Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Muslims Defend Your Religion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Defend Your Religion. (795 Views)

Muslims Defend Christians In Kenya / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Egypt: Muslims Defend Christians With Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Defend Your Religion. by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2012
I KNOW MUSLIMS TO BE READICAL AND READY TO DIE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE. I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS A LITTLE CARTOON ABOUT MOHAMED AND THE MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD WENT CRAZY, RIOTING PROTESTING AND READY TO DIE BECAUSE OF THAT CARTOON, I KNOW CHRISTIANS WOULD LAUGH IF IT WAS CHRIST AND IGNORE IT.

NOW THE MUSLIMS CLAIM ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION, HOW COME A GROUP OF MUSLIMS(BOKO HARAM ) IN THE NORTH ARE GIVING ISLAM A BAD NAME AND THE MUSLIMS HAVE NOT RISEN IN THE SAME ANGER THEY DID DURING THE CARTOON TO ATTACK THOSE GIVING ISLAM A BAD NAME?

NOT EVEN A SINGLE PROTEST TO BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTH.  shocked shocked shocked shocked

DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE IN SUPPORT? WELL "IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEN YOU MUST BE PART OF THE PROBLEM " .
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by gaiusjuli: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2012
Atoh
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by ayinba1(f): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2012
Posted by
Ncharalink=topic=.]
My eyes are not so good Grin Grin Grin Grin Can anyone tell me what they see in this video? Is what I am seeing the same as what you see?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-3GKm8ik4_o .

[/quote]

[quote author=mekaboy:

I KNOW MUSLIMS TO BE READICAL AND READY TO DIE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE. I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS A LITTLE CARTOON ABOUT MOHAMED AND THE MUSLIMS ALL OVER THE WORLD WENT CRAZY, RIOTING PROTESTING AND READY TO DIE BECAUSE OF THAT CARTOON, I KNOW CHRISTIANS WOULD LAUGH IF IT WAS CHRIST AND IGNORE IT.

NOW THE MUSLIMS CLAIM ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION, HOW COME A GROUP OF MUSLIMS(BOKO HARAM ) IN THE NORTH ARE GIVING ISLAM A BAD NAME AND THE MUSLIMS HAVE NOT RISEN IN THE SAME ANGER THEY DID DURING THE CARTOON TO ATTACK THOSE GIVING ISLAM A BAD NAME?

NOT EVEN A SINGLE PROTEST TO BOKO HARAM IN THE NORTH.  shocked shocked shocked shocked

DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE IN SUPPORT? WELL "IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEN YOU MUST BE PART OF THE PROBLEM " .

You should probably take "meka" out of your name because if other people think like you, they may believe that you are a muslim and a BH/terrorist.

And going by your thought process, would it be correct to say all christians who have not condemned cannibalism as shown in the video above are in support of it OR even say all northern christians are in support of cannibalism OR all Berom christians are in support of cannibalism?

I would suggest that you reflect for some time before you post. Muslims do not have to defend Islam, it speaks for itself. Take time to find out the truth, it will set you free if you let it.
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by ibide(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2012
Defend what ? They know's that islam is a bad religion  they all choose it by mistake good for nothing people[sub][/sub]
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by garsul: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2012
Why should Muslim defend their religion because of the activities of some outlaws? Any attempt to distance Muslims from BH will only further ridicule the religion, Muslims have suffered more fatality from this group and yet bigots like the @op will find it difficult to see this as the activity of a criminal gang.
Many a Muslim countries have suffered from activities this like gangs and what the government do there is to go after them and deal decisively with them, that is what should be done here too if we had a competent government. And who says Islam is a religion of "peace", there can be no peace without justice, thus Islam Muslims seeks justice for both Muslim and non Muslim alike. The government should met justice to these criminals and leave Muslims out of this so that we can all have peace
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by gaiusjuli: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2012
@ay pls try and be objective and read his post properly! The onus is on muslims in the statement as per the example he gave, "the cartoon violent reaction to defend islam" u should also try and to avoid insults bcoz u will only prove him right!
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by Tabon: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mekaboy. I totally agree with U. Islam is never a religion of peace. Look at all d problems in d world are all from muslim country such as Tunisia, algeria, afganistan, iran,iraq, syria etc. Christians cant delibrately commit genocide or sucide bombing as to kill other people. They are intolerable and think parochially.
Re: Muslims Defend Your Religion. by mekaboy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
IF WHAT THESE BOKO HARAM GUYS ARE DOING IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE TO THE DOCTRINE OF ISLAM, I TRUST THE MUSLIMS, THEY WILL FIGHT BOKO HARAM WITH THEIR LAST BLOOD, THEY WONT EVEN NEED FEDERAL GOVT TO SILENCE BOKO HARAM. I KNOW HOW MUSLIMS CAN FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE, BUT SEEMS LIKE WHAT THESE GUYS ARE DOING IS IN ACCORDANCE TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

"BOKO HARAM CANNOT SURVIVE IN A PLACE WHERE ITS NOT ACCEPTED" .

(1) (Reply)

Military Cdr.to Fg:dialogue With Boko Haram / Hypocrites As Prayer Warriors: How Can God Heal Nigeria / Obasanjo Is My Only Boss - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.