Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,110 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence (8569 Views)

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by bolayei: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
let them keep the north for themselves or better still let them be given the offer of their own country and watch them have a rethink,infact na dem dem go agree within theirselves say dem b animals say dem no think like humans before. why will anybody have the need to go to the north? dont u c how mallams live in a city like Lagos not to talk of north
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by Dede1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
I shall be gladdened to hear that Boko Haram has taken over northern region of Nigeria and declare it “Islamic Republic of Arewa”.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
Hmmm.. so the restive natives have finally turned on their masters for meat grin soon it will be the turn of the SS/WS grin nobody's smiling down here oooh
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by manmustwack: 1:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Oga na today u figure out dat one?
We need help sha,make una call fire brigade.
Nijah sef. I tire.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2012
closearms3: wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by drnoel: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2012
Am not an advocate of dividing the country but if they want to take over the north, then they can have fun. If it ever gets to that, I will be one of those that will leave my white collar job outside, return to Nigeria to fight the bastards.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Take Over & Forcibly Islamise The North – Min Of Defence by Standing5(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1129498/multi-billion-naira-ilorin-central#13350496
True topic, but i bet most don't know how wide and serious the effort to Islamise anything government is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Need For Sovereign National Conference – Gej / Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.