Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam (20520 Views)

5 Killed For Failing To Recite Quran / Joining The Bandwagon; Embracing The Single Story / Does Islam Come From The Decendants Of Ishmael The First Son Of Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by goggs(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

and this is the peak of christian dumbness.

the child she was said to be carrying would have being muslim.and that muslim would have been the brother of the future king of the UK.

And that make Diana a Muslim or a hero of Islam or a contributor to Islam? Thats the question LagosShia

Remember that Barack Obama's Kenyan father was a Muslim, but Obama is not and is in no way a contribution to Islam. So don't go counting your Chickens before they are hatched. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by LagosShia: 1:54am On Jan 23, 2012
goggs:

LagosShia, you love making things up  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what you wrote:

What has the first quote got to do with this statement? Show me a link about rejoicing Christians about his death. The man is lucky that the Christians he is deriding follow a God of peace and non violence as taught by Jesus Christ. If he had been in an Islamic country publishing such about Muslims and Islam, he wouldn't live to see a week. You know it. You LagosShia did allude in a thread about violence to those who say ill of Islam. What more eloquent testimony of Jesus when he foretold that Christians will be mocked and derided for his sake. But we should be calm and courageous for it shall come to pass. Thats why he was accommodated in South Africa, publishing his stories till he died. In contrast, all authors that publish such against Islam are in hiding, incarcerated or worse.

"DEEDAT’S DOWNFALL"
http://answering-islam.org/Responses/Deedat/downfall.htm

and for the record,here is the muslim rebuttal to the christian jubilation:
"Was Ahmed Deedat punished by the Christian god?"
http://muslim-responses.com/Was_Ahmed_Deedat_Punished/Was_Ahmed_Deedat_Punished_

What has that got to do with the first post? Does that make him a hero of Islam?
it was against Islam.he may not be a shining hero of Islam like Deedat or Agnelli.that is why i said against Islam or the shining heros of Islam.i am sure you know the meaning of "or".

Malcolm X was in a class of his own. But how does that relate to the first quote of yours. Malcolm X made some blasphemous claims against Islam (I hope you know) so calling him shinning Hero is a misnomer. Even me I know that one. Check out:

He said that the Nation of Islam followed Islam as it was practiced around the world, but the Nation's teachings varied from those of other Muslims because they were adapted to the "uniquely pitiful" condition of black people in America.[218] He taught that Wallace Fard Muhammad, the founder of the Nation, was Allah incarnate,[219] and that Elijah Muhammad (then head of TNI)was his Messenger, or prophet  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_x#cite_note-0
and did he denounce the teachings of the NOI or not? he became a mainstream muslim before he was killed.

Not to extent of seeing conspiracy in every death of important people.
that is your dishonesty in order to discredit the facts that Agnelli was killed.dont be cruel in the name of concealing facts to support your christian cult.remember what goes aroung comes around.you would not wish for someone to be talking nonsense like yourself if Edoardo Agnelli was you or your son.

Don't believe all you see till you study the facts and convince yourself. Did you seriously think that the video will also show the other side of the story clearly for you to make a choice. You should do some digging. I am not saying that there are no conspiracy theories, but one needs to be circumspect in a world filled with information overload.
i just saw an italian report in the popular italian newspaper "corriere".if the italians are doubting and presenting points that show the man was killed,then why are you stubborn?

For example, you were calling Malcolm X hero of Islam, but here is a man that claimed Allah and Prophet Mohammed HAD AN EARTHLY INCARNATE?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am not a Muslim but I know that it is inconsistent with Islamic teaching and will not agree with that.

BUT YOU called him a HERO in ISLAM.

Who just deceived himself now? me or you? 

he may believe whatever he likes.he may be a misguided muslim in terms of his beliefs.but he is still a muslim and i love him.leave God to judge him.
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by NNInfo247: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2012
why are ur fellow brothers not defendin ur claims nw? I blive they dnt see the need because
u are so full of hate,
No Western Education and Yet
you use a computer made in the United States of Islam
No use a mobile phone which was also made in the same country abi
The most expensive cars are driven by Muslims in Abuja and yet they
complain about western education
Even the most common radio used by you guys
to listen to brain-washing talks from ur arab brothers
How was it made,
The AK-47 used by ur so called brothers
Nigeria should split up jare!
Am tired of living in a country like this
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by LagosShia: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
NNInfo247:

why are ur fellow brothers not defendin ur claims nw? I blive they dnt see the need because
u are so full of hate,
No Western Education and Yet
you use a computer made in the United States of Islam
No use a mobile phone which was also made in the same country abi
The most expensive cars are driven by Muslims in Abuja and yet they
complain about western education
Even the most common radio used by you guys
to listen to brain-washing talks from ur arab brothers
How was it made,
The AK-47 used by ur so called brothers
Nigeria should split up jare!
Am tired of living in a country like this

are you a christian boko haram member trying to deprive us of knowledge which Islam promotes?

your claims are those of boko haram which muslims do not believe in.education and knowledge do not have "west" and "east".otherwise you should listen to this man:

Bertrand Russel

“Our use of phrase ‘The Dark ages’ to cover the period from 699 to 1,000 marks our undue concentration on Western Europe, From India to Spain, the brilliant civilization of Islam flourished…To us it seems that West-European civilization is civilization, but this is a narrow view.” [Bertrand Russel in ‘History of Western Philosophy,’ London, 1948, p. 419]

this is a public forum.you are free to post or not to post.
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by goggs(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

"DEEDAT’S DOWNFALL"
http://answering-islam.org/Responses/Deedat/downfall.htm

and for the record,here is the muslim rebuttal to the christian jubilation:
"Was Ahmed Deedat punished by the Christian god?"
http://muslim-responses.com/Was_Ahmed_Deedat_Punished/Was_Ahmed_Deedat_Punished_

LagosShia please stop misrepresenting facts. The article never spoke of people rejoicing. Instead the writer was talking about what he believed was a punishment on Deedat for blasphemy and he wrote about what he did (exactly as the Bible commands Christians to do in such circumstances) Luke 6:28 Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you.

He prayed for Deedat;

unfortunately, neither at that time, nor on subsequent occasions when we visited him in his paralysed condition, did he stop attacking the Bible. Interestingly, he allowed me (and one of my friends) to pray for him when we visited him at his home —

Along with many other Christians, [b]we have prayed for Mr. Deedat to repent[/b]

He  was committed to continue acts of kindness to Muslims as stated in the article.

Please be truthful about some of these things. When you misrepresent facts, it become difficult to trust your posts or motive. You have been caught misrepresenting facts too many times. It doesnt say well of you to lie so.

My poser still remains:

The man is lucky that the Christians he is deriding follow a God of peace and non violence as taught by Jesus Christ. If he had been in an Islamic country publishing such about Muslims and Islam, he wouldn't live to see a week. You know it. You LagosShia did allude in a thread about violence to those who say ill of Islam. What more eloquent testimony of Jesus when he foretold that Christians will be mocked and derided for his sake. But we should be calm and courageous for it shall come to pass. Thats why he was accommodated in South Africa, publishing his stories till he died. In contrast, all authors that publish such against Islam are in hiding, incarcerated or worse.

it was against Islam.he may not be a shining hero of Islam like Deedat or Agnelli.that is why i said against Islam or the shining heros of Islam.i am sure you know the meaning of "or".

Your exact words were:
.i meant the next victim of the west's and christianity's conspiracy against Islam and the shining heros of Islam who they either kill or oppress and persecute.

Read them again slowly. How does Michael Jackson fit into your statement above  grin

and did he denounce the teachings of the NOI or not? he became a mainstream muslim before he was killed.he may believe whatever he likes.he may be a misguided muslim in terms of his beliefs.but he is still a muslim and i love him.leave God to judge him.

Na you sabi

that is your dishonesty in order to discredit the facts that Agnelli was killed.dont be cruel in the name of concealing facts to support your christian cult.remember what goes aroung comes around.you would not wish for someone to be talking nonsense like yourself if Edoardo Agnelli was you or your son.

The trash that comes out of your mouth is amazing. Its the same mouth you use to pray? (apology to Lagbaja) grin
I maintain my position. Get the next conspiracy.

[
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by LagosShia: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
may Allah's peace and blessings be upon the martyr of Islam,Edoardo Agnelli (Hashem Aziz).

may Allah make paradise his destiny.ameen!!!
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by goggs(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

may Allah's peace and blessings be upon the martyr of Islam,Edoardo Agnelli (Hashem Aziz).

may Allah make paradise his destiny.ameen!!!

So his destiny is not even assured. shocked

Sorry Edoardo. You backed the wrong horse.
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by LagosShia: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2012
goggs:

So his destiny is not even assured. shocked

Sorry Edoardo. You backed the wrong horse.
in Islam,we are taught to pray and wish well for others!we are also taught to submit our will into the hands of God.

Holy Quran2:154
"And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah , "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not".

Holy Quran 3:169
"And never think of those who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision",
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by bashydemy(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2012
May Almighty Allah grant him Aljana
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by SkySpirit(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2012
Thank God they ve stopped a potential terrorist! grin grin grin
Re: Edoardo Agnelli: Son of Billionaire Italian Killed For Embracing Islam by LagosShia: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2012
Sky Spirit:

Thank God they ve stopped a potential terrorist! grin grin grin

what a nice comment coming from a christian,for future reference!

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims / Zakat Calculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.