buhari used to be on nta almost every hr., every minute harrasing nigerians in them days.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by pat077: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
i hope he annouce his resignation.

Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by 1025: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
he has said, no going back on fuel subsidy so is either he is resigning tonight or he wants to pay tax on the air we breath and my fear here is what will happen to those with very big noses.
i will not be surprise if he tells us that he is divorcing his wife to concentrate on governance.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by Ogetogeo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
'It shall not pass tonight, Order will return to our land!' - Bishop David Oyedepo

http://mobile.twitter.com/winnerschapelnl/status/158510808731615232
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by yampoo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
He'Gonna Reverse to the old pump price. Is there any information abt what he will say?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by 1025: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2012
is 9pm here, when is he talking. i want to sleep so that i can wake up to go for strike tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by mechangeid: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
Are you people sure this dude will talk tonite?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by blacksta(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
watching NTa - nothing yet
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by 1025: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
we will call officially for his impeaching/resignition tomorrow if he refuses to talk tonight. does he think we are joking with him?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by yampoo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
Which station cos NTA dey shw news ohhh, i beg i need update
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by mechangeid: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
If this dude dont talk tonight,i take it he is trying to break Nigeria
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
his speech is already online
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by mechangeid: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
Any link??/
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by alienvirus: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
I will cry if I no go work tomorrow. My heart dey pump as if I wan watch nigeria and ivory coast match, gej don suffer nigerians
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by MrKelly: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
9:40 yet nothing. Is he having a hangover?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by osssy09: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
FLASH GEJ is briefing representatives of labour and CSOs, as a matter of courtesy, on the outcomes of today's meeting. Broadcast pending
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
the speech is on nairaland
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by gists: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, what time? I want to try to tune in [size=16pt]. . .maybe with ear plugs on.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a feeling the speech has been made and its undergoing editing. Give them some time. They'll put it on air when they are tru with the editing
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by paragonpro: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
Rumours have it that Jonathan is about to go tough on protesters, labour and their leaders. We about to enter a new phase in the conflict.
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by muyoto: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
otokx:

the speech is on nairaland

where?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by 1forall: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
How more incompetent can this administration get if they can't air a national address on time as announced by them?
Re: Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight by gists: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
paragonpro:

Rumours have it that Jonathan is about to go tough on protesters, labour and their leaders. We about to enter a new phase in the conflict.

I hope its just a rumor. Otherwise, the end is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes Plan Mass Protest Fuel Price Hike / Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov / Niger Delta Militants Push Global Oil Prices To $50 – Highest In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.