Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience (1248 Views)

Sexy Older Woman Dating Experience…!!! / A Guy Want Rich Older Woman For Intimate Relationship..satisfaction Is Sure / Kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by delaruh(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
I'm a man in late 20's I need an educated woman for a date,intimacy and sharing experience not because of her money or anything but because I am tired of the issues and drama from young girls.
Send me message or your bb pin to 08155059918.
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by coogar: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
delaruh:

I'm a man in late 20's I need an educated woman for a date,intimacy and sharing experience not because of her money or anything but because I am tired of the issues and drama from young girls.
Send me message or your bb pin to 08155059918.

what age range are you looking at?
i know a lot of women in a bingo nearby. . . . .state your qualities and i will hook you up asap.
do you snore? grin
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by delaruh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
Please don't send me sms if you are not between the age of 35-42.
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by coogar: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
delaruh:

Please don't send me sms if you are not between the age of 35-42.

35-42? shocked shocked shocked shocked

lemme add a bonus.
i can actually do 35-80 for you.
now state your qualities. . . .

are you educated?
can you read & write?
what's your religious belief?
do you work?

do you snore?
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by delaruh(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
Pardon me for my mistakes ,though I am new to this ,I am only interested in anyone in lagos ,preferably someone dark in complexion ,friendly and funny to be with.and btw the age of 35-42.
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by coogar: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
delaruh:

Pardon me for my mistakes ,though I am new to this ,I am only interested in anyone in lagos ,preferably someone dark in complexion ,friendly and funny to be with.and btw the age of 35-42.

you mean you don't want the uk/usa-based women?
really?
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by BABE3: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

i can actually do 35-80 for you.

Clown! grin
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by coogar: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
BABE!:

Clown! grin

would you consider this man?
he needs an older woman - you are old and single(i think).
what are his chances?
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by BABE3: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^ I'd consider him. I'm 34 though. I don't have a chance.; Zero chance.
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
I know someone I could recomend but she does not have all the qualifications oooo
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by coogar: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
BABE!:

^^ I'd consider him. I'm 34 though. I don't have a chance.; Zero chance.

you still qualify, you would be 35 this year.
can you travel to lagos and meet this dude? grin cheesy

he drives a honda so transportation is sorted! grin
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by BABE3: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

you still qualify, you would be 35 this year.
can you travel to lagos and meet this dude? grin cheesy

he drives a honda so transportation is sorted! grin

I can travel down--- will delaruh take care of the expenses?

What model of honda? What year? grin
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by coogar: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
BABE!:

I can travel down--- will delaruh take care of the expenses?

What model of honda? What year?  grin

1992 honda - it comes with alloy wheels.
it's very rare to see a car with such quality in lagos.

delaruh would have to answer the expenses part. . . .i dunno his pockets.
but damn - you are 34, a working professional in the stock exchange industry.
surely, splashing $20,000 on delaruh shouldn't be a problem.
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by BABE3: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

1992 honda - it comes with alloy wheels.
it's very rare to see a car with such quality in lagos.

delaruh would have to answer the expenses part. . . .i dunno his pockets.
but damn - you are 34, a working professional in the stock exchange industry.
surely, splashing $20,000 on delaruh shouldn't be a problem.

lol. Right, right.

Durella what you think? Lets talk business.
Re: I Need Older Woman For Dating And Experience by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
A car OF such quality in Lagos? WTF?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Friend / Nneka123 Pleas Tell Me A Yes :-( / Man Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.