Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:39 AM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (173694 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by koladeezekiel: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2012
Its nt the school's fault....they got the approval late and there was notin dy could have done.....and moreover its 4 the gud of the students.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks kan som1 with cancelld result obtain d form?and should 4get abt our result?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
abdulquadri: Thanks kan som1 with cancelld result obtain d form?and should 4get abt our result?

That is it...I think that's the solution to the cancelled results...You can apply if u get 200 and above in jamb...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
Oga o,upon all our efforts,money pelu wahala,anyway those doing this will be judged according to their deeds.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
abdulquadri: Oga o,upon all our efforts,money pelu wahala,anyway those doing this will be judged according to their deeds.
. AMEN O my brother.. What u sow u reap. If they dont, thier children will..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gen2prince(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
2 my fellow uniosun Aspirants,dnt wori all is well,kip ur faith strong in D 1 u serve.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Bboybanj(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wumith: If u are wise.i we advice u not to buy d uniosun suplimentary form.dey jst want to chop ur money.becos at d end of d exam dey wil cancelld ur result.is better u go 4 betar alternative than uniosun supplimetary.is jst rubbish.a piece of advice is enough.
thank u!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Leo199: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2012
I choose uniosun as my 1st choise in jamb bt i didn't wrote the last post jamb, can i apply 4 supplementary post utme and Pls i wil lik 2 knw uniosun post utme subject

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2012
Leo199: I choose uniosun as my 1st choise in jamb bt i didn't wrote the last post jamb, can i apply 4 supplementary post utme and Pls i wil lik 2 knw uniosun post utme subject

yes, you can apply even though you did the last one...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Don't be scared to apply for the supplementary post utme as this will double your hope of gaining admission..

Your result can't be cancelled...New vice-chancellor is taking over on August 1st...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Vickyt: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
mayorall: Don't be scared to apply for the supplementary post utme as this will double your hope of gaining admission..

Your result can't be cancelled...New vice-chancellor is taking over on August 1st...

So the school had no v.c all these while, no wonder everything is in total disarray.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good day and Happy Sunday to all UNIOSUN candidates.

I was contacted with calls this morning notifying me that they[especially those with CANCELLED/NO RESULT] are seeing that they are to seat for the Supplementary POST Utme test by on the 21st with the former course that they chose before or let me say that the course they sat for at the initial post utme that was cancelled

but I'm glad to tell you that it was an error as I've called the concerned personnel and he will look into that and remove the error ASAP.

In view of this,never think that you will rewrite the UNIOSUN POST UTME test but you can only do that if you buy another form and apply for any of the available courses and note that INTERESTED APPLICANTS can also apply as these courses are fresh as they've just been acredited by NUC with no candidate yet in these courses and this will give you incentive to gain admission if you register early and follow up your admission ASAP.

Note that this UNIOSUN POST UTME exam for all the courses will take place at the Main Campus here in Osogbo for close monitoring and I'm glad to tell you that there won't be any issue of CANCELLED results and if there will be any at all as no one is perfect and machine might also make mistakes,it will be corrected or solution proferred as a new Vice Chancelor will be taking over as this former one is trying to keep his head from the House of Assembly as he forced to face their panel last year by students that complained to the HOUSE for the N1,000 being charged last year to correct CANCELLED results.
UNDERSTOOD?

This is brought by Presegs Adesida of
www.uniosun.info and

CLICK HERE to read HOW TO GET/BUY/PURCHASE UNIOSUN POST UTME form without much stress from anywhere you are in Nigeria and even get it processed for you without error as CANCELLED results was also as a result of wrong inputing of data and lots more.

My hotline is via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for any info that you are not clear with.

Goodluck as you all prepare for this supplementary UNIOSUN POST UTME TEST closing by 20th July and exam date by 21st July all at the UNIOSUN Main Campus.Osogbo for

candidates who scored 200 and above only .
Which is open to candidates who chose
UNIOSUN as either first or second choice as well as other interested candidates for:

a. College of Health Sciences
B.sc Anatomy
B.sc Physiology

b. College of Management and Social Sciences
B.Sc Sociology
B.Sc. Entrepreneurship

c. College of Science, Engineering and Technology
B.Sc. Zoology
B.Sc. Plant Biology
B.Sc. Chemistry
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2012
Vickyt:

So the school had no v.c all these while, no wonder everything is in total disarray.

Who told you that?

The VC is still active man and he will be leaving office by July ending and another person will take over.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
You are right but I've expantiated on that in my post above.

mayorall: Don't be scared to apply for the supplementary post utme as this will double your hope of gaining admission..

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Enytan: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
if 1 Shud apply 4 another form,hope itz nt gona cancl da previous 1,coz i scord above 50.jez wana be @ da safer side
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Enytan: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
Enytan: if 1 Shud apply 4 another form,hope itz nt gona cancl da previous 1,coz i scord above 50.jez wana be @ da safer side
Enytan: if 1 Shud apply 4 another form,hope itz nt gona cancl da previous 1,coz i scord above 50.jez wana be @ da safer side
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2012

It won't at all since the courses are newly approved courses...according to the advertisement,1st,2nd and interested applicants are invited...And I have confirmed it at the admission office that those who wrote the 1st one can also write the supplementary post utme...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Hardeywhale1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
How far about the admission list?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by yinkhar(f): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
@wumith,i will advice u try and take d supplementary from since u said u chose dem for both first and second choice..believe dis tym,ur result will b out and u gonna b part of those to b admitted by dis skul dis year...u dnt knw mayb d form is pruposely for u...wishin you d best
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
yinkhar: @wumith,i will advice u try and take d supplementary from since u said u chose dem for both first and second choice..believe dis tym,ur result will b out and u gonna b part of those to b admitted by dis skul dis year...u dnt knw mayb d form is pruposely for u...wishin you d best
Seconded
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Bboybanj(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
yinkhar: @wumith,i will advice u try and take d supplementary from since u said u chose dem for both first and second choice..believe dis tym,ur result will b out and u gonna b part of those to b admitted by dis skul dis year...u dnt knw mayb d form is pruposely for u...wishin you d best
anyone who buys the sup form is just taking a big risk cos there is high tendency that one's result status will still be "NO RESULT"

Bullshyt! They just want to make millions of naira out of us. I dont see any reason 4 them selling sup. List.
There are thousands of aspirant who scored above 50% in th pume that wount get the admission. Why cant uniosun give them does vacant course according to their deptment?

True said.. I regret tht i choosed uniosun as my 2nd choice. The schl is just full of crap!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Bboybanj: anyone who buys the sup form is just taking a big risk cos there is high tendency that one's result status will still be "NO RESULT"

Bullshyt! They just want to make millions of naira out of us. I dont see any reason 4 them selling sup. List.
There are thousands of aspirant who scored above 50% in th pume that wount get the admission. Why cant uniosun give them does vacant course according to their deptment?

True said.. I regret tht i choosed uniosun as my 2nd choice. The schl is just full of crap!

shut up guy...na person help u fil am for jamb abi who send you message abi u don fail mak u tel us....Hw do you expect any institution to use cut off of microbiology or industrial chemistry for anatomy & physiology...D dfrnc is clear guy abi wat do you want d hope of those who dia rzut were cnceld 2 b...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Tobidollar: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pls i need a direction to uniosun main campus... Am living in iwo
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Bboybanj(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2012
mayorall:

shut up guy...na person help u fil am for jamb abi who send you message abi u don fail mak u tel us....Hw do you expect any institution to use cut off of microbiology or industrial chemistry for anatomy & physiology...D dfrnc is clear guy abi wat do you want d hope of those who dia rzut were cnceld 2 b...
u must be stupi*d 4 telin me that.
Are u trying to tell me no other course is related to physiology or anatomy? Are u in schl? This are things u are supoz 2 knw. I av a friend in UI who went 4 M&S but was later given anatomy. If u want her number i can gv u to confirm since u dont knw mush abt admission nd course tht can go 4 other coursez.

See mayor, if i start bif wit u I swear this thread will be boring 4u.. Am sharing my view about the schl and their useless didz. Am not talking to u. so Pls respect the reputation u have got in this thread.

My result was also cancelled. But The fact is I beat OAU pume cut off mark well and clean why then will i not beat uniosun pume cut off mark? Or Did thy brought the questions from planet pluto?

Yes i filled it by myself cos then i never knew how stupi*d, fool*ish, and unencouragin the schl is. There is a proverb that says "once beating twice shy" we(aspirants) were beating in the 1st pume and u stil want us to fall victims the 2nd time all becos of ur SELFISH INTREST.

Look mayor dont let me hate u.. Cos i can say words to u that wil make u reply. They will ban me, fine. There is alway the link of new user sign up! But U wil also be ban. So just respect urself and keep ur dirty mouth in ur pocket nd mind ur biznez.

Enough said 4now.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2012
Tobidollar: Pls i need a direction to uniosun main campus... Am living in iwo

Go to IWO garage and take a bus going to Osogbo and highlight at OLAIYA bus stop.

After getting to olaiya junction,turn to your right or just ask anyone where you will take taxi for just N40 to OKE -BAALE(specify NNPC mega station where there are taxi entering the main campus)

When you get there,enter the latest bus loading students for just N40 and you will be taken into the main campus beside the school ATM.
If will like to see me for anything whatsoever,just ask for your gentle man @ the UNIOSUN CISCO
ACADEMY where students are being registered by name SERVER or just ask that from any student you see around there should in case my contact via
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 is not going through.Thanks

Note:Do not board motorcycle/okada/bike because they might exploit you if they see that you are a JJC and they are allowed to enter the school compound.Apart from that,it is highly risky to take bile for that somehow far distance.

Safe journey and I say goodluck...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2012
Bboybanj: u must be stupi*d 4 telin me that.
Are u trying to tell me no other course is related to physiology or anatomy? Are u in schl? This are things u are supoz 2 knw. I av a friend in UI who went 4 M&S but was later given anatomy. If u want her number i can gv u to confirm since u dont knw mush abt admission nd course tht can go 4 other coursez.

See mayor, if i start bif wit u I swear this thread will be boring 4u.. Am sharing my view about the schl and their useless didz. Am not talking to u. so Pls respect the reputation u have got in this thread.

My result was also cancelled. But The fact is I beat OAU pume cut off mark well and clean why then will i not beat uniosun pume cut off mark? Or Did thy brought the questions from planet pluto?

Yes i filled it by myself cos then i never knew how stupi*d, fool*ish, and unencouragin the schl is. There is a proverb that says "once beating twice shy" we(aspirants) were beating in the 1st pume and u stil want us to fall victims the 2nd time all becos of ur SELFISH INTREST.

Look mayor dont let me hate u.. Cos i can say words to u that wil make u reply. They will ban me, fine. There is alway the link of new user sign up! But U wil also be ban. So just respect urself and keep ur dirty mouth in ur pocket nd mind ur biznez.

Enough said 4now.

I don't jst lik abusive words..But I think I have make somethings clear to you giving you practical examples..my result was also cancelled last year which I later rectified I still invited my younger brother,cousin and my secondary school friendz to uniosun,why didn't I say uniosun will cancel their result...

On the cut off mark stuff...I applied for medicine at Afe babalola university (abuad) last year,the school didn't release any result,the next we see is admission list which they said I didn't get up to medicine cut off mark I was offered 7 courses:biochemistry,microbiology,industrial chemistry,zoology,medical lab tech,human biology,human nutrition and diabetics...
Imagine a private university that I will pay #800,000plus to not giving people that didn't reach medicine cut off mark anatomy or physiology...To clarify tinz I went to the school that is anatomy that I want,they said there is no chance for that...so don't think any institution will be that stupid to just give anyone anatomy...

On the selfish interest,I gave many uniosun applicants that added me on 2go free accomodation do you think am here to make money,I interest nairalanders gaining admission...The only thing I did was just that I sold past question on that post utme eve...people are giving accomodation for #2,000 at the main campus I did it for free for above 30 stdtz and I had a sleepless course I was solving past questions for them...VICKYT can testify to that...

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by sixbon2000(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2012
Fellow Nigerian students, lets meet here

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2012
@Bboybanj I think conducting new postutme is justified since they're NEW courses and not EXISTING ones, assuming those courses are already floating students will just be dropped there, though most schools won't do any other postutme, they will just drop some students there, but since uniosun has chosen that path there's nothing we can do about it, all schools have different ways of doing things, don't discourage anybody that is interested in it, it might just be there chance of gaining admission to Uniosun, just pray that ur admission at OAU will be ok. So @Bboybanj & Mayorall chill, no need for that.

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2012
Pls when is the admision list coming out.Cos its a month nw dat d exam was writing.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2012
mayorall:

I don't jst lik abusive words..But I think I have make somethings clear to you giving you practical examples..my result was also cancelled last year which I later rectified I still invited my younger brother,cousin and my secondary school friendz to uniosun,why didn't I say uniosun will cancel their result...

On the cut off mark stuff...I applied for medicine at Afe babalola university (abuad) last year,the school didn't release any result,the next we see is admission list which they said I didn't get up to medicine cut off mark I was offered 7 courses:biochemistry,microbiology,industrial chemistry,zoology,medical lab tech,human biology,human nutrition and diabetics...
Imagine a private university that I will pay #800,000plus to not giving people that didn't reach medicine cut off mark anatomy or physiology...To clarify tinz I went to the school that is anatomy that I want,they said there is no chance for that...so don't think any institution will be that stupid to just give anyone anatomy...

On the selfish interest,I gave many uniosun applicants that added me on 2go free accomodation do you think am here to make money,I interest nairalanders gaining admission...The only thing I did was just that I sold past question on that post utme eve...people are giving accomodation for #2,000 at the main campus I did it for free for above 30 stdtz and I had a sleepless course I was solving past questions for them...VICKYT can testify to that...

Oluwa mi ERO...No vex too much for them.
Calm down cuz Odunnu might ban you as e be like sey u never get mouth reach una me cuz she wanted to ban me the other day.

Take it cool...Everybody,I go try take all active aspirants,contributors to here our wonderful UPTOWN in main campus to chop medemede but anyone causing trouble in here will be disqualified.

**wink**
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Philipsdael(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2012
Bboybanj.....well said...
Mayorall mind you, you're igniting another war in this thread by being personal...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2012
PRESERVER:

Oluwa mi ERO...No vex too much for them.
Calm down cuz Odunnu might ban you as e be like sey u never get mouth reach una me cuz she wanted to ban me the other day.

Take it cool...Everybody,I go try take all active aspirants,contributors to here our wonderful UPTOWN in main campus to chop medemede but anyone causing trouble in here will be disqualified.

**wink**

Tanx boss...but shey you sure?...am not eating at iya samad o...na banquet or comfort straight..I go rmember you when I cum cisco today sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (114)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.