Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,127 members, 7,967,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (23430 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Basildon1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

oh please. . . .
if he comes near you, you would do the same as pero!
Kindly correct yourself, sir. Same is an understatement, double is a good starting point. LOL

Peeps make it sound like he's a ra[b]p[/b]ist
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
Basildon1:

Kindly correct yourself, sir. Same is an understatement, double is a good starting point. LOL

fatality!

Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2012
Basildon1:

Don't mind them.Tuface carry go,i dey your back. grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by niddamugu(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
I feel sorry for this Man,
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by dollya(f): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ coogar,  i wont bed him even if hes d last man on earth angry
i dont want to catch STD ooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
dolly a:

@ coogar,  i wont bed him even if hes d last man on earth angry
i dont want to catch STD ooooooooo grin grin grin

be honest with me for one second. . . .
it's tuface we are talking about. . . . . .dolly-a, think about it. grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by kizito96(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
Congrats
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by chibest5(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
if anything go wrong with nigeria population, they should hold tu baba responsible shikina
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by born2boink(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
Two face dick will never seems to amaze pussy and his father abraham name will last forever
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by dollya(f): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
@coogar, i might consider oooo if its peter psquare tongue tongue tongue tongue
atleast him dey use condom grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by tayoTFC(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
2BABA , u no de gree use condom abi, Aids is real ooooo, cos no be only u dey sleep with all those ur children mother, pls sip up,
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
dolly a:

@coogar, i might consider oooo if its peter psquare tongue tongue tongue tongue
atleast him dey use condom grin grin grin grin grin

i don't believe you, dolly.
all 2face needs to show you is the results of his tests that he has no infection and bang. . . .you would jump into his car.
how can you not like 2face?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by oderemo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^^^^. ahhhh, that xplain it.
now we know.
thanks. carry go.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by ubest1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
NLC, TUC and tunde bakare, plz we need to come out and occupy tuface before the guy destroy woman womb
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
OS Farinde:

Wettin concern for wettin no corncen you,  Tu baba come your house for child support ?  abegi , if u no fit produce why no shout up your mouth and let people wey fit live their life ,  ??  

I guess that's how your parents raised you , probably you are one of those children your father sired with women he didn't give a damn about like tuface's other baby mamas. It's not my business the way he chooses to live his life but when it affects others especially children that know nothing about it then it concerns us all. Tuface is not being responsible to himself and his children. Parenting is not only about giving money.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by dollya(f): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

all 2face needs to show you is the results of his tests that he has no infection and slam. . . .you would jump into his car.
am suspecting u oooo grin  i hope u are nt triping for tuface
be careful b4 u carry baby NO 7 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Basildon1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

all 2face needs to show you is the results of his tests that he has no infection and slam. . . .you would jump into his car.
Sorry to be a bother, but you seem to have mixed things up again. Let's that line backwards

you would jump into his car , slam and HOPE (italics mine!) 2face shows you the results of his tests that he has no infection. LOL
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by ifeci: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tu Baba is on baby spree.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Okijajuju1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
Agility in Ability in fertility. . . .

Congrats tubaba. . . .
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
that's 2 baba for you grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by ifeci: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tu Baba is the true son of Abraham. Increase and multiply my guy. na only u understand that part for bible
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by damola1: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
That's my uncle, He never disappoints!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by OtunbaGm: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
Correct African man. Like your style
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by MissyB3(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
apocalypse:

I guess that's how your parents raised you , probably you are one of those children your father sired with women he didn't give a damn about like tuface's other baby mamas. It's not my business the way he chooses to live his life but when it affects others especially children that know nothing about it then it concerns us all. Tuface is not being responsible to himself and his children. Parenting is not only about giving money.
It does NOT affect you in any way.
His baby mommas have all said Tuface is a wonderful dad, where lies the problem?

ifeci:

Tu Baba is the true son of Abraham. Increase and multiply my guy. na only u understand that part for bible
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
Basildon1:

Sorry to be a bother, but you seem to have mixed things up again. Let's that line backwards

you would jump into his car , slam and HOPE (italics mine!) 2face shows you the results of his tests that he has no infection. LOL

basildon, you put the m in meanie!
you are not even considering if dolly is the first daughter of ngozi okonjo!
she could be high-profile. grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
Nothing dey happen jare,
Tubaba congratulations.

Some people be acting like dem know it all but everybody know say dickk dey rise and shag,so if you want to criticize him talk small small cos[b]YOU NO HOLY PASS MY BROTHER. [/b]
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2012
Missy_B:

It does NOT affect you in any way.
His baby mommas have all said Tuface is a wonderful dad, where lies the problem?

You think , I guess you aren't in naija cos if you are you'd see the type of children being raised by single parenting. Some might come off well but the vast majority end up being touts , riff-raffs and truants. In the end it is children like this who do Yahoo-Yahoo and scam you and me or become street hos. I know cos I have a couple of pals who grew up in such homes ( where their dads weren't around ) and ended up being such
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by freecocoa(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
Chei seun you don spoil this forum finish,person no fit write d*iccccccckkkkk and s*hhhhhhhaaaaag again.mscheeew.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
The point is you just don't sow your seeds with different women , four in this case , and say it's nobody's business , please consider the children you are bringing to this world
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
apocalypse:

The point is you just don't sow your seeds with different women , four in this case , and say it's nobody's business , please consider the children you are bringing to this world

is he struggling to take care of them?
has he asked you for a penny to raise his kids?

apocalypse, stop pussyfooting!
it's none of your business.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

is he struggling to take care of them?
has he asked you for a penny to raise his kids?

apocalypse, stop pussyfooting!
it's none of your business.

So sleeping with various women and impregnating them is worthy of emulation , if tuface were my brother I would say what I'm saying here to him and you yourself know it's not morally right
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
apocalypse:

So sleeping with various women and impregnating them is worthy of emulation , if tuface were my brother I would say what I'm saying here to him and you yourself know it's not morally right

he has not rap[i]e[/i]d any of them. the sex is consensual.
if the women want babies by 2face, who are you to disagree?
na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase / My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.