Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,122 members, 7,977,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? (2439 Views)

Interview With 21yrs Old Selftrained Nigerian Doctor With Many Miraculous Works / Will You Consult A Doctor With A Gallas Hairstyle? / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? by akuto: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
I want to register for the primaries exam under the faculty of internal medicine. I am not close to any training institution and I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how I could get the materials especially the august 2011 update course
Re: Help! Any Doctor With Access To The Update Materials Of Wacp Primaries? by Machmaker: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
Dont u hav class mates?, Dont u hav friends?, Reach out to those u know at d teach hosps!.I am in O & G.

(1) (Reply)

Soft Foods To Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal / Foods That Help Enhance Your Breast Size / *symptoms Of Staph Aureus* Do You Experience Some Of These Symptoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.