Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,950 members, 7,969,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

If You Are Unemployed, Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Unemployed, Read This (13449 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 1:53am On Jan 22, 2012
Communicate with your employer regularly. Don't abandon projects that you have been awarded, I can't stress on this enough!
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2012
Please share your experience here to help others
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2012
When you are invited for an interview, stay as truthful as possible. Most of the contractors know that you are human anyway and you may have limitations. They may be proud of your honesty and help you to deliver a good project.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by igelomo(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2012
Akwasi:

When you are invited for an interview, stay as truthful as possible. Most of the contractors know that you are human anyway and you may have limitations. They may be proud of your honesty and help you to deliver a good project.

Pls kindly drop your yahho messenger id or bb pin, i would like to be your frnd if you dnt mind.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2012
igelomo:

Pls kindly drop your yahho messenger id or bb pin, i would like to be your frnd if you dnt mind.

Sure Igelomo, I will rather suggest you send me your email add and I will email you my details. Will very much love to be your friend as well
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by saddabm(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
If this kind of job does not suit you can join me here http://tinurl.com/7anjl7t
its free and powerful and it is the drive force of the internet business when you get there you will see everything.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by cescky(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
@akwasi

pls how are the interviews conducted?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
cescky:

@akwasi

pls how are the interviews conducted?

@cescky

The contractor will call send you a message and you answer any question he may have for you. It is just to ensure that you know what you are supposed to do because the contract is given to you.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
Remember you have a bid quota for each week. Don't misuse them
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by blackcypha(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
Akwasi:

Sure Igelomo, I will rather suggest you send me your email add and I will email you my details. Will very much love to be your friend as well

I will also send you my email and/or pin,coz I need to get clarifications of some sort.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by blackcypha(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Akwasi
Please hit me on blackcypha99@yahoo.com or BB pin 2077D084.send me ur email to my address please.
I need to be clarified on somethings.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by blackcypha(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
@akwasi
The moneybrokers site dont accept registration frm Naija residents.
Anyway to get around that?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by mirob(f): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Akwase,I'm using blackberry and I have gone to the site but where they said contrctors should sign up is ₪☺τ̅ opening, I don't know if its from ‎​♍Ɣ phone or general?
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
mirob:

@Akwase,I'm using blackberry and I have gone to the site but where they said contrctors should sign up is ₪☺τ̅ opening, I don't know if its from ‎​♍Ɣ phone or general?

Do it from PC and see
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
blackcypha:

@akwasi
The moneybrokers site dont accept registration frm Naija residents.
Anyway to get around that?

I sent you the mail
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by igelomo(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2012
blackcypha:

I will also send you my email and/or pin,coz I need to get clarifications of some sort.

Here is my contact: askolutayo@gmail.com or bb PIN 232AA949
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by mirob(f): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
I have signed up but the jobs there seem to be a little bit tough,is it mostly ICT and engeneering jobs? I don't even know where to start, pls direct ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ thanks.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by emmybaba: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
plz i nid the info. my email add is oforjimmy@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
mirob:

I have signed up but the jobs there seem to be a little bit tough,is it mostly ICT and engeneering jobs? I don't even know where to start, pls direct ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ thanks.

Mirob choose writing jobs for now. They are easy although the rates are low mostly $3 per article. As your confidence soars, you can start bidding on much bigger jobs.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
emmybaba:

plz i nid the info. my email add is oforjimmy@yahoo.com

Emmy please clarify the sort of information that you need.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
igelomo:

Here is my contact: askolutayo@gmail.com or bb PIN 232AA949

I sent you a mail Igel
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by emmybaba: 5:53am On Jan 25, 2012
the info has to do with what i can do to get jobs with my little experience,by the way,are there other reliable freelance websites? thank you.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
emmybaba:

the info has to do with what i can do to get jobs with my little experience,by the way,are there other reliable freelance websites? thank you.

There are easy jobs like writing articles. If you need another freelance site, go to this blog http://seeafrica..com/ and click on the right hand side banner with so many qualifications.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by blackcypha(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
Akwasi:

I sent you the mail
Please I you still didnt let me know how to get around the moneybrokers site that.Like I said they dont accept requests from Nigeria.
So is there another way to transfer my online cash to my local account?I need to know before I start accepting Jobs.Thanks.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2012
blackcypha:

Please I you still didnt let me know how to get around the moneybrokers site that.Like I said they dont accept requests from Nigeria.
So is there another way to transfer my online cash to my local account?I need to know before I start accepting Jobs.Thanks.

Yes, by Western Union or straight into your local bank accounts. Charges are high though
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
If you need to, start training yourself on the Internet. Using google, there are a lot of things you can learn free
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2012
Always ensure that you get feedback after you complete job
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by lookmangiw(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
TImberry:

Bouygues Construction
Challenger
1, avenue Eugène Freyssinet
Guyancourt
78061 St-Quentin-en-Yvelines
France:

Under Jean-Claude Tostivin, Senior Vice President (Group Human Resources and Administration)
International Employment Opportunity
Conatct: MARTIN .D.ZIPA
Tel : +33 75 15 28 804
Tel. :+33 (0) 30 60 33 00
Fax : +33(0) 30 60 48 61
BouyguesConstruction@worker.com
http://www.bouygues-construction.com

We offer employment to non Skilled Worker and skilled worker
employment opportunity to hard working men that is qualified (man power)on to take up some post from any part of the world. Civil engineering, real estate development, media, telecommunications service.

Non skilled worker is needed on construction projects, maintenance of a new shared-track rail infrastructure (freight and passenger trains) between Nîmes and Montpellier. Of the total track length of 80 km, 60 km will be main line and 20 km will be connecting track. and other manpower's projects

every year we employ between 200 TO 500 non Europe citizens (EEA national) from all over the world:
skilled worker and non skilled worker

We offer CDI (long) contract and CDD (shot) contract With working permits in France

Vacancies is available now for all aspects,and non aspects The average monthly income for each Job is between 3,400.00 to 6,500.00 EUROS. If you are interested, kindly reply with your CV and copy of passport to the above email,
only hard working and serious candidates are welcome .

pass this offer on to people you think that will be interested.
thanks for your cooperation

I swear it all scams, beware of this guy please.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by deevick246(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Akwasi:

Always ensure that you get feedback after you complete job

@ Akwasi,

You appear to have a good heart by unveiling this opportunity to everyone without a charge. I would like to get involved in the articles writing. My email addy is same as my Nairaland id. Please drop me your yahoo messenger id or BB pin, so I can get some information sorted out from you. Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
deevick246:

@ Akwasi,

You appear to have a good heart by unveiling this opportunity to everyone without a charge. I would like to get involved in the articles writing. My email addy is same as my Nairaland id. Please drop me your yahoo messenger id or BB pin, so I can get some information sorted out from you. Thanks in advance.

Thanks deevick, I was raised to share and that has been the secret of my success in life. Surprisingly when you share, you get. Will send you the mail
Re: If You Are Unemployed, Read This by Akwasi(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2012
Don't waste you bids on contracts you have no chance of getting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Want A Good Job In Nigeria? 6 Factors To Consider / KPMG Multiple Graduate Trainees 2018 Job Recruitment / Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.