Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

To Contractors And Architects Out There? Your Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Contractors And Architects Out There? Your Help (446 Views)

Profile Of An Architects/builder With Sound Xperience / Attention To Building Contractors And Construction Companies / Any Architects In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Contractors And Architects Out There? Your Help by ericana: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2012
I AM PLANNING TO BUILD A HOUSE, I already have a land but I don't know what to build , a bungalow , duplex ,half duplex I need pictures of modern buildings and I also will like to know the price difference in building a bungalow and a duplex. Location of project is in Akure capital of Ondo State. Everyone's Idea and Opinion will be fully appreciated. Thanks
Re: To Contractors And Architects Out There? Your Help by boljmak: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2012
i will first congratulate you for this your wonderful aspiration.To build any house you will need to consider many things, number one thing to consider is yur capital also you will need to discovered your desire/dream house,try not to copy someone dream and existing house.which is very common to people,and in short period of years they will get tired and boring of there building and will be planing for another one.ERICANA! I will advice you to sit down imagine what you will like and how you want to building to looks like.for examples:numbers of room,lounge,etc.and also if you like to go up like duplex,pent house etc, for more inquiries you can contact me on this mail:boljfestus@yahoo.co.uk or call 08033796817(Architect Adeoluwa)

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex To Let In Ikorodu / Check Out The Ecoblocks Suitable For Nigerian Buildings! / A Commercial Land Measuring 7485 Sq/m In Abuja For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.