Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,622 members, 7,918,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Super Man! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Super Man! (823 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Man! by Akwasi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
In my books, the Super Man is the person who has never cheated on his wife. I wish I had known this when I got married. I messed up but I have now changed my ways after having an encounter with JESUS CHRIST.

I want all the upcoming men who are about to marry to know that it is possible to be a Super Man. Besides, it is such a cool thing to do.

Since I stopped messing around, my wife has become everything that I thought she was not previously. I have grown to love her and I thank GOD I didn't lose her during my bad days.
Re: Super Man! by mutter(f): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Thank God you have seen the light!!!
I wish more men are granted this privilege.
Re: Super Man! by Akwasi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
mutter:

Thank God you have seen the light!!!
I wish more men are granted this privilege.

Sure Mutter, playing around is not worth it. It is real sexy and fun when your wife and kids can count on you cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Super Man! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR NLD WIFE. Hope she is reading this wink
Re: Super Man! by Akwasi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
jennykadry:

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR NLD WIFE. Hope she is reading this wink

grin grin grin grin grin Wouldn't want that,
Re: Super Man! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
@OP
i would think that a "superman" should be MUCH MORE than just a faithful husband. if you are faithful but yet abusive then you aint no "superman!"! if you are faithful but a drunk that never care for your family then you aint no "superman"! if you are faithful but yet a lazy jobless uneducated goon then you aint no "superman".

being the right partner is NOT an easy thing but cheating is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to be the perfect partner aka superman.
Re: Super Man! by ronkebp(f): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^^^^gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Man! by bigbumper(f): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Na wa for all this charlie charlie of a slowcoach sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

Feb 29 - Birthday Of Gioachino Rossini / Should A Married Woman Own Landed Property Without Her Husband's Knowledge? / I Don't Want To Lose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.