Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo (2139 Views)

Patience Jonathan Has A Mobile Game/app ! Thats Right / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / How Do I Develop A Mobile Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by Danyl(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
good day NLanders, i want to design a mobile application that is going to be offering services that are telecoms related, i need advices on how to ensure that those who are using the mobile apps. can pay for their services.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by Fayimora(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
HMm do you really want to be asking such a question from your consumers?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by Danyl(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
@fayimora,may be you dont understand what am asking, how can I do it? i saw this place as a forum where i can come for solutions to issues that are bothering me.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by bakenda(m): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2012
Are they going to be paying for the 'services' or the app itself.
Anyways, first you have to think of the platform you are developing
for-android/blackberry/iphone/nokia, ? There are established markets
for selling your apps depending on platform, e.g Ovistore, Android Market,
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by Danyl(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2012
@bakenda, i already determine the platform, its nokia and android.
they are going to be paying for the services.
I've been to the Ovistore, i applied, i know how to deploy the app. for sale on the store, but i want to know what to do in order to make users pay for the services they are going to be rendered.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by bakenda(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
Assuming we have a hint of the kind of services you want to provide,
we might be able to help more
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by Birniwa(m): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2012
Well, there are many ways a mobile apps developer can make targeted consumers pay for the services they're enjoying.

After successfully developing the app, you could ask your customers to pay before downloadig your app, usually it ends there after they paid for what they're downloading for.

You could also make the app to use some subscription payment methods. For example a consumer stands to pay certain amount say N100/month before they can be able to continue enjoying for your services.

You could also lock some certain important features inside the app during development. A consumer would get those features ONLY after upgrading their app version which will cost them some money.

You could also collaborate with telecommunication companies, they'll assign some certain short codes to you say 33560 and when a consumer sends some certain commands in an sms, some amount of credit would be deducted from their account and their service fee would be paid.

Basically these are the most effective ways in which a consumer can pay for their service fee for whatever app you may think of. However, the last one is the most convenient one for me as a mobile apps developer too. Hope my reply satisfies you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by Danyl(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
@birniwa, thanks alot for your precise response,actually, am still trying to design how the application will function but i only this information in order to project what my needs will be before deciding finally the kind of features the application will have. thanks.
@bakenda, i want the application to send sms to mobile phones.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by clip: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2012
The question is,how he develop a mobile application?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Make A Mobile Application User For Servicesgoo by digidragonfly: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hi Danyl

sending sms to phones via an app is possible, we've worked on a sms website thus the dynamics are similar, as you know your self designing the app and how it will work is the first step, if you need a hand with scoping out the project feel free to give us a shout, we are a UK based company, Digi Dragonfly, but we have just recently launched our services to the Nigerian market, you can find us at www.itcompaniesnigeria.com and email us on sayhello@itcompaniesnigeria.com

Best wishes

Sandeep

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Trying To Buy Dell Latitude E5450 Today / Looking For Tech Buddies (networking) In Nigeria - Lagos, Lagos Island And Every / Ccna Certifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.