Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) (15797 Views)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
I suppose ours is a truly harsh society, where any cry for help is ultimately treated with disdain.
Sometimes I wonder about the alternative Nigeria we expend so much energy clamouring for, when large sections of the population evidently lack even the most elementary understanding of civic duty or any sense of social responsibility. angry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by sultaan(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Poster u dey maddd angry angry,I don dey chase you for this site for how many years now,now dat ayam comfortable with your company u wan liv me go cry cry

I repeat God punish d person wey swear for u ooo.Poster plss now don't go yet we haven't even finished our blind date,I don fall in love naww pls now cry cry cry cry cry

Are you a virgin?

[size=5pt]Tell him you are, he might stay to get some grin[/size]
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Odunnu: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
I've tried that number a million times, its 'switched off'.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nchara: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
eGuerrilla:

^^^
I suppose ours is a truly harsh society, where any cry for help is ultimately treated with disdain.
Sometimes I wonder about the alternative Nigeria we expend so much energy clamouring for, when large sections of the population evidently lack even the most elementary understanding of civic duty or any sense of social responsibility. angry

This is an anonymous-based site and the pseudonym[b] scopusng[/b] makes no sense to anyone except those who know the real bearer personally. How do you believe what is anonymous? He could be playing pranks for all I care.

BTW, what have you yourself done for the known/identifiable faces who have suffered death in the hands of BH?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
SCOPUSNG,

PLS DON'T DO IT!
YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS TO 'US' AND TO YOUR LOVED ONES!

AND, WHAT IF YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

PLS, DON'T GIVE UP. Jesus loves you, give your life to Him. smiley
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nchara:

This is an anonymous-based site and the pseudonym[b] scopusng[/b] makes no sense to anyone except those who know the real bearer personally. How do you believe what is anonymous? He could be playing pranks for all I care.

BTW, what have you yourself done for the known/identifiable faces who have suffered death in the hands of BH?

I have no interests in playing ding dong right now, as what I said is pretty clear.
This specific thread is, at best, incidental to known/identifiable faces who have suffered death in the hands of BH, the earthquake in Mexico, French troops killed in Afghanistan or scores of other issues you could just as well bring into sharp focus.

The point is; right here, right now, you, @Nchara (a faceless pseudonym) might be able to prevent the needless loss of life, so stop conflating issues.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Jakumo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
I'm afraid I just have to go ahead and reach for my "bullchit" whistle right about now, before all this conjecture and speculation gets out of hand.   This entire bogus story of intending to commit suicide has been cooked up by one truly sick individual, simply to attract attention to HIMSELF, at a time when the very existence of the Nigerian nation is in question, and civilians are being blown to pieces in Kano, sending others fleeing in terror.

I am certain beyond any iota of doubt that this tall tale is a hoax, which may even be designed to lure unsuspecting Nairaland "sympathisers" to the location specified by the poster, where they will either be robbed at gunpoint, kidnapped or accosted by strangers with sob stories that require large amounts of money to resolve.   Personally, I find this charade especially distasteful because while this muffugguh sits in relatively safe Lagos crying wolf, the entire city of Kano, Nigeria has been engulfed in a fire-storm of unimaginable horror, with mounting body counts at this very moment.

Take my movie offer or shut the phuck up, you lying creep.   You are no more contemplating suicide than I am a sex-change operation.   You may fool a bunch of folks with your elaborate scam attempt, but I sure in the phuck won't be one of them, and you sure in the phuck will NOT be killing yourself at the time and place you so carefully described.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nchara: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
eGuerrilla:

I have no interests in playing ding dong right now, as what I said is pretty clear.
This specific thread is, at best, incidental to known/identifiable faces who have suffered death in the hands of BH, the earthquake in Mexico, French troops killed in Afghanistan or scores of other issues you could just as well bring into sharp focus.

The point is; right here, right now, you, @Nchara (a faceless pseudonym) might be able to prevent the needless loss of life, so stop conflating issues.

I'd rather worry about saving the lives of those who have no control over those planning to kill them than worry over those who plan/joke to take their own lives. Anyone capable of killing themselves will not bathe an eye lid killing others. And BTW, the facelessness of everyone here including yourself is the reason why NL and everything said and done here is a huge joke. Only a fo/ol will take NL seriously.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by oderemo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
SCOPUSNG,

PLS DON'T DO IT!
YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS TO 'US' AND TO YOUR LOVED ONES!

AND, WHAT IF YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

PLS, DON'T GIVE UP. Jesus loves you, give your life to Him.

lmao. that must be the break thru the geezer been waiting for.
pls dont stop him.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nchara:

I'd rather worry about saving the lives of those who have no control over those planning to kill them than worry over those who plan/joke to take their own lives. Anyone capable of killing themselves will not bathe an eye lid killing others. And BTW, the facelessness of everyone here including yourself is the reason why NL and everything said and done here is a huge joke. Only a fo/ol will take NL seriously.

And this is why you are never far the epic center of any of the ethnicly fueled conflagrations raging at any given hour on Nairaland?
All one huge joke, or "a game" - if I am to borrow a turn of phrase from MOG Fireman?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nchara: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
eGuerrilla:

And this is why you are never far the epic center of any of the ethnicly fueled conflagrations raging at any given hour on Nairaland?
All one huge joke, or "a game" - if I am to borrow a turn of phrase from MOG Fireman?

Look here my friend, either the op is a cyber scammer, or you and him are cyber scammers. Good luck in finding those who will fall for your cheap faceless scam. I will only fall for it when he kills himself and you show me the photo, convincingly. Bye bye.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
sultaan:

Are you a virgin?

[size=5pt]Tell him you are, he might stay to get some grin[/size]
Go away b4 I stone u wiv 14days old Eba angry angry

Poster abeg na cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by ACM10: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
Scumbag
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Poster, if you are thinking of sacrificing your life for Nigerians, think again. If you are however thinking of ending it for other reasons, then I ask that you consider giving life another try, not for the sake of life but just for the heck of it.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Mobinga: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2012
He has done it. 12:20 AM this morning.

Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by hasyak(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2012
where?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by scopusng(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2012
I really appreciate you guys. My life is precious to my wife and my 3 boys. I am doing very well indeed. I was only joking guys. Just had a good time with my twin sister. Thanks and God bless you all.

Note: I am a successful forex trader and forex and gold signal provider.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Obiagu1(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^

You're a fvcking scumbag!

Because of an aszhole like you, someone else that could be seriously suicidal would be ignored.
May God help your soul. 

Disgusted beyond believe!  angry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2012
Obiagu1:

^^^

You're a fvcking scumbag!

Because of an aszhole like you, someone else that could be seriously suicidal would be ignored.
May God help your soul. 

Disgusted beyond believe!  angry

Won't add anything else to this appraisal.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by scopusng(m): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Abeg, e don do.Haba
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Mobinga: 1:14am On Jan 22, 2012
scopusng:

I really appreciate you guys. My life is precious to my wife and my 3 boys. I am doing very well indeed. I was only joking guys. Just had a good time with my twin sister. Thanks and God bless you all.

What an arse.

Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by jmaine: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2012
scopusng:

Ode . . .
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Beaf: 1:33am On Jan 22, 2012
scopusng:

[size=14pt]All I can say is that you are a sick bastar'd.
On the day you really need help, no one might turn up.

If you had been beside me, I would have punched your eyes through your ears.

Fool.[/size]
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ivynwa(f): 2:01am On Jan 22, 2012
Thank goodness that it was all a joke, as for you poster I have nothing to say to you right now.
I did think that somebody that wants to kill himself does not need to go burning himself and that it may
not be a serious threat and it wasn't. We can't be accused of not looking out for one another.
Did you say that you have a wife and 3 kids at home and still playing this kind of expensive prank on people. Ouch!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nchara: 3:29am On Jan 22, 2012
eGuerrilla:

You see how foolish your life is?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by antartica(m): 4:24am On Jan 22, 2012
Na wa for these people oh! Dem never ready at all.

This guy wants to die not for anything but a reason that life is not what living just for the sake of it.

His death will be a symbol of oppression,a symbol of a stance against injustices,a symbol of valour and a symbol that rejects backwardness even if it means giving one's life.A symbol of salvation and a symbol of freedom.

He will be a matyr.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by manmustwac(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2012
antartica:

Na wa for these people oh! Dem never ready at all.

This guy wants to die not for anything but a reason that life is not what living just for the sake of it.

His death will be a symbol of oppression,a symbol of a stance against injustices,a symbol of valour and a symbol that rejects backwardness even if it means giving one's life.A symbol of salvation and a symbol of freedom.

He will be a matyr.
if you had bothered to read from post 112 downwards you'd have foundout that the poster was joking
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by hazureal(f): 5:07am On Jan 22, 2012
Anthony!
I'm very annoyed wit u. Why didnt you post ur 'joke' in d jokes section?
How do u want people to take someone else who's genuinely suicidal serious wit wat u've done?
U're a grown man and u should know better dan post dis type of expensive joke.
U really got me worried and now, i dont even blame those who were harsh on u wit their comments. SMH
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ochlux(f): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2012
@ Scopung: U deserv a hard knock on ur head, at ur age & size u should knw wht to joke with. i pray you find help when u despratly need it. tchw
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by tpia5: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2012
Mobinga:

He has done it. 12:20 AM this morning.

scopusng:

Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by tpia5: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2012
long hiss.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2012
Thunder fire u o poster Oloshi boi,infact 10finger waka u comot for earth useless thing.How senseless could you be,see I dey key in programming so u no go roast ursef now u say its a joke,fooolish overgrown malu ikeji aJa airport angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Showing That Leadership Is A Responsibility By Oke Umurhohwo / NNPC Refineries Generate Zero Revenue, Pay Workers ₦69 Billion / Boko Haram Kills 17 Youths For Evading Tax In Gurokayeya, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.