Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,131 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:51 AM

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where To Meet Matured Ladies! (45296 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
while i was still in the US,  its far easier for one to meet and date matured single ladies ( i mean above 40yrs); even single mothers and divorcees; but even since i relocated
back to naija; o boy it hasnt been easy to find one!!!

back in the US; i just visit either the gym; bars (on wkend); travelling ( airplane); neighbourhood or dating sites,  and i am hooked up, 
most times with bold intelligent women in mid & late 40s,  working class,  not parasites

But here; it has been very difficult finding any ( am not talking abt sugar mummy or gold digger but jst 4 mutual benefits & friendship)

so if u have any place in mind plz post it,

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I DONT WANT AGENT (because i am not looking for sugar mummy, i have my money, )

4 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Basildon1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
This is going to be tricky one, i'm afraid. maybe church though

4 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by claremont(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
I would think that you should be able to meet them in any of these pentecostal churches; they would be clinging unto religion like a drowning man clings unto a straw.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
i knw Nigerians are very religious people; so are the females,

wouldnt they tell one that its a sin for a younger man to date an older women,

also do u want the woman or her pastor to call me AGENT OF THE DEVIL, grin grin grin grin grin

u knw how they think some times!!!!!!!!!!!

and also wouldnt the younger church ladies say that one is digging one`s grave,

"IT WAS WHEN I CAME BACK TO NIGERIA; THAT I HEARD THAT DATING AN OLDER WOMAN;
THE MAN IS DIGGING HIS GRAVE"

Superstition abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by MrCork17: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
Bro as long as they are white women, you are safe! wink

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Mr, Cork

WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT?

are u saying that single Nigerian matured women are devils or bad?

because as per colour; my last date in the US was a 47yrs single black woman and she never harmed me,
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jaybee3(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
But Oga, seems like you've been in naija for the past few years so how come you still haven't been able to master the act of wooing?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=557590.msg7221187#msg7221187

Have you buried your head too deep in patronising s3x workers that you now don't know where or how to get a real girl on the street et al?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=823363.msg9748879#msg9748879
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
@jaybee

thats why i need ur help, on how u naija guys are doing it,
in getting the real matured babe not sex workers, those ones are 4 short sex pleasure,

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by gendebs(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
matured single ladies in this country within the age bracket u mentioned, i swear u no fit see. Her family will not let her rest, the only song they will be singing for her is marriage. The Single matured ladies u can find re celebrities and those spoilt rich men daughters that don't have steady relationship

3 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Try MFM or deeper life churches
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ genbels

thanks 4 ur reply

@ jay bee

u wouldnt kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin;; why did u select these 2 churches (MFM & Deeper life)
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Where else do you expect to find an unattached +40 year old woman?
Marriage is like a religion to most Nigerian women, they start singing marriage tune as soon as they enter puberty/uni so any unattached +40 year old woman out there would probably be living in one of 'em churches cos of peer/family pressures.

Besides, don't you just wanna get laid so why complicate things Mr?
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by dfav: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Where to meet them cant b the church; eventhough dem full deeper life & MFM etc ( as Jesus bride;;; i am marry to Jesus),

why not try badoo.com; u will see some there; i dont knw if they are fake; and hope u are not looking 4 sugar mummy like u said

as for me i think our culture is the biggest problem for these set of persons,

i onced imagine a woman lets 45-55yrs; no husband;

is it her fault that no one decided to settle with her, ?

now she also deprived from dating men, because at that age 99% of Nigerian men of that same age group are married,

and if they are playing extra-martal affair they will prefer to b Aristors ( i.e carry younger ladies & girls),

so how do u expect her to feel and cope?

lets assume she is virgin during youth; at 45-55yrs she shouldnt feel any man,
she should die like dat abi;;; i think the society is not fare to them at all,

if i am one of them; i will disguise myself and go and flex myself; even if it means relocating to another state or another area of
lagos, after the flexing i will come back and still b like St. Mary in the eyes of my people,
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
@jay bee

getting laid , hmmmm am not against it but atleast let us b friend,

do u have any 4 me, ?

@ dfav

thanks for ur post
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^
U fit come UK?
I get them plenty for hiaaaa
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
i knw; when i was in d states dem nor dey allow me rest at all,

one of my guys thats still there;; he said that they are chasing him, grin grin grin grin

infact i don find i don tire;;;;

if u go club; u nor go see any;;; na these small children full there; their wahala too much,

i remember driving to Shoprite and i came across one ( abt 43yrs);; after chatting , i knew she is very lonely
from our discussion,

the next she said was that i should leave her allow that thats her destiny,

destiny 4 what,

to die in lonelinesss,

o boy i fear this naija babes,

if not that i am very busy here;;; i would have gotten back 4 this xmas holiday,

and most of these US matured woman; dey fear to come naija;;; dem dey fear our land,

6 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by mobf: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
jay bee:

Try MFM or deeper life churches
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sincerely, don't just try wasting ur damn time searching for older ladies in Nigeria to date cos you can't get only if u wanna be a secret gigolo for a sugar mummy who only need u for sexual pleasure whilst she can't go out with you since our society even culture don't support the idea of a younger guy going out with an older lady cos d way ppl will eyely mock u guys or hiss in the streets will look as if you're under a sugar mummy spell & u know Nigerians are very insultive with bad looks.

I also want to try something new with my relationship by going for older ladies but am like, pouring water in a basket & when will it ful? in short, western world seems to be the best for this kind of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by MrCork17: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
try Mrs Chima! wink
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by sexlog(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Op, they are plenty in abuja.
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Mynd44: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
Matured Ladies? Try Ikoyi cemetary

2 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Princek12(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
You better find ladies in their late 20s or early 30s, or at most those who are in their mid to late 30s. Why would you want some used or washed-up 40 something year old ladies? All those ladies with high mileage who are probably ex ashys, which is why many of them are not married.

Naija is not like Yankee where you can find attractive 40 something year old ladies. In Yankee a good percentage of them work out and still have nice shapes. In Naija those available 40 something usually have pot bellies because all they eat is pounded yam and akpu without regard for exercise and eating veggies. Na so so carbs dem go dey chop and dem no go exercise or enter gym.

I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by iceblock(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Princek12:

You better find ladies in their late 20s or early 30s, or at most those who are in their mid to late 30s. Why would you want some used or washed-up 40 something year old ladies? All those ladies with high mileage who are probably ex ashys, which is why many of them are not married.

Naija is not like Yankee where you can find attractive 40 something year old ladies. In Yankee a good percentage of them work out and still have nice shapes. In Naija those available 40 something usually have pot bellies because all they eat is pounded yam and akpu without regard for exercise and eating veggies. Na so so carbs dem go dey chop and dem no go exercise or enter gym.

I pity you.

[size=20pt]FALLS FROM COCO NUT TREE[/size] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2012
WELL THEY ARE NOT KNOWN LIKE THE WAY ITS A CULTURAL THING IN THE U.S AND EUROPE, BUT I BET YOU WE ARE GETTING THERE. I LIVE IN ABUJA AND I GOT LIKE 3 WITH ME. ALL YOU JUST DO WHEN YOU SEE THEM, APPROACH THEM WITH A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND BE A BIT FUNNY. I BET YOU WHEN SHE GETS HOME, YOUR THOUGHT WILL GLOOM ALL OVER HER SYSTEM AND SHE WILL BE THINKING OF HOW FUN YOU WERE TO CHAT WITH. MOST OF THESE LADIES DONT GET HAPPINESS FROM THEIR CHEAT HUSBANDS. MIND YOU, ITS MIGHT NOT BE DEFINE AS INTIMATE BUT PLATONIC. ALL I CAN CONCLUDE TO YOU ALL IS THAT I AM HAVING FUN WITH THE 3 AND LIVING MY ABUJA DREAMS TOO. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2012
@Truluvguy & sexlog:-

ok noted

@Princek12:-
thanks but thats not being fair to nigeria older ladies!!!!

@Mynd_44
wenti u mean by dat?

@Mr, Cork
is she not someone`s wife? i dont want magun wahala,

anyway thanks all 4 ur reply, am still expecting more,
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2012
^^WARNING!!! bros, don't let ppl lead u astray here & pls don't chase married women o! those dat are not happy wit their cheating husbandz then you'll simply be a secret lover & if kasala burst u might meet urself in maitama police station torturing u & the way lagos will handle the case wil be diff from abuja, na hausa land o!

One thing about these Nigerian women, truly most of 'em are not happy with their marriages probably the way their husbands treat 'em but they cannot easily file for divorce since they all dependent on their husbands unlike the western life. Sincerely, our culture alone won't let that work here only if u wanna be a secret lover cos age is NOT just a number in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by buJu234: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2012
@ Tosinville
Thanks 4 that advice;;; i am not looking for married women plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Poster there's no need to worry anymore i understood how u feeling. . . well , good news your problem have been solved ! Just obey my word  smiley .

For u to see any single matured woman  either divorce , widow or otherwise just enter any big Church near u -- I should recommend Mountain of Fire or Winners Chapel -- there you'll see them so many . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
[/size]
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by richy5(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
mtschew
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Poster please ignore people that have come here to hiss . . . grin i believe you'll get the best out of the many advices and opinions as they keep coming in one by one wink wink[/size]
Re: Where To Meet Matured Ladies! by richy5(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Poster please ignore people that have come here to hiss . . . grin i believe you'll get the best out of the many advices and opinions as they keep coming in one by one wink wink[/size]
Berra mind your own biz, FYA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Iice Can I Meet You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.