Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em (3421 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Is Trash / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2007
one of his hottest saucekid songs is here https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
who else is he better than , list them here pls
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by alisigwe(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
@skingo
It's very funny the way u're fooling urself around this site,claiming to be promoting sauce ,while u keep on deluding urself,though i ne'r meet u or seen u,i believe seriously that u;re definitely sauce.stop all this sauce shit,that dude is still coming up,even terry gat grounds in naija more than that dude.Tell me can u compare 9's mistape to that of sauce?i never purchased it,though i listened to it on dudu radio,pure meaninglessmixtape,his flows ain't gat any direction.so quit this shit before homeboys kill ur dreams.peace
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
look man. if u love tery, promote terry. dont try to compare terry to saucekid coz they have nothin in common. and if terry is that much of an artist on the uprise, why is his name missing on the bills, Tv, and music channels? abeg shift base. if u think im sauce, that doesnt change that sauce kid and terry no get anything in common.

promote your artists, promote the artists you love, no need to hate on other artists and if u wan show yourself, you are always welcome to a beatdown
too much mouth
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by alisigwe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
i would've ignored u, but i just need to let u know that i've never purchased any terry's shit ever since he started rapping,i'm just trying to let u know the calibre of rappers where sauce maybe mentioned,not comparing him with nine,gino,or a whole lot of others out there we all know they are keeping it real,i'm only expecting sauce's album, maybe that'swhere he's gonn make sense.i pray u pass this message to him.naeto-chuko is a far damn good rapper in my own opinion.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
@skingo and alisigwe
alisig skingo is not even the one that started this thread.i bolaji am
skingo's comments on saucekid simply shows that game recoginises game
whenever we see one
sauce definitely gat mic skills with that accent and shit he spits ish
if i tell u that i was neva impressed with any mode nine shit would u believe me ?
the only thing string from 9 i heard is that glo advert
sumfin like ''how can i retire when i own the empire ''
if u notice rapi is kinda simple
all u got to do is to be able to find rhyming words and powerful monosyllables
i was never a tested rapper, but look at what i drop from PAGE 1 TO 7.ON THE STAR WARS SCORES TO SETTLE THREAD , THEN U WILL SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO FREESTYLE AND DROP BOMBS

@SKINGO
PLS COMMENT
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2007
omo me no need this wahala.
make the guy dey yan dust.
na him know wehre them dey call terry name
when they call sauce. na around dbanj, tuface, psquare, no be around terry, od or modenine.
borrow brain
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by berserker(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
please live in reality and not in your dreams the comparism based on that mixtape is a dream and please up and smell the cofee
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
abeg go the kids section and up your posts before u come here dey drop 15posts worth of opinion. hold urself. and u wake up fro mthat nonsense dream wey u dey talk about. them swear for u ni? who tell u say i dey sleep?! fool
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2007
yes he sure is
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by bolajibaok(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2007
@everyone
just checking if anyone is talking thrash regarding my figga sauce , ok they don le!

skingo where u at ? guard da coast for me while am away !
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
OMO GHETTO P DEY RAP.
ghetto p is up ther with the big names in rap. heavy rhymes
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by OlenuGon: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
Alisigwe na God go punish your mouth. dem no born naeto C well self to open him mouth say him better pass Sauce Baba ask naeto C wetin we do am when him come perform for shrine, Not even Terry wey dem stone pure water for KD on stage, all this yankee people una dey mental oh? Yebariba father wey no dey naija self him song dey pull crowd for show pass people wey dey perform. all this yankee pickin wey no know wetin dey happen for naija una go just dey open una burger mouth dey yan nonsense, u better shyne ur eye

i cant feel my face
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2007
who dey compare sauce kid and naeto c? terry, od? embarassed lipsrsealed omo make una borrow brain. omo any other rapper wey no get mouth for industry no fit near sauce. that one na for sure. sauce na my persin and me sabi say sauce kid na baba for rapping. everyone else na after the next page. them no reach, carry on
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by italonaija: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
any body knows where i can download "dat ibo boy"
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by OlenuGon: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2007
go to the music sharing thread. ask someone there. they'll poast it within the next few minutes, no be naija ppl??
yyyy
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2007
i have it but if i upload it now all these maga fit go dey yan dust again.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by spades(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2007
Sauce kid aka yebariba father samboribobo legend
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
sauce kid na african ambassador of rap music. shikina
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Me + Me = Me2
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2007
me + me2 = Mili3
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yebariba
swaga swaga
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by spades(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by spades(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by spades(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by youngdigi(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2007
lol, its very obvious that these aliases are sauce kid himself, that is why my posts have been directed mostly at the stupidity of the poster, so regardless of how he hides behind his pc screen, his heart and mind knows he's stupid, slowly burnin his feelings slow, its that ether baby

i know and have been around people like that and i can smell these things in a jiffy, they search their whole lives for people to talk about them and then they use any form of criticism or unfavorable analysis to come up wiht the term "oh dey hatin on me" , u know why they do these things? because insecurity and hating on other people is all they ever lived by up until that point, 1
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by skingo(m): 2:38am On Nov 24, 2007
tosinadeda: saucekid aka sinzu lord

young digi: it has been written. God don dey punish u already. your papa. commot washington dc. come meet us for naija. we dey here dey wait. god punish u one more time.

spades: u now have 10 posts. congrats. all on this thread. u like sauce kid pass me. but u no be fan? how come? sha. e no matter.

its me. don't confuse me with nicechick. im not a nice chick. im not a chick and im Babatunde Salami. aka young salaam aka skingo. so if u no want come meet me for area. whther ogba, shrine, or even for sauce kid show gan, then keep am to yourself. gbogbo e-banging, e-cultism to'n so. ko make e.

ok. now all in one, young digi and spades. God punish una together. special delivery.
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
Y d hatred?
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by spades(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2007
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by awonboiz: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
wey sauce kid himself ? how many peeps did he pay for this advert, SCREW SAUCEKID n SKINGO, dem be the same person grin
Re: Sauce Kid Is Better Than Modenine,ruggedman,freestyle Eldee,2shots All Of Em by tosinadeda: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2007
And d virus cald beef spreads on.
I stil dnt understand wut d hate's for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Same Song: Password - Gobe (2011) & Davido - Gobe (2013) / [gospel Mix] Worship Gospel Mixtape By Dj Bombo / Best Of Ayaka Ozubulu Songs Dj Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.