Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,806 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me (2130 Views)

Computer Science And Computer Engineering. Which One Is More Better To Study? / I Need A Project Topic For Computer Engineering Student / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by Vickyt: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
Somebody help me on the course outline for computer engineering training. I feel my tutor is short changing me
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by lifestyle1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
What have you been thought ?
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by Vickyt: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
Troubleshooting,formatting, the components and their uses but i will like if u can outline it for me pls. Thanks
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by lifestyle1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
What else do you want again ? grin lol on a more serious note every instructors have their own style and method of teaching, the way i will tutor you will be different from the way another will. what is the duration of the training and how far have you gone ?

I don't have an outline for you but any student i tutor can answer yes to these questions. what is ur answer ?

can you install windows operating system very well ? Windows XP,vista n Window 7

can you repair operating system ?

can you do system restore ?

can you work on command prompt ?

can you hack windows admin password in case your client forget his/her password?

can you source for software online ?

can you install and troubleshoot internet modem ?

can you install a printer, scanner and other peripherals ?

can you create user account on a computer ?

and finally, can you build/clone a computer ? grin

I have to stop here, The lists are numerous.

You don't have to rely on your tutor to teach you everything you have to read more on your own and if you don't understand any topic then you can approach your tutor for more insight.

life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by Vickyt: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Think i can answer most of those questions but build and clone a computer.lol na die be dat o. Thanks anyway as i will be finding answer to some i don't know yet. Thanks alot. I appreciate
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by StuXnet2: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
where can I get computer engineering training
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by lifestyle1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
StuXnet2: where can I get computer engineering training

where do you reside ?

will you prefer a one on one training or a group training ?
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
life_style:

where do you reside ?

will you prefer a one on one training or a group training ?
group training is the best..Lagos
Re: Computer Engineering Training Course Outline. Somebody Help Me by lifestyle1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Go to computer village....

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Cooling Fan / 14" Laptop Vs 15.6" Laptop / How To Solve 'fatal Error 1618' (MSI Error 1618) During HP Software Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.