Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,968 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22260 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2012
I am very grateful for all the love and care.I'll forever remain thankful
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2012
lord have mercy.

anyway, you're in lagos but cant find your way to an orphanage?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2012
I don't live in Lagos.I don't know my way around here.I ran to Lagos to have the baby and because my roommate told me about a Doctor who can induce labour The Baby is 8months old.They were suspecting in school and can't risk having her while lecture is on.I'm sorry but pleae help
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2012
if you could find your way to lagos then you can also find your way to an orphanage.

why would you open this kind of evil thread?

and can you prove you didnt kidnap any baby in your possession?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2012
@poster please contact me immediately at *****

Please promise not to do anything before you speak to someone
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2012
shocked shocked shocked sad cry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2012
I can't risk taking her to the orphanage as there are nosy neighbours around me and i don't know any.I need someone to come and get her.Why wud i kidnap a baby?Please help now.

@ chaircover

Check ur email,thanks a lot in anticipation
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2012
Chioma,

You heard that, contact Chaircover ASAP.

Modified to add: Okay you've done that, phew.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2012
I need someone to come and get her

no, you do not need someone to come and get her.

you need to get your azz to an actual physical location and hand the baby over to a verifiable organization certified by the state to handle such matters. Even if it entails placing the baby at the door!!

in a civilized country, this type of thread should trigger an investigation of the website and persons involved.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2012
Chioma please call, 0807xxx or 08023xxx or 0803302xxx.

Those are direct numbers of the founder of little saints orphanage.an sms too wud do.
They are not gonna necessarily take the child from you,you wud be given sound,godly counsel,reconciled back with ur family while they take care of the baby for you till whenever u get past ur truama and decide if you actually want to give ur daugher up for adoption.

Please call or sms her.Or if you can find ur way to Palmgroove bustop,you'd see a 2 storey building with "strong tower mission" boldly written.walk in(through palmgroove estate gate) and ask to speak to Mummy ie Revd Mrs George.Please do the right thing.May God give u the strenght
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2012
Thanks Ify I was just about to PM you. I am not on ground and this is rather desparate.

She has contacted me and I have asked her for a number so I can call her on which I am waiting on
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2012
That's OK,CC.
I can call her and together,we'd go to the appropriate authorities.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2012
Thanks Ify. Im still waiting for her to give the her number.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2012
Chioma I just spoke to Rev George on your behalf.She is right at Palmgroove(strong tower mission waiting for you) sms or call her NOW
08033XXXX
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by cottonx: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2012
ify, CC kiss kiss kiss. How can I help. Money involved?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2012
^No oh.Atleast If she takes my advice and reach Rev George.

I'm not planning on taking the child from her either so nope,financial help not needed.Thank you.

@Chi,I want to believe you've talked to Rev. George?You don't have nothing to fear or worry about.Your baby would be in safe hands.You'll only have to sign some documents and ofcourse,they must be convinced the baby is actually yours,take care of you,health and emotions,reconcile u with ur family and u can always go see ur baby in future.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2012
@ Ify

Please give me ur email address
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2012
Induced labour might mean she would be retained in Hospital longer, hence higher Hospital charges, hence would need financial help to be discharged, so the more this gets delayed the higher the bill would go through the roof.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2012
Chioma, Ify will be in touch.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by babuji(f): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
My father and my God, pls help this young woman to do the right thing. cry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2012
Chioma, sorry to hear of your plight, please don't do anything rash. There are lots of organisations out there to help, Ify's as straight as they come, so it's well worth taking her up on her offer.

@ Ifyalways: Thank you for offering to help a sister in need, God will surely reward you and your family a hundred fold.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Thank you all
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by mutter(f): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
God bless you for helping.
Dear Chioma maybe you need to let some time pass before taking any decision.  Don`t take any hasty decision.
Maybe you might consider an international adoption.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
Wow we really have some good women in the house,keep up the good job aunty CC and Jenny.

@Chioma,please take things easy and think well before you act,God be with you.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by SisiKill1: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ify and CC. . . God bless you two! You will not lack helpers in Jesus name.

I agree with BB. . . please let us know if there are any financial obligations to be taken care of.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Ivynwa(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Chiomamb
Whatever mistake you must have made, don't feel terrible about your life. We are all imperfect beings.
I know that you must be feeling very unhappy right now. Wipe your tears
Everything is going to be alright okay Baby. Sending you lots and lots of hugs.

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Osama10(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
All is well that ends well.

Chioma,Now you know better.No condom,no shifting of pant.You are now a young mother and have a bright future ahead,let today and the birth of your baby be a motivating force.Goodluck in ya studies and stay safe.Don't forget you are now a mother,in everything u do.Check up on her as much as possible and give urself enough time to heal emotionally before you decide on the adoption ish.

@Siena,Sisi,Ivy,CC,Cotton,Amen and Gods blessings on us all.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Ivynwa(f): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2012
It's high time our society get down from our high moral horse and be realistic in facing these happenings in Life. See what this girl went through hiding it all away from the eyes of the others, going through terrible frustrations-----if she has fallen into the wrong hands she could have handled it all wrong and ended up harming her child, herself and her future. Thank goodness that she bore through. Thank God this life that was formed in her body is alive today breathing.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
Awwwh may d Almighty continue to bless our caring sisters.

Wen I grow up I wanna b like Ify and Cc. smiley

Emmmh Ify does Reverend adopt adults(i.e 45yrs old),I need to give away my annoying uncle ooo angry angry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Chiomamb: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
Thanks for all the unworthy love i have received.i will forever remain thankful.I'm not suicidal anymore.Thank you all especially @ big_bumper,@ifyalways, @ chaircover.

I was expecting so much hatred and insults but this is the last place i was looking to for love.God bless you all.I don't feel empty and lonely again.I am grateful

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by krap(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2012
@idowuogbo
What is the status of his bank account? An arrangement can be made for him to 'get missing' till further notice if it is OK by u grin grin cool

@ Ify, CC et al

May u never lack peace in your homes and God be your helper always!

@ Chioma
Re-read ify's last post and let it sink in.God be with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Cousin refuses to do any house chores because he's a guy / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.