Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Application For A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For A Job. (648 Views)

flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production / Chevron Ng Skill Test - Re: Application For Employment / Application For 20th Batch Direct Short Service Commission (nigerian Navy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For A Job. by omatiekike: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2007
I am a graduate of University of Ado Ekiti,with a second class lower division .I did my youth service in Adamawa-State,in Adamawa investment $ property dev.co.Ltd.
I am a native of Ikenne Remo in Ogun state,Nigeria.

Please you can send me an E-mail to,

omatiekikelomo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Application For A Job. by jshittu(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2007
You're highly welcome to the supersaturated Nigerian Labour Market. For your information, it is not easy to find a job but I still advise you to strive hard to get one. Don't be discourage but that is the simple truhth you will get to know with time. Don't hestate to grab whatever that comes your way first; this may turn out to your stepping stone to a greater height. I don't have a job for you but if any one who is the position to get you ajob use him/her well. Above all, go close to your God, He can do even the IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm glad to read a message from you because you're a neighbour. I'm form just like you. I wish best of luck. Hear from soon Good bye.

You can always check this web site:

www.nigeriagalleria.com

and some company websites.
Re: Application For A Job. by 2009DOREEN(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2007
anybody there ready to assist me get a job, am a school cert holder, marketing at unn lagos campus.i also have diploma in desktop publishing

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Vacancy With It Company / Help Plz / Bank Phb Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.