Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. (6504 Views)

Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students? / National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Geology/Geophysics Students And Graduates: Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by ayox2003: 11:19am On May 01, 2012
Juniorroged: Nice One fellow Nacossites, i really love this thread, am an OND holder in computer sci in FEDPONEK owerri and presently on one year IT, well am yet to develop myself more but i am in love with programming..Am so happy to recognise with this thread here... Long live this thread....

AMEN.

Final year students where are you now? We need updates on your projects and challenges you're facing. LOlz.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Sundayademola(m): 1:21am On May 02, 2012
ayox2003:

AMEN.

Final year students where are you now? We need updates on your projects and challenges you're facing. LOlz.
Ayox,I will like to have any e-book you have on software testing,send 'em at saopayne@gmail.com
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by chieme123(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
I`m Chieme. a comp. sci. graduate of madonna university.
I'm currently serving in bayelsa state, and i have just started my software firm;
I'm into custom software developement, mostly web applications though.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by chieme123(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
I also have a page for project topics: where people can download reports, and obtain source codes of already built projects.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by ayox2003: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
^ Oh Cool.
Handled any large project?
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by kemiola89(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
greatest nacossites!!!
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Anthony4578(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
Am a jambite.i applied comp sci..pls,i wana knw d benefits of d course....
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by engrkunlex: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
Am OLUGBADE OLUKUNLE HANDRULE,200l comp.Sc in ABU,fully into JAVA programing.U guys ar wondaful.I v home in dis thread
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by chocckidd: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
hi...i'm david ucheagwu.i just got admission into uniport to study computer science.pls i would like to know the courses i would study and if possible tips and advice about the course..thanks in advancd
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by PRESERVER(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
I'm Adesida Oluwasegun by name
and a great OSUNITE

i.e Osun State University
Coded Computer Science student
400 level
Popularly called SERVER

I love networking and Internet Marketing aka Online business and a general solution provider

See this page www.uniosun.info now

www.myhigherinstitutionsinfo.com

that I dedicated to UNIOSUN and other higher institutions.

You can be a writer on this page for your own institution.
Just forward your interest to me via
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or check me out on my
Money Making site at

LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

to gain from my wealth of experience.

Goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by chocckidd: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
pls what is wrong with this thread ??this could be e great avenue for computer science sudents to meet share idea and help each other .i hpoe the thread owner is still active tho.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by chocckidd: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
pls what is wrong with this thread ??this could be e great avenue for computer science sudents and aspirants to meet share idea and help each other .i hpoe the thread owner is still active tho.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by xtianh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Am Huzman...computer science Ebsu...200level..lnvng this thread
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by chocckidd: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
yes...finally someone else
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Odunnu: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Its that time of the year again when we let down the weight on our shoulders and just have fun.
Visit this thread, nominate the poster who has been of immense help to you this year through advice or just nice warm posts and lets catch some fun!
www.nairaland.com/1120236/2012-official-education-section-poster
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2012
'Bolade Alebiosu
computer sci oou 200lvl
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by dustin2012: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2012
My people i am so happy for this forum, I am a student of Delsu,computer science, i am presently doing my IT in lagos. Please i want to go into networking fully how will i start.please some one should reply me.thanks.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by seniorboy1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
[quote author=PRESERVER]I'm Adesida Oluwasegun by name
and a great OSUNITE

i.e Osun State University
Coded Computer Science student
400 level
Popularly called SERVER Aw would u rate uniosun computer science in theory nd practical aspect. What are d area u can specialize 2 in uniosun.
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Ladanboso: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2012
I'm computer sci,100 level,N.D.U,nyc thread 2 meet wit d future programmers
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Benzino18(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2012
Was up guys, just found this thread , looks great to me, just gain admission to study computer science in ABU zaria, any 1 got any advice for me, what to do and what to avoid inorder to have a good grade,tanx
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Benzino18(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hw u guys doing today?
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by agaz08(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Great nacossites! I am 500lvl student of computer science and engineering,lautech.i wish to do my masters in artificial intelligence.i do not know which country to give me d best.usa,canada,india,south africa or nigeria.pls i need a reply
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by ahmedgafar7(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2012
I'm a little bit confused about this....if I want to become a software engineer or programmer....will I read software engineering or programming as a course or I will read computer science as a course....and what ȋ̝̊̅§ exactly IT,what are IT jobs I'm a little bit confused about this....if I want to become a software engineer or programmer....will I read software engineering or programming as a course or I will read computer science as a course....and what ȋ̝̊̅§ exactly IT,what are IT jobs
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Raychux23(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am Ray, a graduate of computer science(Auchi Poly)
Currently a corper serving in Abia state.
Am into web development and programming.

My advice 2 anyone wishing 2 learn the art of programming is; at first, when learning the art frm someone or by self, it can b boring or let say tedious but if u persist, you wil fall in luv wit programming n frm there you ar likely 2 mk billions frm your luv

Hw sure am I on dis, I simply read between d lines.
The dot com boom started in America during d mid 90's and it exploded during d early 2000's and it still booming till date. The occurrence is simply gaining a stand on d African world n Nigeria is swiftly bcoming a hub

If u key in to contribute in anyway possible, you ar likely 2 b celebrated in d near future cos all good works speak 4 it self

1 Like

Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by derrycherry(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
My name is chidera........computer science. OND osisatech
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by mathefaro(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder what happened to this thread! I hope yo see it back alive as soon as possible. GREATEST NACOSSITES!
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by kollykson: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
To make this thread lively, let's turn it into a learning platform where knowledge are shared. I wish to teach advanced excel to solving problem relating to Management Science and Operation Research.
Let me see how this make sense before I proceed!
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by uvalued(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
finished HND computer science and looking for masters in uk...pls are there any here doing orhave done their masters in uk and would like to share thier study materials so i can prepare myself with adequate information?
Re: Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. by Yourbestie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
unn 2oo 09031756417 I am a guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

63rd N.d.a Kaduna Result Is Finally Out. / Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? / For Those Who Scored Below 50% In Unilorin Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.