Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,939 members, 7,912,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Need Answers To These Naruto Questions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Answers To These Naruto Questions (774 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers To These Naruto Questions by tayoccu(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2007
There are things I'm concerned about, things like:
Why Naruto's using his mother's (Uzumaki Kushina of the whirlpool country) surname Instead of Namikaze Minato's (Minato the 4th hokage, his father).
Why minato chose to seal the kyubi inside his own son, giving the key to the seal to jiraya, and asking jiraya to make sure naruto perfects the rasengan.
Why Minato sealed only the ying half of the kyubi's chakra, leaving the yang half for Naruto.
what happened to Uzumaki Kushina?
how come Jiraya's students become so freaking strong?

(1) (Reply)

Useful And Informative Resources For Screenwriters / Has Anyone Watched This Videos? / Osama Won An Oscar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.