Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? (1134 Views)

VERY URGENTLY: Please, How Can I Know If A Laptop Has Been Formatted Before? / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! / Ooops! i formatted my hard drive ( Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by Taiwohmo: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2012
Please I need help on installing a Hp printer driver on a computer system that has just been formatted due to virus attack. I have tried but I did not get it because documents are sent to the printer but are not printed.
How do I install the driver to make the printer work with the computer?
Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by denzel2009: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2012
Taiwohmo:

Please I need help on installing a Hp printer driver on a computer system that has just been formatted due to virus attack. I have tried but I did not get it because documents are sent to the printer but are not printed.
How do I install the driver to make the printer work with the computer?
Thanks.

Note the Printer model and google or go to the website to download the drivers.
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by Taiwohmo: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2012
I have bought the driver for the printer but I have problem installing the driver.
Please how do I install the driver on the computer.
The driver I bought is an all-in-one driver for all HP printer series.
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by denzel2009: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Taiwohmo:

I have bought the driver for the printer but I have problem installing the driver.
Please how do I install the driver on the computer.
The driver I bought is an all-in-one driver for all HP printer series.
The most reliable way to get the correct drivers is to go the device manufacturer's website and download it. How can you even pay for something that is free?

What's the product name and number?
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by Taiwohmo: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
The Printer model is HP laserjet 2100TN
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by gaddafe(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Just go to Hp website and download the driver. Those universal drivers don't usually work. There are too much fake universal driver. Go to the site and make sure you select the exact name of the Hp printer driver you want to download. Its free.
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by denzel2009: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
Taiwohmo:

The Printer model is HP laserjet 2100TN

Quick question: what operating system are you trying to install the driver on?
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by Taiwohmo: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
The Operating system is Window XP.
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by denzel2009: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by Taiwohmo: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
When I clicked on "Add new hardware" at the control panel, the system discovered the printer and displayed that it has been installed successfully. I then tried to print a document but it still printed out a blank page.
I also tried to print test page but the printer showed a red light and the paper could not come out but when I removed the paper, it was also blank.
Please help!
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by denzel2009: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2012
Bros, your problem is not drivers. Are you sure the ink cartridge is there or needs replacement.

If you can print a blank page, your problem is beyond drivers.
Re: Please How Do I Install Printer Driver On A Formatted Computer? by femi4: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
The printer is not ok

(1) (Reply)

Help: Blue Screen Of Death On My PC / EFCC To Arraign Malaysia-based Undergraduate Scammer Monday / How Do I Break Into My Disabled Yahoo Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.