Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,059 members, 7,939,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? (2042 Views)

This Is The Right Time To Tell The Stories Of My Whole Life To The World / Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me / Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Guy park well you questions have been sufficiently answered jorh
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by iice(f): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mynd_44:

The game does not change. Only the rules and player do
Sure. Different rules, different players. Modified game. Not original game. Changed game.
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by richy5(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
doe-eyed:

Why not?
chanchan, FYA
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
If the guy is faithful, and he loves me why not I see no reason why I will need another guy.
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by queensmith: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
why not? cant men do the same. if you meet the person thats perfect for you what else will one be looking for?
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^
We always want extra. Why I don't know but somemen are just insatiable
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by queensmith: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^ some men not all and some women too. besides if you meet the right person one wouldnt want to drift. losing treasure looking for dimes.
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by pendo89(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
well I have but probably cz I dint start dating early. Its not difficult unless the partner gives you reasons to start admiring other men
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
queensmith:

^^ some men not all and some women too. besides if you meet the right person one wouldnt want to drift. losing treasure looking for dimes.
A dog will always be a dog
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by LaParisienne(f): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
Am I the only person that finds this topic offensive?
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by Cuddlemii: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
@op

Is it that you are having trust issues with your woman? All your post gives you away. The other one was about ladies who cheat on their bf during their nysc. Now its this topic. Why not come clean? Were u cheated on or dumped. Why not ask both guys an ladies, must it be ladies all the time. Men are the species known for cheating angry
Re: Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
La Parisienne:

Am I the only person that finds this topic offensive?
Yes you are the only one

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is For All The Bros In The Block. / 16 Characteristics Of True Love / List Of Things A Girl Will Stop Doing When She Become A Woman By Man Of List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.