Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,331 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (172853 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by yinkhar(f): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Anybdy applyn for microbiology?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
PRESERVER:

Thanks so much for this and it is the main facts.

With this heard by all UNIOSUN ASPIRANTS,I hereby put an end to all abuses,curses and other unfavourable comments else I will tell odunnu who is the moderator of this section to ban anyone that makes unfavourable comments or even close this THREAD right away as I have the right to do this as the FOUNDER of this thread.
BE WARNED...........

NOTE THAT CANDIDATES WITH THE ISSUE OF CANCELLED RESULTS WILL BE RESOLVED BY THIS COMING WEEK and I advise YOU to relogin again now to check your result and note the INFORMATION that you will get.Okay? and

Let PEACE rain in this thread plz.......

I HATE Odunnu.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
Umartins1:

I HATE Odunnu.

I know she MAY still ban me for this comment but I wont forget her for handling me my first and only Nairaland ban.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
Admission don cause yawa o, c as pple don become internet soldier dey curse person wey dem no c & dem no fit tackle 4 real life, o ga o, as 4 me if lecturer flog me I neva know wetin I fit do sha because I've neva heard it b4 even 4 private institution o, if no be naija wey value certi pass brain, I know wetin I carry o.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:38am On Jun 23, 2012
Vickyt: Are u scared of his curses @larride. Nobody can curse the person God has blessed. Empty curses. Is that the solution. Even the school has said it not because of slapping so while the empty curses. By the way he was just cursing a username

@philadephia &bbbanj. I saw ur comments but i felt their is no point bashing u ni cos ama give it to u nicely and morally without abuses but i felt i should allow the sleeping dog ve rest of mind. As for preserver u were applauding the guy when the thing scatter now u are condeming the curses. U lack leadership skill or is founder skill with that ur empty threat again.

Anyways, let peace reign supreme but remember when the blind lead the blind they both fall into a ditch. Peace!

Hmmm!Be very careful and at which point did you observed me applauding him?

You lack respect for elders and don't you have one at home?

It is not your fault sha but 'CHARITY they say begins from HOME'

Be warned......................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:43am On Jun 23, 2012
Joyturns2: Admission don cause yawa o, c as pple don become internet soldier dey curse person wey dem no c & dem no fit tackle 4 real life, o ga o, as 4 me if lecturer flog me I neva know wetin I fit do sha because I've neva heard it b4 even 4 private institution o, if no be naija wey value certi pass brain, I know wetin I carry o.

You are right man as that is one of the mistake that Nigeria is making in the 'YOUTH EMPOWERMENT'

I pray they will soon realize that as most developed countries do not rely on CERTIFICATE but what a man do with his/her intellectual ability.

God will help Nigeria.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2012
PRESERVER:

Thanks for this updates.
I guess dis is d post d guy is talking abt, you quoted Bboybanj here, the guy was suprised u supported some1 and d person he thought was wrong. Anyhw e be sha, make we leave all dis internet kasala & gbege, wen admitted anybody wey won flex muscle fit contact eachother, all d campus no far 4rm each other, for now lets talk abt d admission gangan.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2012
Let me share my experience. DE @okuku campus, on saturday they told us to write down our names & to go to our schools for transcript within 2 weeks & report to our HOD 's office when we are around, but other DE students at other campus were attended to, we were all confused as some pple schooled in a very long distance, some who have brought there's were told to come back on monday, on monday I had to travel to Ekiti, I called one of the student that stayed back on monday & she told me they were told to come back on wednesday, I entered okuku again on tuesday & had to sleep in one lectureroom with securitymen disturbing us & threatening to send us out. On wednesday morning we were at the HOD's office but he wasn't around, one of the staff attended to us & all what we do was to submit our credentials & write down our names again with fone numbers & dey told us dey will call us if dey nid anytin, many dressed corporate thinking it will be an interview, but anyhw e be sha, we thank God for the safe journey up & down, na make d list comot & make my name dey so dat I go 4get all dis stress na him me dey wait 4 o. May God help us.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=PRESERVER]

Hmmm!Be very careful and at which point did you observed me applauding him?

You lack respect for elders and don't you have one at home?

It is not your fault sha but 'CHARITY they say begins from HOME'
Be warned......................[/quote

I will engage u constructively ni. I have always notice ur arrogance & pride but i felt it is non of my biz but this time that u allowed devil to use, ama give u dis one statement. “if u humble urself God will bring u up but if u are proud God will bring u down. Remember u dnt ve anytin now & u are arrogant like this. U that is begging for me on nairaland, u are displaying arrogance & pride with me. U had beta be careful.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=Vickyt][/quote]

Begging for money on nairaland with ur uniosun.info whatever. Not from me cos i wnt give u.

Now come down from ur high horse & address me properly cos i dey look for admission no mean say u get effontary to mis yarn to me. If u thru with ur whatever job u will beg for work ni but i can employ u. Am an enterpreneur so u had beta be careful. Hold ur integrity let me hold mine else ama rubbish and ur status. But God loves u cos is the adamic nature in u dat is proud like peacock. Give ur life to christ.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=Vickyt][/quote]

Please just let it rest. Let's make peace reign here. Some people just think its alright to just talk anyhow on forums. I'm not going to go back into this. If you have any problem with anytin I said then let's meet and come do ur worst. I won't resort to names calling on a forum with someone i can't see. Just leave them alone abeg. Make dem dey flex dere muscle for internet
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by solarmovic(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2012
Wen is d first batch list coming out
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Aderonkiez(f): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2012
Na wa o,y cant you guys let bygone be bygone,nd focus on our addmission,dat day i was also flogged bt i learnt to forgive them becoz it nt their fault asuming they hv no candidate they wont behave like that bt d most annoying part of it ws dat they stil cancelled some of us result becoz of stupid reasons,bt wat cn we do?nothing other than to pray dat our result is release,pls i will want u guys to use your mature brain on dis matter
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Meritbaba(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2012
[quote author=Vickyt][/quote] where is Odunnu to blocked this home training lacking fool....How I wish ur name was among those people their result is cancelled, U didn't even show sign of pityness to them b4 u started saying its unfair to slap 1 stupid snr. Lecturer, this is why i hate nairaland what person no fit do for real life dem go dey brag for nairaland...i don't even know where u come from where are when dis group started, now i b'live yoruba adage which says "bi ile kan ban toro omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba" Odunnu block dis fool b4...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2012
Joyturns2:
I guess dis is d post d guy is talking abt, you quoted Bboybanj here, the guy was suprised u supported some1 and d person he thought was wrong. Anyhw e be sha, make we leave all dis internet kasala & gbege, wen admitted anybody wey won flex muscle fit contact eachother, all d campus no far 4rm each other, for now lets talk abt d admission gangan.

I've been looking for the post that I made that comment on as I will never support rubbish post.

Do me one favour,kindly help me to quote the post here so that I can see it.Thanks and more so,he doesnt have any right to just talk to me like that as it might be a mistake on my part though.Thanks........
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2012
Meritbaba: where is Odunnu to blocked this home training lacking fool....How I wish ur name was among those people their result is cancelled, U didn't even show sign of pityness to them b4 u started saying its unfair to slap 1 stupid snr. Lecturer, this is why i hate nairaland what person no fit do for real life dem go dey brag for nairaland...i don't even know where u come from where are when dis group started, now i b'live yoruba adage which says "bi ile kan ban toro omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba" Odunnu block dis fool b4...
. Yea bro! U guys should put urself in our shoes and see wat the pressure wil b like both parental and individual before saying any idiotic statements! Bt i fink that proverb is too outrageous! Never the less. Preserver pls wats our future holds?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2012
E don do, lets follow Aderonke's advice. @Aderonke I pray dey release ur results o. @Preserver, Mayorall & other students when shd we be expecting d list, hw many will be release & wat is DE students chance of been admitted.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2012
Bboybanj: look at wat ths mumu is sayin.. "the poeple in that center shld be black listed nd sent to all schls.. I no blame mumu like u.. Just becos u saw ur result nd score above 50%(all becos of th runz u did in ur jamb tht make u score high plus ur low pume score) u open ur stinkin mouth thy talk rubish saying "th decision to cansl th result is not even enough". Idiot! Besides is it only okuku center tht was cansld? Fankulo like u!

Lec. My ass! Who is he? Why cant he be slaped? His he God? All i knw is, if anybody deserves a slap, u wil surely get tht slap either by man or by God. I swear if it had been me, a slap wil not be th case. After am thru wit him insid th schl. I wil also wait 4 him at okuku juction. Idiot like u!

For all does whose result was cansld, were by some idiots are happy abt.. Ths is not th end of th road. Somtin positiv might stil happen. Just dnt give up. 1luv!
@Preserver dis is the post u quoted, it's on page 33, maybe it's a mistake because u wrote Thanks for this updates
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Immanuelar(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2012
Olajide327: yeah many peo dat did nt score up to 50 were admitted lst yrs cos i also followed d last yr trend on uniosun 2011/2012 in which some peo dat ve below 50 got admitted while some wit high score were nt so if u also knw u ve connections try 2 use it and if u dont den u nid prayers cos i tink they also favour 1st choice d most and maybe indigine öne more tin i suppose is d performance in ur dept as well cos u cant compare d way they wil pass at osogbo to d way they wil pass at ejibo cos most of dem had 180 and u dont also expect 50% to be many in such case.
tanx broda,i realy appreciate ur effort nd i pray dat God grant u all ur heart desires..if it is about connection..its a very small tin,right nw am on my way to osogbo.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by yinkux(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2012
Nawa o dis site was suppose to be about getting admitted to the uni nt a cursed site pls if u hav any issue with eachother work it out individually nd I pray those whose result were nt released be released, nd pls haba kadan kadan enough with d insult we all hav goals here let's work towards it two heads is better than 1
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by manjuninho(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2012
B4 i coment abt dis no result issue..i wil lyk 2 no if n bodi dat rites his/her exams as a batch 2 or 3 in okuku nd wus result wz result cos i nd ten oda candidate dat sat for d exam in dsame hall av our result canceled despite d fact dat we av a woman from ict who came to our hall nd verify if we did nt make n mistake nd she certified us okie so i fink we were jst made to pay for anoda mans sins.....d most painful part is dat i choosed dem as my 1st nd 2 nd choice
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Immanuelar(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2012
mayorall:

Guy datz jst a format...last year I was tod I can't b admitted 4 medsin cos I didn't get up 2 250 in jamb...wen d merit list came out,I chekd 19 rezutz wt dia regstratn numba writn on d admssn list on jamb result portal,only 6 got 250 out of d ones I checkd.....I entad wt total score of 45.9....pipu dat got lower dan me gaind admsn b4 me...so work on ur admssn...one of my frnd in sku had 39.sumfn and he made uniosun 2nd choic,he was admited b4 me guy...
if its about connection..dats a very very simple tin..@mayorall tanx 4 answern..i wish success in all ur endevurs
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2012
Meritbaba: where is Odunnu to blocked this home training lacking fool....How I wish ur name was among those people their result is cancelled, U didn't even show sign of pityness to them b4 u started saying its unfair to slap 1 stupid snr. Lecturer, this is why i hate nairaland what person no fit do for real life dem go dey brag for nairaland...i don't even know where u come from where are when dis group started, now i b'live yoruba adage which says "bi ile kan ban toro omo ale ibe ni ko ti dagba" Odunnu block dis fool b4...

Imagine this boy! I pity u cos ur ability to read & understand as beclouded ur sense of judgement. Vulgar language is in ur blood. Dont knw why they cant express themselves without vulgar languages.

Anyways, it is well. Aren‘t the intruder here and i am not devils advocate but when the need arise to settle some salient issues we should‘nt run from it. I hold preserver culpable in all this mess cos u were suppose to play a leadership role but u sacrificed with on the alter of pride. Peace!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2012

Imagine this boy! I pity u cos ur inability to read & understand as beclouded ur sense of judgement. Vulgar language is in ur blood. Dont knw why they cant express themselves without vulgar languages.

Anyways, it is well. Aren‘t the intruder here and i am not devils advocate but when the need arise to settle some salient issues we should‘nt run from it. I hold preserver culpable in all this mess cos u were suppose to play a leadership role but u sacrificed it on the alter of pride. Peace!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2012
*walks out of thread*
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by pharouq555(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2012
Me got 59.9% nd i'm an indigen. Chosed uniosun as ma 1st n 2nd choice seekn admin in2 faculty ov law.....advice n coments plx! Wen ix da 1st list cumin out pls @evwi1
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2012
Seriously!!! For the love of God you guys need to stop this.....i though this thread is to help aspirant gain admission but i guest i was wrong
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2012
pharouq555: Me got 59.9% nd i'm an indigen. Chosed uniosun as ma 1st n 2nd choice seekn admin in2 faculty ov law.....advice n coments plx!
**in preserver's handwriting** thats a good score but you need to follow up on your admission with the rite CONNECTiON cheesy
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by nanaman(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2012
pharouq555: Me got 59.9% nd i'm an indigen. Chosed uniosun as ma 1st n 2nd choice seekn admin in2 faculty ov law.....advice n coments plx!

Good grade but don't sit at home @ least you can see the population that day and i learnt the course is very 'competitive", Just 250 including DE candidates would be admitted
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by pharouq555(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2012
@preserver...to be honest wid u.....i've gat no idea ov hw 2 folow d admin up cus i dnt knw any1 dr n lemme jxt sae its only God i've gat wid me! Jxt pwaein 4 ma name 2b on d 1st list n wen ix d list even cumin awt plx?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (114)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.