Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,779 members, 7,975,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help (2839 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Atandav: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2012
I fuckup say i show her the degree of my love since then her shakara don high pls everyone how will i gain my respect back?
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2012
Let her see you with another guy
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Shun her, simple.
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
You loose her love or her respect or both? And how did it happened?
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by born2boink(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Bleep her, commot eye and show her wickedness, she will runs back begging and respect you
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Atandav: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
It all happen dat during strike hve walk twice to her place i.e 4rm ilupeju to gbagada wich she dont believe i'll do, shes been asking whether i'll marry her which hve never say a word, i was praying and she heard me asking God to help as hve made up my mind 2 marry her i never knew she had enter d house d next tin i hear was Amen as i open my eyes, since then she as develop this confidence
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Atandav:

I fuckup say i show her the degree of my love since then her shakara don high pls everyone how will i gain my respect back?

LOL!! awe poor baby!  grin

Atandav:

It all happen dat during strike hve walk twice to her place i.e 4rm ilupeju to gbagada  wich she dont believe i'll do, shes been asking whether i'll marry her which hve never say a word, i was praying and she heard me asking God to help as hve made up my mind 2 marry her i never knew she had enter d house d next tin i hear was Amen as i open my eyes, since then she as develop this confidence

LAWWD!! LOOOOOOL!!!  grin
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Sijo01(f): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
Atandav:

It all happen dat during strike hve walk twice to her place i.e 4rm ilupeju to gbagada wich she dont believe i'll do, shes been asking whether i'll marry her which hve never say a word, i was praying and she heard me asking God to help as hve made up my mind 2 marry her i never knew she had enter d house d next tin i hear was Amen as i open my eyes, since then she as develop this confidence

Ok na!
any time u'r xpcting her, start reversing ur prayer,
pray dat u tot she waz a gud gurl, but now she's tryin 2tak ur luv 4granted,
pray dat u dnt want her again.
she ll get d msg & coordinate herself.

undecided undecided
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Freiburger(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
Why not try the opposite? Show her you don't love her, she may come back to her senses. cheesy
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
@OP, just tell her you've been recieving a call from your ex girl friend,saying she misses you and would like to come back to you,and your a little bit confused on what to do about the issue. maybe this white lie will put your girl friend back in her place.
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
OP you funny sha but this your tori na wa o,anyhow just change prayer request if you see her dey comeas person been don talk. You go fear nto na .
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by cynthiafred67(f): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
@op

Try change prayer when u knw say she dey around or limit the kind of good things wei u dey do for her before, start to dey do bad things small small, na small small I talk oh no be well well.
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by deniyor: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Reduce the attention you give to her, and when you see her coming in one day, pretend to pray out loud that God should help you choose btw her and the beautiful ex gf that really wants to marry you. Pray that God will let one of them show her bad behaviour now so you can get rid of her.
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
O boy, how her shakara take high? You no like the okpeke? Why you come dey form John Rambo for here, like say na bad thing for babe to get confido for wia you dey? You don make up mind to marry am, so tey you talk prayer join am, so nothing dey happen! No be shakara, and no be overconfidence. You still be man na, abi she don dey control you join? Haba! If you wan do am unto the prayer levels, make you invite am come your house, then make una pray together. Tell God say you want wife wey go respect you, and wey no go shakara for you. . . Simple! If she start the kain nonsense wey no no fit gree for im hand, call am tell am say, you no like the nonsense! E no hard na! Relax o, na you wan marry woman, no be she wan marry you. . .
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Atandav: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Your comments are making sense thanks everyone
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by bekay911(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Do shakara for am as well abi u no sabi make i teach u
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by 25omega(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Why play games? just let her know that you noticed her attitude has changed and lay out what you noticed. Then tell her that she would need to change because you marriage plans are not yet set in stone.

Question: how come our folks (Nigerians including my mother) dont know how to pray in silence or quietly?
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tell her you want some space
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
sexkillz:

O boy, how her shakara take high? You no like the okpeke? Why you come dey form John Rambo for here, like say na bad thing for babe to get confido for wia you dey? You don make up mind to marry am, so tey you talk prayer join am, so nothing dey happen! No be shakara, and no be overconfidence. You still be man na, abi she don dey control you join? Haba! If you wan do am unto the prayer levels, make you invite am come your house, then make una pray together. Tell God say you want wife wey go respect you, and wey no go shakara for you. . . Simple! If she start the kain nonsense wey no no fit gree for im hand, call am tell am say, you no like the nonsense! E no hard na! Relax o, na you wan marry woman, no be she wan marry you. . .
I like. wink
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by sexlog(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
@omega, Nigerian shout while praying because of the level of witchcraft we have. You would even think some are responsible for the death of jesus christ when you hear them praying.

1 Like

Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
@omega, Nigerian shout while praying because of the level of witchcraft we have. You would even think some are responsible for the death of jesus christ when you hear them praying.
This the most moronic statement of January 2012! A combination, of Bullshit, horseshit, and chickenshit!
This discombobulation is quintessentially complicated!. . . Jesus Wept! cry
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
undecided
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
sexlog:

This wins the Hediotic reply of the day
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by sexlog(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sexkilz the Cattle rearer, u don come? You are even posing with N400 wrist watch, your own don finish!
Must you wear a faded face cap? Chei! He no go better for jonathan.
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by sexlog(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd44, i know you are angry because i said you look like all those ghanaian that hawk puff and bons around the streets of lagos. Ok O! Sorry, i will not repeat it in future. But seriously, you look hungry!
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by sexlog(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd44, i know you are angry because i said you look like all those ghanaian that hawk puff puff and bons around the streets of lagos. Ok O! Sorry, i will not repeat it in future. But seriously, you look hungry!
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Are you done? Thanks
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sexlog my missing cattle! cheesy Wait a minute! Is sexkillz and jonathan your excuse for being so dumb and complicatedly discombobulated? You had to quickly do a background check on sexkillz pics like all your fellow f[i]a[/i]gs on Nairaland do too?
Bro, you are a what? A FOOL!Thanks for guessing the price and cap, but you need to guess again since you are hopelessly in a state of joblessness! And errm, blame your dumb st[i]u[/i]pid self for that. . . i mean, with that moronic statement about witchcraft? Fccktard! grin
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Excelboi(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
sexlog:

Sexkilz the Cattle rearer, u don come? You are even posing with N400 wrist watch, your own don finish!
Must you wear a faded face cap? Chei! He no go better for jonathan.
hahahahaha
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sexlog is obviously jobless. But business does a guy have checking out another guy's picture? Effing hom0
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by jedisco(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
@sexlog your picture analysis na 100% accurate
Re: I Show My Girl Say I Love Her Die (right Now I Dey Face Hell For Her Hand) Help by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^
Here's another hom0 grin Gawd, these guys are pitiable! grin grin. . . Another one would soon come grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 34years She Said She Won't Do It Until We Are Married / Help!!!! Am Trying To Woo Dis Girl But Her Bf Is Evriwhere / I Have A Soft Spot For Gals Wu Smoke Weed, Is It Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.