Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site (1593 Views)

Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. / VERY URGENT: Letter To Seun Osewa, Nairaland Need Some Changes / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site by MarketVis: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hello,

Am new to the site. I have posted three post since I was here and I cannot find it on the forum,  so I do not know if people are seeing my post.Can anyone help me with this?

Also does nairaland have chat capability?

Thanks in advance. Inputs will be appreciated.
Re: I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site by iice(f): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
One way is to use the 'updated topics' which is at the top of your page, to track threads you have posted in or created.
Another way is to go to your profile and use the 'show last post' to find your posts.

NL doesn't have chat capability.
Re: I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site by MarketVis: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
Thanks iice, that was very helpful.
Re: I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site by iwble(f): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2021
How do you ask question here?
Re: I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site by Yaxin(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

hhjjjjj / Gratitude!!! / Photos: OAU Female Hostel Gutted By Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.