Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (172299 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2012
Olajide327: @mayorall u mean u cant change the course we picked in jamb again cos i choose maths in jamb and change to agric econs in putme

Datz 4 dos wu av nt changd it bt I don't knw d faith of dos wu av don it already...I tink u shud go and reprint ur post utme form 2 knw if dere is any changes...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
Vickyt: please mayorlla or preserver abeg help me on dis what can i do. i mistakely typed the wrong and incorrect reg number, a reg number is suppose to be 10 but i typed 13 which the system logged in and counted it as an applicant and immediately i realised it, i tried to log in again but the response i got was that it has been used by an applicant which the reg number is totally incorrect cos it does not exist. what am gonna do cos dis is just too much of a mistake for me to bear. na only me dey dis world. please somebody help me for God sake

My advice 4 u is 2 get anoda post utme form and login wt d ryt utme regstratn number or u kum down 2 d main campus ie in OSOGBO and visit cisco buildin.....bt d best 4 u is 2 get anoda form...GOD WIL MAK PROVISION 4 YOU...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Olajide327: 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
mayorall:

Datz 4 dos wu av nt changd it bt I don't knw d faith of dos wu av don it already...I tink u shud go and reprint ur post utme form 2 knw if dere is any changes...
is it compulsory i reprint again since the both are 180 cos it was d peo at d ict centre dat hlp me and they said it does nt mean cos education was nt on d system then and does uniosun gives som1 anoda course apart 4rm d 1 they put in 4
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
mayorall: If ur score is below 200 and u didn't apply 4 Education,art or agricultural courses u can't change ur course and register for d post utme as it has bin closed...u can old on cos I blv dey wl stl kal u guys and intrestd aspirants....I congratulate d smart ones wu regstad early....
Yes!It's been closed & I really congratulate the smart ones.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Haba!Just checking on posts made last on page 19 before I cldn't come onto this thread to reply and answer most of your questions in here as a result of me being not okay healthwisely since saturday last week and no one even bothered to ask after me.
Anyhow!I'm feeling better now and I will try my best to contribute and make some adjustments to mayoral replies if I like and thanks to him for making this thread lively while I've been off this thread though I'm expected to be contributing the most as I've been doing before the early enough that I created and started this topic/thread to the utmost benefits of all Osun State University aka UNIOSUN 2012/2013 admission aspirants/candidates.
I say goodluck to everyone.....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Olajide327: is it compulsory i reprint again since the both are 180 cos it was d peo at d ict centre dat hlp me and they said it does nt mean cos education was nt on d system then and does uniosun gives som1 anoda course apart 4rm d 1 they put in 4

Jst rechek....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
I have one issue left unsolve.....accommodation,can anyone help me? (okuku campus)

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
mayorall:

My advice 4 u is 2 get anoda post utme form and login wt d ryt utme regstratn number or u kum down 2 d main campus ie in OSOGBO and visit cisco buildin.....bt d best 4 u is 2 get anoda form...GOD WIL MAK PROVISION 4 YOU...
Well!I got this late as I supposed to av contributed to this for long and it goes thus;
It will be cleared for you under 1hr @ UNIOSUN cisco academy building in Osogbo but you need 2 pay 1,000 to student acct at admin building of wc u wl b given receipt dt u wl take 2 cisco & ur complaint addressed after u've submitted requested in4mation.You might b lucky dt our honourable programmers dt wl do dt are in the building as at the time u a there as it wl be done asap bt if nt,it might take up to 1hr(less or more) depending on your luck as ur complaint will be forwarded to their office before it is being reset so that you can reregister bt note that they can decide not to reset it for you based on some criteria they c wn they logon to register history & 1 important one is that if they see that the pin you submitted had been used successfully by another candidate and it might tarnish ur utme no image & affect your admission.For this reason,be careful with your integrity & play like you are smart whereas you are not cuz I know what some students/candidates are up to.
Thanks.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
Dotunloba: I have one issue left unsolve.....accommodation,can anyone help me? (okuku campus)

I wud av bin of elp assumin ur centre is Osogbo...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by hifeoluwah: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pls is someone stil around.i scored 235 in jamb and choose economics education bt i wuld like 2 change 2 Geography(social science)nw.main while i hv registered already bin given my screening details pls cn i still change.PLS I NID AN ANSWER URGENTLY
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by hifeoluwah: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Pls is someone stil around.i scored 235 in jamb and choose economics education bt i wuld like 2 change 2 Geography(social science)nw.main while i hv registered already bin given my screening details pls cn i still change.PLS I NID AN ANSWER URGENTLY.Preserver pls answer me abeg oooo
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2012
PRESERVER:
Well!I got this late as I supposed to av contributed to this for long and it goes thus;
It will be cleared for you under 1hr @ UNIOSUN cisco academy building in Osogbo but you need 2 pay 1,000 to student acct at admin building of wc u wl b given receipt dt u wl take 2 cisco & ur complaint addressed after u've submitted requested in4mation.You might b lucky dt our honourable programmers dt wl do dt are in the building as at the time u a there as it wl be done asap bt if nt,it might take up to 1hr(less or more) depending on your luck as ur complaint will be forwarded to their office before it is being reset so that you can reregister bt note that they can decide not to reset it for you based on some criteria they c wn they logon to register history & 1 important one is that if they see that the pin you submitted had been used successfully by another candidate and it might tarnish ur utme no image & affect your admission.For this reason,be careful with your integrity & play like you are smart whereas you are not cuz I know what some students/candidates are up to.
Thanks.
Oh my God!It's less 3 days 4 ds exam to start and how I wish I still have time like that of last year that I partook fully in the UNIOSUN cisco building where I(here & there popularly called SERVER & you should know me physically if you were there last year)
was the main personnel of concentration to hasten up the correction of issues like this free of charge by running around or getting it treated after the building is less congested around evening as we do leave campus late but I have to let go this year bout involving myself much in the registration though I'm attimes there ds year bt I'm always busy either receiving calls from Uniosun aspirants and answering their queries OR attending to my customers/clients as I run legitimate online biz as an Internet Marketer at LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM as I've said earlier in here with www.2go.wall.fm
and facing IT ESSENTIAL programme that I enrolled 4 d cisco building with more task on me as one of the programme class reps as I needed to attend to others.

Infact,all these pressure just made me to fall sick those days & imagine,no one cares in here & I will advise you all to always .......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2012
PRESERVER:
Oh my God!It's less 3 days 4 ds exam to start and how I wish I still have time like that of last year that I partook fully in the UNIOSUN cisco building where I(here & there popularly called SERVER & you should know me physically if you were there last year)
was the main personnel of concentration to hasten up the correction of issues like this free of charge by running around or getting it treated after the building is less congested around evening as we do leave campus late but I have to let go this year bout involving myself much in the registration though I'm attimes there ds year bt I'm always busy either receiving calls from Uniosun aspirants and answering their queries OR attending to my customers/clients as I run legitimate online biz as an Internet Marketer at LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM as I've said earlier in here with www.2go.wall.fm
and facing IT ESSENTIAL programme that I enrolled 4 d cisco building with more task on me as one of the programme class reps as I needed to attend to others.

Infact,all these pressure just made me to fall sick those days & imagine,no one cares in here & I will advise you all to always .......
check www.uniosun.info also which I designed purposefully for more detailed & friendly posts bout Uniosun as I'm planning to be reading up this thread page by page starting from page 20 or 21,scan candidates laments & questions.Scan them,extract them & write their correct answers and post them unto the site as I observed that most candidates that do give me calls keep asking me questions we've answered in here & I know that most people cannot afford to be checking page after page here but I think that it will make sense as it will be easier to find most things we've discussed in here there on the site easily.
I'm saying this for the benefits of everyone & cuz of my busy schedule these days.

What do you think?

as I'm planning that mayorall will also be admin/poster on the page that will be helping us to summarise posts in here & submitting it in there also.
Goodluck everyone & feel free to ask questions about uniosun admission in here & we will be so glad to answer them all to our best knowledge.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Dotunloba: I have one issue left unsolve.....accommodation,can anyone help me? (okuku campus)
oh!I have friends in Okuku but most of them have travelled as a result of school end of session break though I've connected some that called me earlier with DIPLOMA students in okuku as they are still in campus and I've told some notable 1s to call me back by Friday as I've been calling some of these my friends that I will link them with.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:01am On Jun 14, 2012
hifeoluwah: Pls is someone stil around.i scored 235 in jamb and choose economics education bt i wuld like 2 change 2 Geography(social science)nw.main while i hv registered already bin given my screening details pls cn i still change.PLS I NID AN ANSWER URGENTLY
you can but not at this time cuz it's late.My advice for you now is to do it like that & your course can be changed later depending on your post utme score & the personality you get connected with.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2012
Hurray! !!I've gotten the ultimate easy and cheap solution to accomodation,transport & feeding for all UNIOSUN aspirants that are writing their post utme anywhere around the 6 campuses of Osun State University be it Okuku,ejigbo,Osogbo,ipetu-ijesha,ifetedo and ikire.
Note that this opportunity will only be for limited number of candidates of 500 only and watch for the full info and gist by late today or 2mao morning if you are interested.

To your post utme exam convenience and success & generally equipping
you for admission success.
Adesida Oluwasegun aka Presegs or PRESERVER
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2012
@preserver,hw is ur health nw.hope u ar OK nw,wat did u think d post ume subjects will be.TANX ND GOD BLESS
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2012
Thanks preserver for all ur efforts and help, more grease to your elbow.I wish u the fastest recovery. Is there any hint yet whether we are doing our jamb combination or just english and current affairs? Its not fair not knowing what to read ahead of the exam.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Adigun4sure: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2012
Which campuz was d science student stay and wat agricutural course can u advice me of doing.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Aderonkiez(f): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2012
Thanks preserver nd mayorall for all d information may almighty God enrich u with wisdom,knowledge nd understanding nd power u with strength
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
To all UNIOSUN aspirants:

I'm really highly mad and not happy with most UNIOSUN applicants that are having one or two problem with their registration

upon all my effort to make sure that they do not make error as they failed to follow all what I've been telling them or mainly because they are doubting me and

plz ,do not call me for any error that you've made other than to sort yourself out at

UNIOSUN MAIN CAMPUS CISCO BUILDING here in OSOGBO................ Thanks

Goodluck though.................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2012
Adigun4sure: Which campuz was d science student stay and wat agricutural course can u advice me of doing.

Science students stay in Osogbo but Agricultural students stay in EJIGBO campus..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
larride: Thanks preserver for all ur efforts and help, more grease to your elbow.I wish u the fastest recovery. Is there any hint yet whether we are doing our jamb combination or just english and current affairs? Its not fair not knowing what to read ahead of the exam.

This is what I do say concerning this:

Prepare for English,Mathematics,current affairs,verbal aptitude/verbal reasoning questions and review your UTME subjects and I think that YOU are good to go with that.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by licensed2k(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
abeg my passport picture no appear for my application form, wetin man pikin fit do abeg o
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
Guys ave got a little problem o! Ma first choice university(unilorin) ave scheduled me to write my post ume on the same day am to write my uniosun post ume! Same time, same batch! And some things am to consider are:
1, unilorin are offering me sociology which i prefer Accounting to.
2, ave got some lecturals to contact at unilorin for admission help and alittle at uniosun infact i dont no anyone there exept u guys.
3, ma jamb score is 217 and applied for banking and finance at uniosun which i was told ave got a chance on merit! Not unilorin that even if u pass the p.ume, u r nt sure of admission.
4. Lastly in ma personal interest, i love uniosun and want to do any fin to be in the skul bt considering the distance, financial aspect and the fact that am the only child, i feel guilty that ama make the next four years of ma parent so miserable THOUGH THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANY OF THESE, IN FACT THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRAYING 4 ME!. Guys i need advice(s) please.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
licensed2k: abeg my passport picture no appear for my application form, wetin man pikin fit do abeg o

Go and recheck and print,if dsame kum down 2 uniosun cisco ie in osogbo early in d morni 2moro....pls b dere around 8.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
abeg i get d same prob,hw much am i to go wit?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lovren: Guys ave got a little problem o! Ma first choice university(unilorin) ave scheduled me to write my post ume on the same day am to write my uniosun post ume! Same time, same batch! And some things am to consider are:
1, unilorin are offering me sociology which i prefer Accounting to.
2, ave got some lecturals to contact at unilorin for admission help and alittle at uniosun infact i dont no anyone there exept u guys.
3, ma jamb score is 217 and applied for banking and finance at uniosun which i was told ave got a chance on merit! Not unilorin that even if u pass the p.ume, u r nt sure of admission.
4. Lastly in ma personal interest, i love uniosun and want to do any fin to be in the skul bt considering the distance, financial aspect and the fact that am the only child, i feel guilty that ama make the next four years of ma parent so miserable THOUGH THEY ARE NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT ANY OF THESE, IN FACT THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRAYING 4 ME!. Guys i need advice(s) please.

My advic 4 u is 2 chus wie u av a beta chance of gainin admssn...or u'r a xtian,u can ask d HOLY SPIRIT for directn...incase u dcided on uniosun,u can get across 2 me or boss preserva 4 asistanc on ur admssn....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by warijam: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
HI GREAT NIGERIAN, PLZ I AM ONE OF THE UNIOSUN ASPIRANT, I HAD 258 IN MY JAMB, I CHOOSED CIVIL ENGRR, 2ND CHOICE AND UNIOSUN IS MY LAST HOPE, SO AM ABT 2 WRITE MY POST UME, WAT ARE D LIKELY SUBJ AND TINZ I SHLD PREPARE FOR AHEAD OF D POST UME EXAM.,I NEED UR REPLY BADLY IT UR BOI WARIJAM
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by comradejofiah: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
@PRESERVER plz 4 God sake repaste d current affairs question.Tanks am grateful
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by busayhour(m): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2012
[b][/b]pls can sum1 tell us the name of thE vc and registrar incase we are askd
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 3:50am On Jun 15, 2012
busayhour: [b][/b]pls can sum1 tell us the name of thE vc and registrar incase we are askd

The v.c is professor Sola Akinrinade while d regstrar Is Dr Julius Olusakin Faniran popularly knwn as Dr. J.O Faniran...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (114)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.