Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (68222 Views)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

[size=14pt]what baffles me is that these guys can't even afford a 3 square meal yet they keep supporting these thievies because of tribal affliations.SMH[/size]

That is how daf.t people can get attimes

what a shame.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Gbawe: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
Reference:

These sort of things are very bad for government. Once you become a public servant you elect to certain values - honour, sacrifice, probity. You can't do as you please and certainly not members of your family. Once you swear an oath and declare your assets the public takes over. You lay example by the lifestyle, the cars you drive, the schools your kids go, the clothes you wear. And when you stand in front of the public and ask for understanding leadership demands an examplary lifestyle. She should rein in her family immediately and set the standards acceptable for public officials before government or the public does it for her. The way these people conduct their personal affairs is a clear indicator why their professional practices are so poor.

You are alluding to standards our societal values simply does not lead many to appreciate let alone exemplify. We deify the wealthy in Nigeria - never mind the source of their wealth. Yes indeed, and ideally, public officials should refrain from insensitive display of wealth because they are the cynosure of all eyes. The Nigerian reality is however different.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
liaslo++:

i'm not suprised, if i see something more than that fro[b]m him i will still not be suprised. Na where your money stop na him another person own start.

i just pity Nigerians [/b] cry

Abi o.me sef go tell my mummy  make she buy me one small jet make i dey cruise town like diezani son.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

No,

First of all I would like to correct you on the highlighted part smiley

it was not the son but Babangida daugther's wedding, Also it was not the daughter that hired the rapper it was Babangida himself that hired Joe in the wedding to surprise the daugther. The daugther has no such money.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ih1emjNQ9t8[/flash]
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1emjNQ9t8

mohammed hired him to sing at his wedding to rahama
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Mobinga: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
Damn.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Ogetogeo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
gokuu:

so that he bared his mind on the frivolous life style of a federal minister with the Nations collective wealth, he is now blind?? Actually, you are the one that is suffering from Bilharzia occasioned by years of living in the midst of wanton corruption!

U might want to go back and read my post again. This time i advice u read slowly so as to understand what i wrote. Thnx

alj harem:

you should grow and stop this your mor.onic analysis to justify corruption

so even if u are the owner of Shell all over the world, would you have 20 million euro house etc

We have ideeiot in the country I no go lie

Tribalism has really blinded people to the reality on ground. Stu.pid people

I knw its difficult for u to post without cursing or insulting it is in the blood and very common in d north.
Nxt tym try not to instigate ppl and making sensational accusations u cant justify.
1. The son own a private jet (proof).
2. She carried a 5m naira bag, even other lyk u say 4m naira and i wonder when u started knwing prices of women handbag. (pls proove this).
3. She bought 20m euro house (proof wit a pix).

Am waiting dude.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by ideylaff: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
u make a lot of sense. However i may want to disagree with u slightly in the sense that a huge chunk of these money being bandied about by Deziani did indeed come from govt directly thru her or the hubby Rear Admiral Allison Madueke.
1, Chief Agama Deziani's father is not stupendously rich as u may want me to believe. He is just an average Upper class Man in the Nigerian Contest.
2, Rear Admiral Madueke made a lot of money as Military Governor like others of his ilk. How much would a military officer earn as salary for 35yrs service that would justify this extravagant life style.
3, Deziani worked in Shell for a long time agreed. How come other top executive management staff of Shell and other Oil Majors did not amass such wealth. is it that they are not so paid like deziani. We have people like Basil Omiyi current MD of shell, Olumide Onakoya first Nigerian MD of an Oil Major who was MD of Mobil also MD of Mobil in Gabon. He worked for Mobil for over 25yrs and does not own a private jet, so also basil omiyi. Not Even Henry Omenai, the first Black/Nigerian Executive Director of shell was that rich. Incidentally Henry Omenai was Daisy Danjuma's first husband.
4, Deziani exports crude oil using two companies run by his broda as fronts. This company without previous history got a $50m facility from a first generation bank after just one month of incorporation. Habaaa. Even if we see only the puppet, we know the puppeteer is behind the scene. lol.

I don't have issues with Deziani and his hubby, neither am i interested in how they spend their money. My take is that you don't come into such volume of wealth as a result of Working as an employee. naaaaa. For your info my dear friend, the cheapest Private jet (brand New) u can find in the market is $17m with a maintenance overhead of about N82m annually. Whick kain work person wan work wey he/she go see dat kain money. Abeg tell me make i go apply.

Just did a bit of detective work. The plane belongs to Camac aviation, which is owned by Kase Lawal who is a Texas based Nigerian oilman with interests in Nigeria. This is a conflict of interest. Same thing that caused a defense secretary in he UK to resign very recently. Nigerians be the judge.

Will they investigate? They will deny and try to rationalize it. Levy Ajuonuma has got some jobs to do now because am sure by tomorrow he will come to deny these and make some lousy excuses. This is no photo trick. It leaves much to be desired of our public officials. In any sane society, diezani madueke should have resigned. But will she? She is GEJ woman friday. God will expose them one after the other.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
I feel so sad that a woman with such humble credential and poor career background can be a minister (along side her overweight children) the subject of so

much controversy in Africa's most populous nation. Madueke should be kept in custody of sex starved Nigerian policemen.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by stagger: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
People,

STOP COMPLAINING AND GIVE THEM THE GADDAFI TREATMENT!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by GeneralGEJ: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
See heart attack candidates  - it is our oil and money  - we will spend it any how we please
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
That guy putting on Specs in d 4th pix looks like D'banj,Think is him
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by YANDE800(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. WAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL. After death judgement.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by phuckNL: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
Stop hating and go work for your own money. The fact that she is a government official does not mean our kids should now start suffering. They had money before joining government so whats the big deal? Wasnt she a former top gun in Shell? Are we saying the kids of former top guns in oil companies don't live large? If you've got it, flaunt it abeg
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ogetogeo:

U might want to go back and read my post again. This time i advice u read slowly so as to understand what i wrote. Thnx

I knw its difficult for u to post without cursing or insulting it is in the blood and very common in d north.
Nxt tym try not to instigate ppl and making sensational accusations u cant justify.
1. The son own a private jet (proof).
2. She carried a 5m naira bag, even other lyk u say 4m naira and i wonder when u started knwing prices of women handbag. (pls proove this).
3. She bought 20m euro house (proof wit a pix).

Am waiting dude.

Keep deceiving urself

Allison madueke house in asutria reported by a newspaper in austria. thus no political motive there

http://societynowng.com/Diezani-Allison-Madueke-Acquire-USDollars25m-House-In-Vienna-Austria
here is the house

bag

http://pointblanknews.com/new/thumbnail.php?file=bags_493968445.jpg&size=article_medium

[img]http://pointblanknews.com/new/thumbnail.php?file=bags_493968445.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Private jet

whether rented or bought, it still does not justify her other expensive life style while telling Nigerians to pay for triple the commodity they use to buy over Night

Days before christmas,a widow had left her base with her five children to the village for Christmas. In her words, “i paid three thousand naira(N3,000.00) for each of us to travel to the village and had set aside another eighteen thousand (N18,000.00)for the return trip”. However, when she arrived the motor park on Jan . 2nd, one day after the removal of oil subsidy, she discovered that the cost of transportation had increased. They asked her to pay six thousand naira (N6,000.00)  per head, she broke down and wept openly and

pleaded for three thousand naira per head. But her plea fell on deaf ears and was turned away. Simultaneously, Deziani Allison Madueke`s family were travelling around the globe in private jet, funded by a government, which she claim was broke.

While Nigerians suffer, its government officials are like the proverbial Leopard incapable of changing its spots.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
I dont defend Goodluck Jonathans government when i feel it is wrong but in a few instances when some people take it too far i feel i'm also obliged to respond alike.

I know that family as well as someone who can walk in there without being interrogated by the security officials so you can bet your bottom dollar that whatever i would say can be held as hard truth.

Firstly, some of those pictures are old like the one with Chris Aire. It was taken while she was the minister for Mines and steel.
Secondly, the family was already very affluent before the Admiral wedded Diezani. He was once a millitary attache to the united states, immediately after he was appointed Millitary administrator for Old Anambra and Imo meaning virtually all the south east states. Then he was appointed  fleet commander of NNS ARADU in the Nigerian Navy, Flag officer NAVTRAC , Flag Officer Western Naval command and eventually Chief of the Naval Staff. if you know much about the millitary you would know that these are all lucrative postings. He has about 2 or 3 ships to his name. (no mean feat at all) I think what i'm trying to say is that her husband too is a wealthy man.

Some of those pictures were on the childrens facebook page(s) so i believe whoever posted it here got access to them somehow. you cannot blame them for enjoying the money their parents (looted) for them.

Diezani didnt purchase any house in austria, it doesnt make any sense. Her husband has a house in the US, Abuja, Lekki etc. one would believe that if she was to purchase any house of such magnitude it wouldnt be in austria for $23million (an amount Jay Z wouldnt use to purchase a house for himself)

Lastly, the statement that the children are really intelligent is spot on. The first Daughter graduated summa cum laude in the US, the third girl in the US had the best WAEC result in Queens college in her set and i think she was the valedictorian. The fair complexioned fat boy works with Sahara oil or so and that private JET was probably paid for by NNPC when they were attending a wedding in abuja. every darn thing there has an explanation.

Geeeeezz. This isnt how to combat corruption people. We should address the issues disspassionately and apolitically without venturing into unnessary slandering and privacy invasion. thank you.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by cap28: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
that's nigeria for you - a country where bandits, murderers, drug barons and ritualists are at the top while hardworking people remain on the bottom of society.

this woman and her overweight and undeserving children are feeding fat off the collective wealth of nigeria and yet some fools who are wallowing away in abject poverty continue to support her - shame on you.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by KnowAll(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ahj harem

You have not made "sensational" noise about the one year old in Zamfara State who has being drawing a salary of N1 Million every month or the Security man from the same Zamfara State that takes home a cool N6 Million Naira(£24,000.00 or $40,000.00) every month but na some kid wey im mama hire plane for am, na im you see.  

Try to remove the tree in your eye b4 worrying about the speck of wood on other peoples eye. undecided
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
mba emeka:

I dont defend Goodluck Jonathans government when i feel it is wrong but in a few instances when some people take it too far i feel i'm also obliged to respond alike.

I know that family as well as someone who can walk in there without being interrogated by the security officials so you can bet your bottom dollar that whatever i would say can be held as hard truth.

Firstly, some of those pictures are old like the one with Chris Aire. It was taken while she was the minister for Mines and steel.
Secondly, the family was already very affluent before the Admiral wedded Diezani. He was once a millitary attache to the united states, immediately after he was appointed Millitary administrator for Old Anambra and Imo meaning virtually all the south east states. Then he was appointed  fleet commander of NNS ARADU in the Nigerian Navy, Flag officer NAVTRAC , Flag Officer Western Naval command and eventually Chief of the Naval Staff. if you know much about the millitary you would know that these are all lucrative postings. He has about 2 or 3 ships to his name. (no mean feat at all) I think what i'm trying to say is that her husband too is a wealthy man.

Some of those pictures were on the childrens facebook page(s) so i believe whoever posted it here got access to them somehow. you cannot blame them for enjoying the money their parents (looted) for them.

Diezani didnt purchase any house in austria, it doesnt make any sense. Her husband has a house in the US, Abuja, Lekki etc. one would believe that if she was to purchase any house of such magnitude it wouldnt be in austria for $23million (an amount Jay Z wouldnt use to purchase a house for himself)

Lastly, the statement that the children are really intelligent is spot on. The first Daughter graduated summa cumlaude in the US, the third girl in the US had the best WAEC result in Queens college in her set and i think she was the valedictorian. The fair complexioned fat boy works with Sahara oil or so and that private JET was probably paid for by NNPC when they were attending a wedding in abuja. every darn thing there has an explanation.

Geeeeezz. This isnt how to combat corruption people. We should address the issues disspassionately and apolitically without venturing into unnessary slandering and privacy invasion. thank you.

I normally don't castigate any regime but listen to urself

she was part of a policy that does not favour Nigerians and has no back up plan in it

Look at a typical Nigerian and show me why they are not angry.

In a resource rich country both in minerals and human. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PEOPLE and look at the people in government collecting 70 % OF THE COUNTRIES MONEY as salary

Lagos

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmouLI0Bnc-2PjV3X_63azMLd-5TLqD2lgM2yUm6xzKeg6LVHyag[/img]

Rivers

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRXHuour1b4l3Jp6C92Oi1aPNI1G11RA_yiSKNylhXjfhOXjuGsQ[/img]

abia

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrlMaBp2_I0KeIjNBPIzUtQvf5AIMB9Pg2L-YY1oe6sJvbX7pU[/img]

Baleysa

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwYDSFT4kAJRvuc1ilIKMGi-7SDah_Zw46CBpj_vhgYzaYUPDxsA[/img]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by cap28: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
mba emeka:

Lastly, the statement that the children are really intelligent is spot on. The first Daughter graduated summa cumlaude in the US, the third girl in the US had the best WAEC result in Queens college in her set and i think she was the valedictorian. The fair complexioned fat boy works with Sahara oil or so and that private JET was probably paid for by NNPC when they were attending a wedding in abuja. every darn thing there has an explanation.

sycophancy and ars.e licking are very unattractive traits in a human being - people like you are the reason this country  will never move forward.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
KnowAll:

@ahj harem

You have not made "sensational" noise about the one year old in Zamfara State who has being drawing a salary of N1 Million every month or the Security man from the same Zamfara State that takes home a cool N6 Million Naira(£24,000.00 or $40,000.00) every month but na some kid wey im mama hire plane for am, na im you see.  

Try to remove the tree in your eye b4 worrying about the speck of wood on other peoples eye. undecided

But I am not the man collecting the money or am I ? how can I remove anything from my eye when I am not collecting the money undecided

Of course that has to do with the state government which is part of the entire corrupt government of Nigeria even to the local ones.

I don't care if he from zamfara or even from akwa ibom, corruption is corruption anywhere anytime
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by obijack: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
I think  what is important is to ask how long has  Dizzani worked and where and  what investments has she made to have that money.

The husband is wealthy, the big boys are from the husband's first wife. Dizanni only bore the little boy among them for him.

If I remember correctly, I think she was a director in Shell Petroleum b4 she was pulled into government  and pls check her qualification and years of experience.

NOTE: Daniel Amokachi back then owned a private jet (don't know if he still owns it).  Our men of God  most of whom own private jets.  Private individuals in this country own private jets.

It gets better. assuming  the family of 6 is travelling abroad  for the holidays and were to fly business class all the way and back which is not less than N2m each totalling  N12m and they can rent a private jet for say N14m round trip,  that does not mean they own the jet.

Just because musicians dance around exotic cars in their videos does not mean they own them. Some may not even make  enough money in their lifetime to buy those cars but still they pose with it.

I own and drive a 20 year car with no AC but on my wife's birthday I hired a 2011 Prado for N20,000 and took her to a fancy restaurant  for a really good  3 course meal worth 6k. We even took some     pix with the Prado and me sitting at the owners side. It was memorable  and it lasted for about 6 hrs and my daughter was posing as if we owned the car.

My point is unless it can be confirmed that they own that jet it still remains guess! guess!! guess!!!.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
phuck_NL:

Stop hating and go work for your own money. The fact that she is a government official does not mean our kids should now start suffering. They had money before joining government so whats the big deal? Wasnt she a former top gun in Shell? Are we saying the kids of former [b]top gun[/b]s in oil companies don't live large? If you've got it, flaunt it abeg

In your dream. Top gun ko. Top gun ni. She was an office girl who came with a dubious degree from a third rate American University. SPDC gave her validation in error. She did no work of substance all her years in SPDC.

Even the degree she purportedly acquired was in doubt. Diezani was a male student in the record of the uni. It wont be the first case of impersonation by a government official. A proper investigation of her case remains pending
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by kenan619: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
you guys can calm down,dis woman's husband no be small person and just read her wikipage. ,u'll know dat she didn't start spending big cash today,her husband was governor of two states
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by obijack: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
@pennywise

Now u are hating

pls. substantiate what u just posted.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
kenan619:

you guys can calm down,dis woman's husband no be small person and just read her wikipage. ,u'll know dat she didn't start spending big cash today,her husband was governor of two states

it is only in Nigeria that being a governor = wealth beyond reach

Na wa ooo for Nigeria.

[size=14pt]Please can you state Margaret thatcher's or the Queen of england and her entire royal household's wealth for us and compare it to an average senator or minster in Nigeria[/size]

thanks
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by KnowAll(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
But I am not the man collecting the money or am I ? how can I remove anything from my eye when I am not collecting the money

Of course that has to do with the state government which is part of the entire corrupt government of Nigeria even to the local ones.

I don't care if he from zamfara or even from akwa ibom, corruption is corruption anywhere anytime

You are an alarmist, why are saying the son has a private jet then, that fallacious statement alone is enough to raise many eye-brows even among well known band of political theives, it is like upping the ante when in actual fact,  it is a non-story, a sensational jargon to make people's blood boil.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Caseless: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
Now you posters on NL can see why u dont have 2 be at a logger-head with each other over conflicting ideas. Who told u that this so called leaders care about us? ND and the ibos want 2 break out, dont 4get this leaders breakaway with the 'former nigeria' disease(corruption) and they will continue 2 impoverish u poor masses in thesame order. The GOV'T shear d national cake with ur regional leaders and they wil turn around, and say 'help us 2 breakout', ! Common,let's go after them since we know them. Those of u agitating 4 a break up shld first of all tink of the lives that wil be lost. And if u tink u can stay in the comfort of ur room and ask 4 civil war dat wil break nigeria, i'm sure u'v not stayed in the north b4. Try come 2 kaduna and jos and u'l 4eva be a lover of peace. Nija wil remain cos GOD didnt cr8(nigeria) it out of mistake.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
KnowAll:

You are an alarmist, why are saying the son has a private jet then, that fallacious statement alone is enough to raise many eye-brows even among well known band of political theives, it is like upping the ante when in actual fact,  it is a non-story, a sensational jargon to make people's blood boil.
alj harem:

Private jet

whether rented or bought, it still does not justify her other expensive life style while telling Nigerians to pay for triple the commodity they use to buy over Night

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
obijack:

I own and drive a 20 year car with no AC but on my wife's birthday I hired a 2011 Prado for N20,000 and took her to a fancy restaurant  for a really good  3 course meal worth 6k. We even took some     pix with the Prado and me sitting at the owners side. It was memorable  and it lasted for about 6 hrs and my daughter was posing as if we owned the car.

Chai
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Ogetogeo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

Keep deceiving urself

Allison madueke house in asutria reported by a newspaper in austria. thus no political motive there

http://societynowng.com/Diezani-Allison-Madueke-Acquire-USDollars25m-House-In-Vienna-Austria
here is the house

bag

http://pointblanknews.com/new/thumbnail.php?file=bags_493968445.jpg&size=article_medium

[img]http://pointblanknews.com/new/thumbnail.php?file=bags_493968445.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Private jet

Dude u v proven nada
get me d damn pix of d house.
Nw u dnt knw if d jet was rented for a birthday bash or owned? I tot u said d son owned it?
Hw did point blank knw d price of d bag and to u d conversion gives 5m naira?
U were fast to defind Mohammed Babangida, nw u v been given a video and u kept mute. Who s nw tribalistic?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
obijack:

@pennywise

Now u are hating

pls. substantiate what u just posted.

No priviledged information. Everything is in public dormain-unrefutted
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
I just cant believe that some lunatics are supporting this criminality? We are truly finished in this country! Nobody is even talking about ASUU strike, students are wasting away at home. What a country! afterall their kids can easily fly to Harvard or oxford in their jets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / Meet Mrs Funso Amosun, The Most Beautiful First Lady In Nigeria[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.