Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God (1013 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Your Pastor Is Preaching Against Fornication & U Are Sitting Next 2 Ur Gal In Church. Lol / She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
imagine a situation wen ur pastor dey preach and ppl dey concentrate wella and na that time your girlfriend take style offload(messing or farting) na wetin u go do? undecided.u go dey embarrased or abi u go just bone and pretend as if the thing no happen? tongue.Remember say wen an average naija babe mess the thing dey really smell because of the too much akpu and starch wey dem dey consume lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
How do you come up with this things?
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Goldieluks: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
You just sit down as lonely as you are as usual and just you just keep imagining things. Get a job and buy a life with your earnings lefool.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Madam how far na
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
your girlfriend has a very bad bowel movement
how can someone foul the air in the house of God.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
Chronic stupidity: It is congenital, cannot be compartmentalized, and has no hope of restoration to commonsense! Effective palliative measures could be to dip the affected individual twice a day in water, else he runs amok!. . . 
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
look at dis hausa guy speaking rubbish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by OK2NV: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
guy, u need to deregulate and remove ur subsidy of jokes on NL.
Funny guy
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by OK2NV: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

Chronic stupidity: It is congenital, cannot be compartmentalized, and has no hope of restoration to commonsense! Effective palliative measures could be to dip the affected individual twice a day in water, else he runs amok!. . . 
idiota
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by amuukwu1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2012
lefulefu:

imagine a situation wen ur pastor dey preach and ppl dey concentrate wella and na that time your girlfriend take style offload(messing or farting) na wetin u go do? undecided.u go dey embarrased or abi u go just bone and pretend as if the thing no happen? tongue.Remember say wen an average naija babe mess the thing dey really smell because of the too much akpu and starch wey dem dey consume lipsrsealed

this guy sef, i no understand wetin dey work you at times? how you dey even come up with these thoughts?
u dey drink engine oil in place of coffee?
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by dabrake(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
I swear, if ole-fu join comedy, d guy go bence basketmouth. Basket no go see shirt.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Chimezie198(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
Lefulefu. Bro where can i buy fanta?
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by slimyem: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
this guy is simply incurable.jeez!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
yes grin my darlin slimyansh don come holla at me grin
slimyansh my second wife to be cheesy
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
Chimezie198:

Lefulefu. Bro where can i buy fanta?
hey broda wetin dey schele grin?
if na fanta u want u fit go collect one cold bottle of fanta on credit from slim yansh kiosk.tell her say i go send the money to her later grin
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Chimezie198(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
lefulefu:

hey broda wetin dey schele grin?
if na fanta u want u fit go collect one cold bottle of fanta on credit from slim yansh kiosk.tell her say i go send the money to her later grin
bro nothing spoil. Err errm weda u for da ur package na?
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Tosinville(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
smh!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
lefulefu:

DWL!!!!!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2012
Lefu is just insane
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by Tosinville(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
^No be small.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Mess For Inside Church While Pastor Is Preaching The Word Of God by tellwisdom: 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
idiota

guy, u need to deregulate and remove ur subsidy of jokes on NL.
Funny guy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

After Relationship Breakup, What Next??? / What Advice Should I Give Him. (MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE) / D&c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.