Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,251 members, 7,907,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

What If Your Wife Ex Impregenate Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Wife Ex Impregenate Her? (988 Views)

When Your Wife's Ex Boyfriends Wont Let Her Rest / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Wife Ex Impregenate Her? by lodcoat: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
what if your wife ex impregenate her?
Re: What If Your Wife Ex Impregenate Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
look, you have been posting funny topics all over NL today, and most of them are incomplete. post a complete sentence and allow people understand better so they can give their opinion.
Re: What If Your Wife Ex Impregenate Her? by efuah(f): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

look, you have been posting funny topics all over Nairaland today, and most of them are incomplete. post a complete sentence and allow people understand better so they can give their opinion.
lmao, honestly ur post is not really funny, but that's exactly what i was going to say . . . but it's funny o!

wonders on nairaland . . . Mr What if lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Wife Ex Impregenate Her? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2007
laughin ma frozen butt off impregnate with what? her transgendered half grin grin
NL will not kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What You Love To See Her On? / When A Man Loves A Woman / Searching For The Right One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.