Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,835 members, 7,952,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (173119 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Wumith: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by kennyolakanlo: 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pls I heard uniosun is not doing diploma/foundation anymore....how true is it plss
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by yinkhar(f): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
pls when is the list coming out
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2012
yinkhar: pls when is the list coming out

The list will be out anytime from now...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
kenny olakanlo: Pls I heard uniosun is not doing diploma/foundation anymore....how true is it plss

Also hearing that but I have not confirmed it yet....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by dayoo111(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
Do dey av catchment area too I meam d skool
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
What the latest on the cancelled results or we shuld just 4get it?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by legalwealth(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lovren: What the latest on the cancelled results or we shuld just 4get it?

You people go soon hear good news bout that.OK?

Still PRESERVER talking.......OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Enytan: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
du i av any chance of admission,i scored 54.2,want 2 study banking and finance,chose dem as first and second chioce.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Odunnu: 2:53am On Jul 04, 2012
legalwealth:

You people go soon hear good news bout that.OK?

Still PRESERVER talking.......OK?
Multiple ID? Why?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by legalwealth(m): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2012
Odunnu:
Multiple ID? Why?

Sorry madam Odunnu as it was a mistake when I used it and I've posted it with the ID before I knew but I needed to let people know that I'm still the one........

As a matter of fact,I'm always in 2 different moods while on nairaland viz:
1.Education mood and
2.Internet Marketing aka ONLINE BIZ mood and I do use PRESERVER and Legalwealth respectively.

Infact,I should be replying you with PRESERVER but I just got it banned as I wanted to give some people a pdf EBOOK titled "THINK AND GROW RICH " by Napoleon Hill thinking that I was on legalwealth as I don't just use PRESERVER to post anyhow as it is preserved for UNIOSUN aspirants and mainly education.

I'm just fed up with this banning of a thing from nairaland robots.... And kindly help me to unban PRESERVER as I have a very important update for all UNIOSUN aspirants as this was what made me to come here to post to post it but I was frustrated when I saw "You have been banned"

Thanks in advance Madam Odunnu and I will make sure that I post only with PRESERVER on this thread henceforth as I will strictly avoid the mistakes....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2012
Dear preserver,i got,55.6% in my uniosun putme aggregates,nd my O'level result is as follows
ENGLISH=C4
MATH=A1
ECONOMICS=C6
BIOLOGY=C5
CHEMISTRY=C4
AGRIC-SCI=C6
FURTHER-MATH=B3
MY COURSE Z COMPUTER SCIENCE.PLS W@ ARE MY CHANCES @ ADMISSION. 08022798274.2GO,MUAH69,TNX.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by IsiakaAzeez(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2012
When will d list come out pls.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2012
Gen2prince: Dear preserver,i got,55.6% in my uniosun putme aggregates,nd my O'level result is as follows
ENGLISH=C4
MATH=A1
ECONOMICS=C6
BIOLOGY=C5
CHEMISTRY=C4
AGRIC-SCI=C6
FURTHER-MATH=B3
MY COURSE Z COMPUTER SCIENCE.PLS W@ ARE MY CHANCES @ ADMISSION. 08022798274.2GO,MUAH69,TNX.

You have good credentials.....

The questions now are:

1.1st choice? Good
2.Indigene?Good..
3.Scored 50 and above?
4.Do you know God or anyone in UNIOSUN system that you trust and believe that wil help you to some level?
Good to go if you have all these.. But

I want you to note that UNIOSUN will give admission though if you meet up with requirements or meet up with the merit criteria but all the same,having a good connection is still a very needed factor as this is not new in most universities these days as I've experienced such from UNIVERSITIES like OOU and LAUTECH in my pursuit of وmedicine as I was not given admission though I met up with the required scores and those that didn't even score up to half of my score were given admission all because they have the money or connection or BOTH.

Goodluck.....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Isiaka Azeez: When will d list come out pls.

The merit list should be out today and if not due to unforseen circumstances,it should be latest by Friday...OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2012
dayoo111: Do dey av catchment area too I meam d skool

Not really but admission favours OSUN state indigenes to be sincere.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2012
kenny olakanlo: Pls I heard uniosun is not doing diploma/foundation anymore....how true is it plss

They are still doing but admission into it will be strict and limited this coming one and those on it currently are on their last MODULE or let us call it it equivalent meaning of a SEMESTER....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2012
Wumith: Wat is d skul saying abt d pple wit 'no result' oh any help.

Good news await you people very soon and plz,do not give up as there are still about 3 admission lists coming out after the merit list.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by olavoice(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2012
kenny olakanlo: Pls preserver or mayor,aw much is uniosun diploma and pee-degree fee ₪ aw sure is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ admission..tnx alot
d fee 4 diploma in law 4 last session was 120,000 plus medicals of 10k
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by ladeylaw: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2012
pls when is the admission list coming out i can't sleep any more,mayor and preserve stop post us and tell us the truth,we are tired of it wil be out today it wil be out tomorrow oo
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2012
ladeylaw: pls when is the admission list coming out i can't sleep any more,mayor and preserve stop post us and tell us the truth,we are tired of it wil be out today it wil be out tomorrow oo

As for me,I'm saying the truth as the exact day of which it will be released cant be ascertain as we have too much boss in the University system as you all that to run 6 six campuses is not an easy thing at all..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
I just saw a need to post this STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO CHECK YOUR UNIOSUN POST UTME RESULT AND
ADMISSION STATUS
as I observed that people are still having issue with it as I've posted it to www.uniosun.info as at last month and it goes thus:

Good day to to all UNIOSUN aspirants as the UNIOSUN POST UTME RESULT & ADMISSION STATUS were released early yesterday 20/06/2012 and lots of people have been checking it but some candidates could not check it because:

1.They did not understand the step by step guide OR
2.they could not find their REGISTRATION PIN as it is required in addition to the ACCESS CARD PIN but no need to worry as I'm here to show you how to
solve the to issue and even without you not leaving where you are and all you need to do is to read this post from A-Z carefully.OK?

As I've said,some people have been calling me asking me how to check their result as it requires some step by step guide and I've answer a lot of people on
how to do it and even helped some people to check it and I've tried my best to compose the step by step guides below to solve:

1.They did not understand the step by step guide and all you need to do is to follow the two steps below to resolve
yours if you do not understand the step by step guide to take and it goes thus;

STEP A
To check your result,you need just 3 things and they are:
1.Your UTME registration number
2.Your REGISTRATION CARD PIN and
3.Your ACCESS CARD PIN.

Remember that you were given 2 cards when you bought the form.Can you remember?
Don't have time to come over to UNIOSUN here in Osogbo?Check my signature to get across to me as I will be so glad to help you out as I know that
travelling ups and down these days is highly RISKY.

STEP B:
Once YOU'VE gotten all those 3 things,point your browser to http://postutme.uniosun.edu.ng and then click on RETURNING APPLICANTS when
the page opens up and you will be required to login by submitting your UTME/DE number and REGISTRATION PIN.Supply the two requirements You will be logged in if the details you supplied are correct and all you need to do is to checkout your RIGHT hand side where YOU will see CHECK RESULT &

ADMISSION STATUS,click on it and a new page will open which will request for your ACCESS CARD PIN. Supply that and a new page will show
you ADMISSION not yet offered but ignore that and click on PRINT RESULT SLIP and your result analysis for UTME & that of POST UTME added together will
be displayed with your total score shown also... If YOU see CANCELLED ,do not be scared as management is still deciding on what to do to such cases as it's been as a result of YOU making one or two mistakes either while filling your registration form or your POST UTME OMR sheet.

Just keep on checking this page or this post for latest update(s) on the decision of the school senate/management concerning the CANCELLED results by tomorrow... and if

2.They could not find their REGISTRATION PIN as it is required in addition to the ACCESS CARD PIN: I've YOU'VE misplaced your REGISTRATION card?

You can get across to me via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to help you to check it out or better still,come over to UNIOSUN main campus as you will be required to pay N1,000 to STUDENT account with receipt which you will bring to us at CISCO academy building and your correct REGISTRATION PIN will be
checked out from the database for you. Don't have time to come over to UNIOSUN here in Osogbo?

Get across to me as I will be so glad to help you out in making the payment for the N1,000 and also help you out to send you your result details within 1hr and get across to you the main REGISTRATION PIN that YOU used to duly register for your POST UTME within 24hrs or within 3hrs depending on the number of candidates that I have to do this for as the EARLIER the better because retrieving of REGISTRATION PIN might be stopped so

soon or higher charges impounded on it later and I know as YOU will also agree with me that travelling up and down these days is highly RISKY & EXPENSIVE.

DO NOT TRY TO USE ANOTHER REGISTRATION PIN NOR BUY A NEW ONE AS IT WON'T WORK EXCEPT THE EXACT ONE YOU USED TO REGISTER FOR THE POST UTME. ok?

and if you've misplaced or cannot see your ACCESS CARD PIN again,you need and must buy another one from DESIGNATED BANKS can well get across to me on my hotline to buy it for you and get it across to ................

Read the concluding part here @ www.uniosun.info/2012_06_01_archive.html as I do not want robot to barn me again.

Goodluck.......................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by kennyolakanlo: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ only mentioned ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ diploma amount 4 law,U̶̲̥̅̊ dint mention ƌ̲̣̣̣̥@ of social science,political science 2 ß precise...pls also inform me wen ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ form is out...God
bless u
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
PRESERVER:

The questions now are:

1.1st choice? Good
2.Indigene?Good..
3.Scored 50 and above?
4.Do you know God or anyone in UNIOSUN system that you trust and believe that wil help you to some level?

I want you to note that UNIOSUN will give admission though if you meet up with requirements or meet up with the merit criteria but all the same,having a good connection is still a very needed factor as this is not new in most universities these days as I've experienced such from UNIVERSITIES like OOU and LAUTECH in my pursuit of وmedicine as I was not given admission though I met up with the required scores and those that didn't even score up to half of my score were given admission all because they have the money or connection or BOTH.

Goodluck.....
tnx boss,i chosd uniosun as my 2nd choice nd oau as 1st bt dey fuckd up,nd am olso an indigene,i olso knw my papa God o.
I jz knt wait 4 d list 2 b releasd.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
PRESERVER:

The questions now are:

1.1st choice? Good
2.Indigene?Good..
3.Scored 50 and above?

Goodluck.....
tnx boss,i chosd uniosun as my 2nd choice nd oau as 1st bt dey fuckd up,nd am olso an indigene,i olso knw my papa God o.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by dayoo111(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
So dose who scored below fifty shuld forget bout admission or wat @ server
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
Gen2prince:

I wish you best man....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
dayoo111: So dose who scored below fifty shuld forget bout admission or wat @ server

I didn't say that.... Oh....

Just pray and fast **wink**
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2012
PRESERVER:

I wish you best man....
tnx boss
PRESERVER:

I wish you best man....
tnx boss
PRESERVER:

I wish you best man....
tnx boss
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2012
ladeylaw: pls when is the admission list coming out i can't sleep any more,mayor and preserve stop post us and tell us the truth,we are tired of it wil be out today it wil be out tomorrow oo

Aunty mi nobody is posting,it's the school that changed their mind and strategies,remember the post utme date was slated to 13th & 14th of june before changing the date within 24hrs...Don't be annoyed I pray it be in you guys favour anytime it's out....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2012
mayorall:

Aunty mi nobody is posting,it's the school that changed their mind and strategies,remember the post utme date was slated to 13th & 14th of june before changing the date within 24hrs...Don't be annoyed I pray it be in you guys favour anytime it's out....

Everything about the school is arrangeee jo. The school does not have one integrity i can pick point. Everything is scattered just like the campuses are scattered. Let them release their doctored admission list. @all aspirant just pray hard and expect a messy admission list that will carry all sorts of runs in it(30‘40 gaining admission over 50‘60). Dont be disturbed when your name is not their move on with life. All is well. Peace
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Bboybanj(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2012
Vickyt:

Everything about the school is arrangeee jo. The school does not have one integrity i can pick point. Everything is scattered just like the campuses are scattered. Let them release their doctored admission list. @all aspirant just pray hard and expect a messy admission list that will carry all sorts of runs in it(30‘40 gaining admission over 50‘60). Dont be disturbed when your name is not their move on with life. All is well. Peace
true said brother. Even one need runz to make one's cancelled result come out. Realy scatterd nd unencouraging school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (114)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.