Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,454 members, 7,971,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:16 PM

Hospital Database Management Term Papaer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hospital Database Management Term Papaer (930 Views)

University College Hospital Ibadan School Of Nursing Form For 2015 Is Out / Admission into the school of nursing, university of Ilorin teaching hospital / Web Designing/ Applications Development/database Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Database Management Term Papaer by foyaz: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2012
I am a student of ICT department our teacher has given me a term paper about HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT now someone help me.Otherwise I am dead.
Re: Hospital Database Management Term Papaer by prodam(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2012
foyaz:

I am a student of ICT department our teacher has given me a term paper about HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT now someone help me.Otherwise I am dead.

the texts in bold made me laugh my ass off,, it made ur request ambiguous,
you said He has given you the term paper already and u still looking for one,

anyways, to the best of my understanding of ur question,
it should be more of theory and referencing,
it will involve interface, database(entity relationship), and the needs of the users of the hospital,
proably, u re trying to manage a hospital using computer(software). then
your term paper should be based on how to provide/build an integrated end-to-end Hospital Management System that provides relevant information across the hospital to support effective decision making for patient care, hospital administration and critical financial accounting, in a seamless flow.

I hope this helps
I would post something useful today about Hospital management( probably a sample paper for you work on)

(1) (Reply)

Two Admission In Nigerian University / Funai 2011/2012 Admission Lists. / Stronix Consults Limited In Partnership With Able Academy Wants To Boost You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.